Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him (1217 Views)

‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor / Festus Keyamo Gets PMB 2019 Appointment as Director Strategic Communication / Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2017
I have been following the cyber space with kin interest since President Buhari notified the Senate to go on vacation in London.

What I find worrying, is the enormous pressure on the President to return to the country when he has repeatedly assured us that he will return immediately the doctors have given him the 'green light'.

I am moved to ask what exactly are we missing since the President left and would his return make any difference?

Could it be that all the noise about his vacation politically motivated?
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by Justycxx(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:
I have been following the cyber space with kin interest since President Buhari notified the Senate to go on vacation in London.

What I find worrying, is the enormous pressure on the President to return to the country when he has repeatedly assured us that he will return immediately the doctors have given him the 'green light'.

I am moved to ask what exactly are we missing since the President left and would his return make any difference?

Could it be that all the noise about his vacation politically motivated?
miss ke
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Justycxx:
miss ke
So why are Nigerians putting him under pressure to return
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by babyfaceafrica: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2017
So much
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:

So why are Nigerians putting him under pressure to return
You don't understand politics.
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
You don't understand politics.
You are right and am eager to learn. I love politics
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:

You are right and am eager to learn. I love politics

First when anybody says anything, ask yourself this: what is his/her tribe?

Who benefits from what is being said? Then you'll start understanding.
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So much
Tell us what you miss about him?
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by babyfaceafrica: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:

Tell us what you miss about him?
his silence and calmness
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

First when anybody says anything, ask yourself this: what is his/her tribe?

Who benefits from what is being said? Then you'll start understanding.

That compounds the whole issue, politics interwoven with ethnicity isn't purely politics. I only tend to see that in Nigeria
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:

That compounds the whole issue, politics interwoven with ethnicity isn't purely politics. I only tend to see that in Nigeria

Yes.
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
his silence and calmness
So because of this reason, he should be rushed back into the country?
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by inourcare: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Truely.
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2017
We are not missing him, we just want to know if really he is dead.

1 Like

Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
We are not missing him, we just want to know if really he is dead.

But He is alive and picking up calls dear.
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by blackboy(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2017
He took up a very important job and Nigerians feel how can he be on vacation when the masses are suffering.
If they had come of openly to say Mr President is sick and has gone to London for medical treat and checkup once he is given the Okay he will be back. The Vp is however the acting so no vacuum and no cause for alarm. Once the president is fine he will be back.
The problem is the word vacation used by the presidency.
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:

But He is alive and picking up calls dear.
We also want him to come and arrange his mess.
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by blackboy(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2017
He took up a very important job and Nigerians feel how can he be on vacation when the masses are suffering.
If they had come of openly to say Mr President is sick and has gone to London for medical treat and checkup once he is given the Okay he will be back. The Vp is however the acting so no vacuum and no cause for alarm. Once the president is fine he will be back.
The problem is the word vacation used by the presidency then added checkup.
Nigerians would understand if they come out and say he is not feeling fine so he had to travel
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
We also want him to come and arrange his mess.

Now this beg the question, if he is constituting a mess why not allow to be fully and the VP to carry, remember they used the same ticket
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
blackboy:
The problem is the word vacation used by the presidency then added checkup.
Nigerians would understand if they come out and say he is not feeling fine so he had to travel

This is not entirely correct, his letter confirm that he is running a test cycle

1 Like

Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:

Now this beg the question, if he is constituting a mess why not allow to be fully and the VP to carry, remember they used the same ticket
Are you soliciting for him to remain in London?
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you soliciting for him to remain in London?

Not exactly, just that I find it confusing that lot of Nigerians claim they do not see the importance of Mr. PRESIDENT and at the same crying foul that he is taken a break
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:

Not exactly, just that I find it confusing that lot of Nigerians claim they do not see the importance of Mr. PRESIDENT and at the same crying foul that he is taken a break
The longer he stays there, the more of our money is being spent over there which is uncalled for.
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by babyfaceafrica: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
eltalentino:

So because of this reason, he should be rushed back into the country?
who cares if he is back or not...na in palavar....but that is what I miss about him
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
The longer he stays there, the more of our money is being spent over there which is uncalled for.

Now this is a valid reason..... That's exactly what I have been looking for, genuine reasons why we need him back not just some tribal sentiments
Re: PMB: How Much Nigerians Miss Him by eltalentino(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:

I sent you a PM...

(1) (Reply)

Chukwuma Paul Chukwuka From Umueri Takes Over From Obiano As Governor / Sahara : Buhari Appointed DG Of NTDC Folorunso Coke A Panama Paper Fraudster / FACTS from 2000BC -AD 2017 No Race Is More Intelligent Than The Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.