Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Million Shades Of Temi (short series) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Million Shades Of Temi (short series) (1201 Views)

Shades Of Deceit / Shades Of Lust / To Love And To Hold (short Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello, my name is Elle, I write at www.elledamisi..com
I'm still an upcoming writer lol, this is like my first series, I write short stories most time, ,and spoken words
I am open to critics lol, but be careful I'm fragile lol
and hey tag all your friends and please let the good person in you not let you copy for use anywhere biko.
let's follow Temi's life as she finds love, friendship, happiness and all.
Thank you
p.s : I'm available for hire an i can write for your blogs, websites and whatever
I wrote this in a BRT bus lol

Shades Of Temi.

Hi, My name is Temidire Okafor, I am 19 sadly going on 20, my mum is Yoruba, my dad is igbo, my dad stays somewhere in california but my mum stays here in Nigeria, they are separated and both unmarried and I'm the only child, but that doesn't mean I'm spoilt and all, I am quite "unspoilt".
I'm in my 300 level,studying computer science (and it's proving really hard to do), This is not like a diary or something, this is me finding who I really am, this is me in different shades.
I think it's hard being me, sometimes there's whole lot of things going on in my head but somehow on the outside I look really calm and all, it's funny how I'm able to fake a smile when I'm dying on the inside, let's talk about my first heart break.
Shade of Black!
I was 18 and still in the process of building my heart, but I had already had it broken before it even formed, I was in my 200 level, when I meet this really cool guy Seyi, I met Seyi on instagram, see I'm kind of like a bad girl on instagram and all with popping pictures, make- up on fleek, slay mama gang and all that, I had a lot of online admirers, I was not into online dating because I felt I was too young to be kidnapped online and I felt I wasn't as popping as my picture looked, so in other to avoid wahala, I stayed far from online relationship. This fateful day had just made my hair, and asked (really begged) one of my roomates to beat my face ( make me up), I was looking all fly and all and let the selfies begin, I took like a 100 but uploaded 3, Seyi liked all and then moved to my dm (direct message)
- Hey
*checked his profile, all his pictures* he was really good looking and cool and rich
- Hey hi you
- what's good? I'm not good at this d.m thing so drop your number for WhatsApp?
- lol, I'm not sure, I just met you
- I don't bite, I promise I won't kidnap you and I won't bombard your line with calls
- heheehhehe, okay 07012345678
That was the beginning of a whole of things in my life, me and Seyi became everything I wanted couples to be although I hadn't seen him, he was so so sweet, always texting and calling and all.
So I was back home from school and it was time to see Seyi. He texted me his address somewhere on the island and thank God I had free uber promo.
In the taxi, I was sweating profusely, what if he doesn't like me? What if I'm not as good looking as he thinks? What if he tries something funny. All sort of thoughts crossed my mind including the one of running back home, deleting his number and get a real life boyfriend but then we were already at his gate
- hey, I'm at your gate
- I'll be done in a min .
I was still shaking and sweating as I waited for him to come downstairs.
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2017
Shades of Black (contd)
I had no idea what to expect, suddenly the gate opened
- Hey, I say shakily
- o.m.g, Temi he answers as he hugs me tightly
- err lol, I can't breathe I say struggling free
- let's go upstairs he answers and pulls me gently
He has a really nice place but he looks kind of way older than I thought, he didn't have a lot of pictures, he only sent me like 4-5 of his pictures and he always said he wasn't photogenic.
"he is really good looking sha" I say to myself as I watch him fix the table for lunch. Lunch is ready and my palms are all sweaty from nervousness
- are you always this nervous? Or is it just me? He asks
- I'm not good with new people
- so I'm a new person abi? Do you want me to feed you? He asks and I shake my head mumbling a No, thank you
Lunch is over and we are seeing this really funny movie, im am kind of not shy anymore so I'm laughing at all the funny scene, suddenly I feel seyi's head on my thighs.
- Get yourself a pillow or something, don't put your big head on my leg jooor
- ahn ahn you're not even romantic
- "I am but not in this case, stand up abeg." i say start to push him gently, he gets up and starts looking at me funny, he moves closer and starts to kiss me, he sucks on my bottom lips gently and I'm just sitting there awkwardly
- Seyi, wait Shey I told you about my virginity, please let's not go far
- I know Temi, i'm just.kissing you not taking your virginity, let's go upstairs
- upstairs for what? Abeg o
- Temi, trust me your virginity is as important to me as it is to you, let's go I want to show you something.
I follow him reluctantly.
We're upstairs and he opens a drawer and brings out a small jewellery case, he gives it to me and asks me to open it, I open it and it's a Ring
- What is this?
- it's a ring nah, it was my mother's before she died, i Love you so much Temi, I want you to have it, I'm not saying this so I can sleep with you or something, it's just that you really tickle my fancy, you are amazing and loving you is amazing, I want to be with you forever, I want to marry you, maybe not right away because you are young but Temi, I want you to be mine forever .
My eyes start to water threatening to rain anytime soon,
- Seyi you are so sweet, I say and pull him closer for a hug, we hug for some minutes and we start to kiss, he sucks on my lips gently and reaches for my shirt, and pulls it off.
" seyi, wait please, we are getting carried away " I say and try to put my shirt back on
- "what's this now temi,? Did you not hear all I said, I'm literally your husband, please let me in, I'm, scared, let me be your first, I will always be there Temi " he answers and pushes me back on the bed
I try to get back on but he has already started kissing my necks, I use my knees to hit him .
" what is wrong with you? Are you a baby? Don't make me get rough with you Temi! " he answers and pushes me back with his hand holding my both hands and the other hand removing my trousers, I realise he may try to rape me so I decide to play along.
" wait seyi, I will do it but promise never to hurt me? " I ask
" I won't baby" he answer starts kissing my thighs
I moan softly to deceive him and then I sit up and unzip his trousers, I stroke his already standing manhood for a while and then I ask
" baby protection nko?"
I can tell he is already deceived, as he gets up to get the protection from his wardrobe I pick the ring ( it looks really expensive) and my trousers slowly as i make for the door
- "Come back here, stupid girl" he yells as he notice me leaving the room, I run as I put my shirt back on and make a dash for the door, he has long stopped chasing me and resorted to cursing me.
I run out of the gate and wear my trousers behind a parked car.
I say a short prayer thanking God for saving me.
Immediately I got home, I realised I left my bag, with my phone in it.
" He can keep the bag, I have my virginity and his ring " I mumble to myself.
Turns out the ring was fake.

Slay mama almost became slay goat ( scapegoat).
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Teempakguy (m ), spending, bossy512( f), Anonymoushack , aylahome , slimzpresh ( f), thestevens , sharliz (f ), xisten, m003 , Khutie, benardj3 (m ), Din4eva , swanky47 ( f), kevspen , joefranky(m ), judette( f), mereeam ( f), emmadiva (f ), Hellen123 , Limitless72 ( m ), TPound (m ), Holatemi (m ), Vkay1 , Herbeedeymie12 (f), intergral (m ), iamawinner1n1 , lilien001 ( f), ADUKKY (f ), Gassa007, talk2saintify ( m ), femzey (m ), Ohibenemma( m ), illustrious (m ), ArinzeAlec( m ), kenecaleb, aydrees09 , Ini22 (f ), uzedo1 (m ), queen143 ( f), timmy1329 ( m ), icybeth (m ), Fonydear(f), pejxy ( f), krinniebouqui( f),
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
All Shades!!
Today was literally the most embarrassing day ever, I don't even know why bad things happen to good people.
When I got home for summer break, I noticed things had changed a lot in our house, I know that's normal but this one was annoying, there was no more cooking up and down, it was annoying because they were now super customers of one new moi -moi seller opposite our house, I was upset because 1: it's local moi moi, Only God knows how it was prepared 2: I love homemade meals, that is like all I looked forward to, anytime I eat one bad food in school I will console myself with the fact that I'm coming home to good food, so you will understand my pain seeing as they don't cook anymore because of " moi moi". I really like moi moi and eating out sometimes but abeg their own is too much.
Today, I came back from the market and I was really really hungry, there was nothing in the kitchen and I couldn't make noodles because there was no egg ( I can't eat noodles without eggs), then my very very darling neighbour/friend /person I will soon kill suggested I tried the new moi moi, I was like "no oh, so I can die of food poisoning abi?" after my stomach growled and grumbled at that statement, I was forced to sluggishly go buy two.
I was happily eating the moi moi and blaming my self from missing out on this delicious bean pudding when my neighbour Shade walked in
" chop chop, take it easy o, to think that it was you that said you don't want to die of food poisoning from a roadside moi moi seller" she said mocking me
" I apologise to the god of this moi moi" I answer
Two hours later
"Temi, you're going to the bank in ojuelegba first thing tomorrow morning to collect those files from segun ( segun is my mum's youngest brother, he works in gtb ojuelegba) " my mum said immediately she got back from work.

The next day and I'm slay ready, I was about to lock the gate when my stomach rumbled loudly
" nothing shall ruin my slay" I say as I shut the gate and walk to the bus-stop
I'm on the line for the Bus and my stomach growled even louder, everybody turns to look at me but I put on my ' I don't care face' and look away.
I am not understanding again, the growl is becoming louder and this time it came with a loud fart. My 'I don't care' face is not working again as I can hear people saying things like ' fine girl like her', ' some girls dey mess o '. Someone even had the guts to touch me and ask if I am okay .
I came down hurriedly at the bus-stop before my own, and start to walk slowly to my bus-stop, right now I look like a patient with partial stroke as I am trying to hold the poo that is threatening to come down anytime.
"Where are those dammn public toilets when you need them? I say to my self loudly, I finally throw away my last dime of pride and self respect as I see a fast-food in view, I walk briskly and shamelessly to the entrance and tell the security guard my plight,he sneers at me and answers
" no o, they no they shit here for free o, you go buy something, sit down chop am, before you fit shit"
- I go buy anything, oga help me
- I no sure, abeg comot for here " he answers
" abeg nah, oga" I plead shakily with one hand holding my ass.
He threatens to call other guards so I through shame to the wind and start running to the bank.
I get to the bank in one piece and poop threatening to fall heavily. I rush for the entrance admits stares, when lepacious security stopped to ask if he could help me
" yes you can help me, you can help me move yourself from the road so I can poop! " I say rather too loud and rush to the toilet, I am done and I stay extra 20 mins to rain curses on madam moi moi and to think of how to face my shame.
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by xolocious(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lovely story... permit me to ask, is it a true life story (talking about urself) or you did came up with it
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by xolocious(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
YungTemy, Gabbyraze, hamdapson, Dtobbs, Obimgbo, Yewandequeen... she needs ur support. plz come show her some love!
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
You will get better!
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
xolocious:
YungTemy, Gabbyraze, hamdapson, Dtobbs, Obimgbo, Yewandequeen... she needs ur support. plz come show her some love!
Am here,would check out the story asap

1 Like

Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice story ma'am, aside a few wrong prepositions inbetween,its looking good. Keep it up ma

1 Like

Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
xolocious:
Lovely story... permit me to ask, is it a true life story (talking about urself) or you did came up with it

it's is not a true life story, thank you

1 Like

Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by xolocious(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
enethecoco:
it's is not a true life story, thank you
Thumbs up, more of it...
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Shades Of Pink
I don't know what falling in love means
I don't know how it happens
Never been there
But on the way.
Today looks like a good day already, so I grab my phone and click on Instagram and Voila, I ruin my day. The first post I saw was that of Thelma and her new boyfriend all loved up in one yeye video, see I'm not hating o but Thelma is kind of like a hoe, she's not even fine, thank God for her hips and ass she would not have attracted even a male fly and I am very sure she uploaded that demonic video so I could get jealous.
Ever since My 100 level Days, me and Thelma had always been competing secretly, we would act all loved up when we meet but I always know she's looking at whatever I wear with jealousy so I always give her hot hot. What she lacks in looks and dress sense she makes up for in Attracting boys. That's what is always getting to me
"How does Thelma always get the good guys? " I say as I throw my hands in the air.
" Today Today, I am getting a boyfriend " I add
I quickly dress up and I am dressing up really nice, i am going to go to the mall and getting myself a Boyfriend.
I am at the mall and no potential boyfriend in sight but I am not giving up, I join the line to see a movie and just as I step in, one fine bobo starts walking towards the line
" osheyy Boyfriend coming soon " I mumble as I adjust my bra strap and put on my " sexy face"
- " Hi, is this the line for the movie ticket" he asks as he joins the line
All the years of seeing American movies will pay today, as I sharply switch to my great American Accent
" oh, yes it is" I answer with a wide smile
The line moves slowly ( the odds are so in my favour) me and fine bobo have small talk until it's my turn
- " I'm not even sure on what movie to see " I say as I smile, flip my hair a little and bat my eyelashes ( if you think that's desperate, well I am desperate)
-" you should see Battle Of The Titans, it's a really nice movie and all the cool people are talking about it " he answers
" Oh that movie, I totally should see it " I say with no idea whatsoever what the movie is or about.
We settle down and the movie is about to start, I say something funny and he laughs
-" Temi, you're really funny girl, it's hard to get a girl that's this pretty and funny too " he says and gives me a little kiss on my cheeks .
I think that's a little forward but well he's a fine bobo and I'm single and desperate so I giggle and hold his hands.
Few minutes into the.movies and fine bobo is drawing circles on my thighs
" OK, this is funny " I think to my self as I cough a little to let him know I'm comfortable but it's either he is lost in the movie or he is a great pretender because he doesn't seem to notice .
About 30 minutes later his hands has gone up a little and he's currently finding his way into my top.
- " err, what are you doing?" I ask with a small laugh
- " nothing " he answers with a smirk on his face.
We continue the movie and now he is touching my boobs with one hand and his Joystick with the other.
I think my small laugh the other time was clearly misinterpreted.
-" Oga, what are you doing?" I ask rather loudly and moving his hands away, by now I already know he is a Bleep boy and I'm thinking of how to get my self dis entangled from this awkward romance, I shift in my chair and hug my handbag tightly to my chest
- " Temi, shift your bag a little so I can touch " he says trying to move my bag
I lose my cool at this moment so I stand up and start to leave
-" Where are you going? " he asks confused
-" far far away from you Mr Bleep Boy, im going far far away " I answer because shock has left me with no words for a better reply.
Immediately I get out,,l I bring my phone out and open instagram
Go to Thelma's profile
Check the video of her and Boyfriend
I click Like and then Comment
" I am so happy for you Thelma, I go love o " .
I sigh as my Single to stupor self goes home
So much for hating.
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by xolocious(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
kudos to you, keep the fire burning. Practice brings about excellence... It's in you and don't be tired of giving in your best.
Love your work.
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Nice story ma'am, aside a few wrong prepositions inbetween,its looking good. Keep it up ma
thank you, I hope to get better
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
faithfulluv, nostradamus, debbiesmart, chorlay, donkelz, tonak, deejay1000, gloria007, momoh7, thestevens, mave20, orisunmi, kashklef, tobsonlove, crislyn ,
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by enethecoco(f): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
faithfulluv, nostradamus, debbiesmart, chorlay, donkelz, tonak, deejay1000, gloria007, momoh7, thestevens, mave20, orisunmi, kashklef, tobsonlove, crislyn

this was random but pls check it out
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by xolocious(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
enethecoco:

Yes you will, u're getting better... keep the fire burning.
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2017
enethecoco:

U sure will
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by crislyn(f): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice work dear. Just take note of past tense and present tense. Also, it's should be Thelma and I or I and Seyi not me and....
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by Momoh7(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2017
enethecoco:
faithfulluv, nostradamus, debbiesmart, chorlay, donkelz, tonak, deejay1000, gloria007, momoh7, thestevens, mave20, orisunmi, kashklef, tobsonlove, crislyn

this was random but pls check it out
present ma
Re: Million Shades Of Temi (short series) by Nostradamus: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don show.. i already like that seyi character, let's see if he will turn out to be an hero or a villain.

(1) (Reply)

Order Of Harry Potter Books / The Girl Who Visited***Jessica Duru / Colour It White!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.