Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk (91441 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event / 14 Pictures Of Dammy, The Endowed Naija Lady Who Charges Guys 6K Watch Her Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by toogbasky(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Doggy off course
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
She is beautiful and well endowed. I am working on my abs. I want to get my hips out but not as much as this
I'm a personal hip trainer,you could hit me up for a free training session if youre serious.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
She is beautiful and well endowed. I am working on my abs. I want to get my hips out but not as much as this

Pinshure of d one u ve started so lemme subscribe.

U look beautiful dough even more dan her
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by willibounce1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why would any reasonable human being pay money to watch someone twerk on instagram? There are more than 500k girls who twerk for free and have better yansh than this rubbish.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Picture evidence or foul liar!
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by jesus500(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ioannes:

Damn! See dimples. I've always wanted a couple. Where can I get mine too?
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by ChikaSunday(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
If you need the training it is not difficult. I can train you but you have to be dedicated to doing it at least twice a week
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Henon: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vaseline Crew make una come oh...food don don
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by goldedprince: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
nice but fake plasticyansh
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by jesus500(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
think of how to help the society grow with good innovative ideas instead of indecency, you would be more appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by WhiteNoise(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
$12! Say who die?! Poo nyash! Mtschewww!
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by no1madman(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
4/10
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by toshmann(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pluto16:
Fake ass..filled with silicon... Arse don't freak me anymore cos 60% of arse in U.S are fake

grin
Fake is the name of the game in the states.
Fake hair,
fake skin color,
fake breast,
fake butt,
fake wealth (credit card/loans/etc).
Fake education (some of those guys who say I'm a professor in the US na local community college dem go)
Fake happiness (many smiling photos on facebook from america are actially people who are depressed) grin
Fake jobs: (many people have no real jobs but they will say I'm a realtor, into real estate, teacher etc. Na lie. Dem got nothing doing grin
Fake marriages: you know every cheesy
Fake homes: those houses na bank own am cheesy. No be like naija wey u go build ya own house. Here na bank own the house, you go de pay mortgage. Dem fit vex one day come collect their thing grin

Fake cars: same thing here grin. Even me sef, I don order for a $39,000.00 car to be delivered before the end of the year, how much I het fpr my account? E no reach $4000 as i dey talk so grin , meanwhile my rent alone na $2k grin

Even sef the latest na fake men and women. You fit go carry woman u no go know say she was a man 2 years ago. grin

So my dear, chill. Na so we see am, no be we start am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by ichommy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
etinanguy:
So make we wear............. 4 her abi?

grin grin
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by ibietela2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Good luck
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by ibietela2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pearly255:
I need that figure 8... Gym gym gym

The one you have nko
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thats like 6k
BS. Id rather get a lap dance thank you

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Ekebe1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I can help u build them fast
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
she is on codedruns.com

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Tabbaz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mtchew. Olosho everywhere.

Check my signature jare
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Nice, I like u already.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
whoever pays to watch her twerk is a FooL. she's nt even thick sef.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
hope you are not also aspiring to be twerking or taking you cloths of for money, it will be a shame because you look too pretty for that, infact you are more beautifull than that girl/woman tongue
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nawadays you can inject fat into which ever part of your body you want including your bottom and your breasts to make it look inadequately huge, my friend a surgeon does that for a living and his business is booming.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by goodgood2(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
darkenkach:
I am already a fan..
While I'm a radio.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
So these days if you are a female all you have to do is do a bit of twerking, take your cloths off on camera and you will be in money. Females take note tongue
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by goodgood2(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
What a dream! What an ambition!
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by sleeknick: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin
Jessicaseth:
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Youngzedd(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Father, please protect me from brokeness
And b1tch ass niggas, B1tch ass b1tches too
Keep 'em away

Culled from HolyGhost by Rick Ross
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
toshmann:

grin
Fake is the name of the game in the states.
Fake hair,
fake skin color,
fake breast,
fake butt,
fake wealth (credit card/loans/etc).
Fake education (some of those guys who say I'm a professor in the US na local community college dem go)
Fake happiness (many smiling photos on facebook from america are actially people who are depressed) grin
Fake jobs: (many people have no real jobs but they will say I'm a realtor, into real estate, teacher etc. Na lie. Dem got nothing doing grin
Fake marriages: you know every cheesy
Fake homes: those houses na bank own am cheesy. No be like naija wey u go build ya own house. Here na bank own the house, you go de pay mortgage. Dem fit vex one day come collect their thing grin

Fake cars: same thing here grin. Even me sef, I don order for a $39,000.00 car to be delivered before the end of the year, how much I het fpr my account? E no reach $4000 as i dey talk so grin , meanwhile my rent alone na $2k grin

Even sef the latest na fake men and women. You fit go carry woman u no go know say she was a man 2 years ago. grin

So my dear, chill. Na so we see am, no be we start am. cheesy
Absolutely %1000 correct you forgot to add fake vagina and fake prick too, grin but why you dey open fowl nyash like this na? But truely na so we see am o! Here in florida, me too don order brand new porsche macan on car finance.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by rattlesnake(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Even me that am decent I look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.