Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Family Budget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Budget (427 Views)

Family Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Budget by ifynwa8(f): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2017
pls my fellow narialander ,i just want to ask which will be more economical.If u give ur wife money monthly or at intervals for the house keeping of the home and how much will the keeping of an ideal home cost considering the economic situation at present?
Re: Family Budget by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2017
Its better to give her monthly money for upkeep but then the amount of money you give her depends solely on the amount of money you earn.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Liquid Soap Antiseptic Toilet Wash / I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.