Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Is This Mockery Or Creativity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Mockery Or Creativity (823 Views)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Mockery Or Creativity by NotNairalandi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
some crazy nigerians in a photoshop claiming they also visited president buhari in the UK
Re: Is This Mockery Or Creativity by reyscrub(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
I pity you this guy for this your Photoshop of putting a woman on pmb lapse and showing your face as well.

I will advice you to remove your face from the ps so as to safe your self from police arrest on count charge of sex abuse of pmb when you know say he is Muslim.

Remember that the guy that name his dog pmb is already arrested and struggling it now with Nigeria police.

Remember the corp member in Edo that show his face and brag of sex with school girl is already in activist nest now.

Quickly reedit your PS, remove your face pics and safe your head.

Thanks
Re: Is This Mockery Or Creativity by NotNairalandi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
reyscrub:
I pity you this guy for this your Photoshop of putting a woman on pmb lapse and showing your face as well.

I will advice you to remove your face from the ps so as to safe your self from police arrest on count charge of sex abuse of pmb when you know say he is Muslim.

Remember that the guy that name his dog pmb is already arrested and struggling it now with Nigeria police.

Remember the corp member in Edo that show his face and brag of sex with school girl is already in activist nest now.

Thanks
my brother if not that you gave me advice i for call you id iot....how can i put my face on this kind of act.i saw the pix online and decided to share it...and if what i did is evil let the mods ban and delete my post.again dont ever accuse me of what i did not do.thanks
Re: Is This Mockery Or Creativity by Chuksonyeike: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
reyscrub:

I will advice you to remove your face from the ps so as to safe your self from [b]police arrest on count charge of sex abuse of pmb [/b]when you know say he is Muslim.

Thanks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How can that little girl abuse the new sherrif abi na sherrifat in town!!! sex abuse ko genital abuse ni!!! I wonder what zombies have inside their skull.grey matter abi na akpu
Re: Is This Mockery Or Creativity by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
since APC decided to mock their self let join the mockery gangs
Re: Is This Mockery Or Creativity by NotNairalandi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
the mod that deleted my pictures must be gul lible undecided

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Sai Baba? I Just Feel He Is Greedy Of Power / Resting President And Acting President / What Is The Sin of Senator Dino Melaye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.