Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay (19017 Views)

The Babcock University Sextaped Girl Typifies "Never Judge A Book By Its Cover" / Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... / Pastor J.O. Obayemi & J.F.Odesola With Daddy G..O. After Their Appointments(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by afemgbosey(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Have you ever wondered where to find this book : WHO IS THIS ALLAH?. Been searching for over 4 years and finally I got it today!. Here is the link.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f7mvpxnn640nkn6/G.J.O._Moshay__Who_is_this_Allah%2528BookZZ.org%2529.pdf/file

Copy the whole Link and paste on your browser

It is pdf file you can download and read on your phone. The truth is unchangeable no matter how hard we try.

Kindly note that this is not a spam.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by annunaki2(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Allah is an Arabian moon god repackaged by mohammed to promote his family deity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Darayola(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Zillight: 11:44am On May 31, 2017
afemgbosey:
Have you ever wondered where to find this book : WHO IS THIS ALLAH?. Been searching for over 4 years and finally I got it today!. Here is the link.

http://bookzz.org/book/2597827/ea787b/?_ir=1

It is pdf file you can download and read on your phone. The truth is unchangeable no matter how hard we try.

Nb : I decided to share it on Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxNecuydbQxHcEZxOGN0dXdxTlE/view?usp=drivesdk

The book site could not be found, I really won't mind if U can send the PDF to my email here. beejaymario@yahoo.com
thanks much

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Keenysbojan(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
afemgbosey:

please can you send the pdf to my email @agbejoyekehindeoluwatomisin@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by femora007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
afemgbosey:

pls send the book to this whatsapp contact, 08134610489
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by worlexy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
afemgbosey:

Thanks bro for sharing this. I was able to download it on Google drive. But pls do you have the link to "The Anatomy of the Quran " pls I would appreciate if you can give me the link or send it to my email: worlexy@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by olasesi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/;[1] Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPAsmiley is the Arabic word for God (al ilāh, literally "the God"wink.[2][3][4]

The word has cognates in other Semitic languages, including Elah in Aramaic, ʾĒl in Canaanite and Elohim in Hebrew.[5][6]

It is used mainly by Muslims to refer to God in Islam,[7] but it has also been used by Arab Christians since pre-Islamic times.[8]

It is written as ܐܠܗܐ (ʼĔlāhā) in Biblical Aramaic and ܐܲܠܵܗܵܐ (ʼAlâhâ) in Syriac as used by the Assyrian Church, both meaning simply "God".[17]

Pre-Islamic Christians, Jews and the monotheistic Arabs called Hanifs used the name Allah and the terms 'Bismillah', 'in the name of Allah' to refer to their supreme deity in Arabic stone inscriptions centuries before Islam.[29]

According to Böwering, in contrast with pre-Islamic Arabian polytheism, God in Islam does not have associates and companions, nor is there any kinship between God and jinn.[30]

According to Francis Edwards Peters, "The Qur’ān insists, Muslims believe, and historians affirm that Muhammad and his followers worship the same God as the Jews (29:46). The Qur’an's Allah is the same Creator God who covenanted with Abraham". Peters states that the Qur'an portrays Allah as both more powerful and more remote than Yahweh, and as a universal deity, unlike Yahweh who closely follows Israelites.[22]

The Aramaic word for "God" in the language of Assyrian Christians is ʼĔlāhā, or Alaha. Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God".[5]

The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah".[21]

(Even the Arabic-descended Maltese language of Malta, whose population is almost entirely Roman Catholic, uses Alla for "God".) Arab Christians, for example, use the terms Allāh al-ab (الله الأب) for God the Father, Allāh al-ibn (الله الابن) for God the Son, and Allāh al-rūḥ al-quds (الله الروح القدس) for God the Holy Spirit. (See God in Christianity for the Christian concept of God.)

According to Marshall Hodgson, it seems that in the pre-Islamic times, some Arab Christians made pilgrimage to the Kaaba, a pagan temple at that time, honoring Allah there as God the Creator.[39]

Some archaeological excavation quests have led to the discovery of ancient pre-Islamic inscriptions and tombs made by Arabic-speaking Christians in the ruins of a church at Umm el-Jimal in Northern Jordan, which contained references to Allah as the proper name of God, and some of the graves contained names such as "Abd Allah" which means "the servant/slave of Allah".[40][41][42]
The name Allah can be found countless times in the reports and the lists of names of Christian martyrs in South Arabia, as reported by antique Syriac documents of the names of those martyrs from the era of the Himyarite and Aksumite kingdoms.[8][43]

In pre-Islamic Gospels, the name used for God was "Allah", as evidenced by some discovered Arabic versions of the New Testament written by Arab Christians during the pre-Islamic era in Northern and Southern Arabia.[47][48][49]

Pre-Islamic Arab Christians have been reported to have raised the battle cry "Ya La Ibad Allah" (O slaves of Allah) to invoke each other into battle.[50]

"Allah" was also mentioned in pre-Islamic Christian poems by some Ghassanid and Tanukhid poets in Syria and Northern Arabia.[51][52][53]

References:
1 "Allah". Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary.

2 "God". Islam: Empire of Faith. PBS. Archived from the original on 2014-03-27. Retrieved 18 December 2010.

3 "Islam and Christianity", Encyclopedia of Christianity (2001): Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews also refer to God as Allāh.

4 L. Gardet. "Allah". Encyclopaedia of Islam Online.

5 Columbia Encyclopedia, Allah

6 Brown, Francis; Driver, S.R.; Briggs, Charles. A. Hebrew and English Lexicon. Peabody, Massachusetts: Hendricksen. p. 41, entry 410 1.b. ISBN 9781565632066.

7 Merriam-Webster. "Allah". Merriam-Webster. Archived from the original on 2014-04-20. Retrieved 25 February 2012.

8 Rick Brown, Who was 'Allah' before Islam? Evidence that the term 'Allah' originated with Jewish and Christian Arabs (2007), page 8.

17 The Comprehensive Aramaic Lexicon – Entry for ʼlh Archived October 18, 2013 at the Wayback Machine

21 Lewis, Bernard; Holt, P. M.; Holt, Peter R.; Lambton, Ann Katherine Swynford (1977). The Cambridge history of Islam. Cambridge, Eng: University Press. p. 32. ISBN 978-0-521-29135-4.

22 F.E. Peters, Islam, p.4, Princeton University Press, 2003

29 Hitti, Philip Khouri (2002-09-06). History of the Arabs. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. p. 800. ISBN 9780333631423.

30 Böwering, Gerhard, God and His Attributes, Encyclopaedia of the Qurʼān, Brill, 2007.

39 Marshall G. S. Hodgson, The Venture of Islam: Conscience and History in a World Civilization, University of Chicago Press, p. 156

40 James Bellamy, "Two Pre-Islamic Arabic Inscriptions Revised: Jabal Ramm and Umm al-Jimal", Journal of the American Oriental Society, 108/3 (1988)

41 Enno Littmann, Arabic Inscriptions (Leiden, 1949)

42 Rick Brown, Who is "Allah" ? - International Journal of Frontier Missions, (23:2 Summer 2006), page 80.

43 Ignatius Ya`qub III, The Arab Himyarite Martyrs in the Syriac Documents (1966), Pages: 9-65-66-89

45 Adolf Grohmann, Arabische Paläographie II: Das Schriftwesen und die Lapidarschrift (1971), Wien: Hermann Böhlaus Nochfolger, Page: 6-8

46 Beatrice Gruendler, The Development of the Arabic Scripts: From the Nabatean Era to the First Islamic Century according to Dated Texts (1993), Atlanta: Scholars Press, Page:

47 Rick Brown, Who was 'Allah' before Islam? Evidence that the term 'Allah' originated with Jewish and Christian Arabs (2007), page 10.

48 Frederick Winnett V, Allah before Islam-The Moslem World (1938), Pages: 239–248

49 Michael Macdonald, Personal Names in the Nabataean Realm-Journal Of Semitic Studies (1999), Page: 271

50 Irfan Shahîd, Byzantium and the Arabs in the Fourth Century, Dumbarton Oaks Trustees for Harvard University-Washington DC, page 418.

51 Irfan Shahîd, Byzantium and the Arabs in the Fourth Century, Dumbarton Oaks Trustees for Harvard University-Washington DC, Page: 452

52 A. Amin and A. Harun, Sharh Diwan Al-Hamasa (Cairo, 1951), Vol. 1, Pages: 478-480

53 Al-Marzubani, Mu'jam Ash-Shu'araa, Page: 302

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Natpat: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing this.
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by bikefab(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
This book is something else. A real eye openner, incicive and unbiased. Now i understand why muslims act the way they do.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Generalismo: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
afemgbosey:

God bless you for sharing this link. I was able to get it on Google drive. Thanks a lot. Please if you have the link for "Anatomy of the Quran" aso by Mosey, please also share
with
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Mhiztafeley(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks so much but can u please send the pdf file to my email ( khafeluv201@gmail.com ) . I'll be most grateful sir.
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Mhiztafeley(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Generalismo:

God bless you for sharing this link. I was able to get it on Google drive. Thanks a lot. Please if you have the link for "Anatomy of the Quran" aso by Mosey, please also share
with

Pls @Generalismo I'm finding it difficult to dowload, I'll be so grateful if you can send me the pdf file, my email is khafeluv201@gmail.com . Thanks in advance
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Lingz: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Thanks for the link. I've been able to download it.
Kindly share link to anatomy of Qur'an or pls send to
Balingosam.harry@gmail.com
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Sunely: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please Generalismo, I have also searched for years for it too and could not find. I'm so happy to see this post today but can't download the PDF through the link you provided. Please can you send it to my email at
( richardonlinemoney@gmail.com)
Thanks will appreciate.
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by TruthinAction: 1:36am On Feb 12, 2019
Darayola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ep5hr5W6hI

Watch and know the truth

This testimony is mind blowing. Please watch it if you haven't.
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by afemgbosey(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Sunely:
Please Generalismo, I have also searched for years for it too and could not find. I'm so happy to see this post today but can't download the PDF through the link you provided. Please can you send it to my email at
( richardonlinemoney@gmail.com)
Thanks will appreciate.

Kindly use the Google Drive link, it's effective as long as you can log in to your Google account
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by plainbibletruth: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sunely, See:
https://www.nairaland.com/2947455/allah-chapter-1-g.j.o-moshay#43120276

for chapter one of the book

Keenysbojan:
Last week I promised to post the book of 'who is this Allah' and today I have come to fulfill my promise, and you can also check 'who is this Allah' Preface and Forward link below..

Note: I am not here to argue with Muslims and other religions but rather I am here to share the truth. Be blessed as you read...

WHO IS THIS ALLAH
(Chapter 1)

TIME TO FACE THE FACTS

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD". (Psalm 33:12)
(And blessed is the religion whose God is the LORD)

THERE IS THIS STORY OF A MAN who, during an election campaign rally, had on his car bumper, a sticker with the inscription "My mind is already made up don't confuse me with the facts ". Many of us are no doubt guilty of adopting this attitude towards some serious beliefs we hold. Comforting as it may seem, this attitude can be dangerous. Some facts can, indeed, be disturbing; but such disturbances and 'confusion' may be necessary, especially, if such facts concern the destiny of one's soul.

For long it has been assumed that Christians and Muslims served the same God, and that it is only in the language of expression and mode of worship that they differed. When America was attacked on September 11, and about 3,063 people perished, the attackers believed they were serving Allah. Why would people decide to die in a plane crash with so strong a conviction they were fighting to satisfy their 'God' ? After fourteen centuries of history and in the light of our present day experiences, it has now become necessary for us to do a systematic study of the deity of Allah and search for the real identity of the Muslim God.

This issue of the identity of the Allah of Islam is more pertinent to us in the light of a present development in Malaysia where the Islamic government banned Christians from using the word ' Allah ' to refer to their God in the Bible. In 1981, the Bible in Malay language (called Al-kitab) was banned by the Islamic government in that country. The reason: because is has in it the word 'Allah ' as well as some other words that are claimed to have Islamic origin. By now it has become a law in that multiracial and multi religious country where Islam claims 53o/o that no religion other than Islam should use certain words including 'Allah ', 'faith', 'belief', in its literature. In 2007, Catholic paper Herald was banned from referring to the Christians God as Allah. The Catholic Church went to court to challenge the decision. A court ruled that Catholic were free to use 'Allah' to refer to God. Many Muslims were upset:

"Why are the Christians claiming Allah?", they protested, "Everybody in the world knows Allah is the Muslim God and belongs to Muslims. I cannot understand why the Christians want to claim Allah as their God."

Government lawyers claimed that allowing Christians to use the word 'Allah' to refer to God would confuse Muslims because, according to them, Christians recognize "a trinity of gods" while Islam is " totally monotheistic". They said the correct and proper Malay word for God is Tuhan. According to Time magazine, there were many non-violent protests in mosques because of this. However, some Muslims went on rampage and burned down three churches to register that Allah is their exclusive 'God' and not the same as the Christians triune God.

The seriousness of this demands candor; but this book has been written not out of bitterness or resentment against Muslims, but out of the Christians love by which we are constrained to speak the truth.

Moreover, the event of September 11 gives us a great opportunity to make more research into Islam, the motivation force behind most religious terrorists in the world. It is a time we need to re-examine our response to Islam and our responsibility towards Muslims who come to stay in the western word.

WHO IS ALLAH?
A number of thoughtful people have often asked: Is Allah God? Is he "the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ " as stated in Colossians 1:3? Many opinions abound. Some have said Allah is simply God - the same God of the Bible, as He is known in the Arabic language. Some say he cannot possibly be; they say they do not know who he is, but they are sure he is different from the God of the Bible. Some say he is indeed a mighty God, but not the Almighty God. Yet some believe that there are two Allahs. They say the 'Allah' of the Arab,Malay,Indonesian, and Hausa Christians is different from the 'Allah' of the Muslims in these same areas. According to them, while the Allah of Arab Christians is God, the Allah of the Muslims is not. But if he is not, who is he?

This issue of the identity of Allah has oscillated now for a number of years, and it is time we dug up some bare bone fact to determine it somewhere. A lie engineered by the devil cannot be defeated by hazy and vague ideas. And in such a matter that concerns the salvation of man's soul at this, there can be no substitute for adequate knowledge. Bits of half truths can be dangerous. We must go deep into the Quran, Hadith, history, linguistic and back to the Bible to get adequate information on this topic.

We need to stress that there can be no other source of the history of Islam except from the Muslims historians themselves, especially, as contained in the Islamic Traditions called the Hadith. These Traditions are many and voluminous and a study of them can be tortuous. But since there is no alternative to adequate information, we must consult these works. It is not all Islamic traditions or Hadith that are accepted by all Muslims as authentic.
Therefore, we shall endeavor not to quote any tradition that contradicts the Quran in any place. Those quoted shall be only to explain further what has been said in the Quran. The major and generally accepted hadiths to both shi'tes and sunnis are the or Sahih Al Bukhari, Kitab al zakat by Muslims, Sahih Muslim, Mishkatu'l Masabih, Sirat'ur Rasul by Ibn Ishaq and those of Ibn Athir, Abu Daud, Abu c Abd ar- Rahmann-Al-nasa and Abu c Isa Muhammad, Jami at Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Sunna An-Nasa'i. A cosmetic treatment of the matter will only lead to a lazy conclusion which may be more confusing than convincing, and consequently, may be dangerous concerning the destiny of the many millions of souls of well-meaning adherents of Islam. Efforts shall be made to discuss all brain-boiling questions that may be raised within the ambit of this theme.

Normally, Muslims had been reluctant to use the English word or any other word for God. They preferred 'Allah'. Recently, however, we are noticing a change. Many have now been substituting 'God' for 'Allah' in modern Islamic literature. Western literary men are not helping either. For example, the translation of the terrorists' letter to those who carried out attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon was wrong. I have already said in the preface that the word used in that letter that was translated as 'God' is 'Allah'. It is different from the real Arabic word for God. The Arabic word for the expression 'God' is 'Ilah'. We will examine this in more details towards the end this book. At the moment, we just want to point out that such a substitution only compounds the issue before us. If this letter had been accurately translated, some of the comments of the world leaders and Christians on the connection between Islam and the attackers may have been different. To believe there is no difference between Allah and God is simplistic. This is not a matter of personal opinions. What does the Quran itself say about this?

Speaking to the Christians and the Jews of his time who has some reservations on the object of worship in Islam, Muhammad said, "...Our God and your God is (the same) one; and it is to Him we bow (in Islam)" (Sura 29:46 Yusuf Ali's translation). That is, 'the Allah we prostrate and sacrifice to in Islam and the Jehovah of your Bible is the same being.'

It may be easy for many people to accept this claim; but a serious truth-seeking Christians or Muslims who refuses to accept things as they appear on the surface, and carefully studies the Quran and compares it with the Bible, soon discovers that the claim is not as cheap as said above. That great scholar of Islamic religion, Samuel Zwener, wrote:

It is so easy to be misled by a name or by etymologies. Nearly all writers take for granted that the God of the Koran is the same being and has like attributes as Jehovah or as the Godhead of the New Testament. Is this view correct?
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Please, send the PDF to my email address: simplyjuba@gmail.com. Thanks alot.
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by OTUNN: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Thanks for this PDF copy of "Who is this Allah?".
This is light for whoever wants.
I used the google drive link. I judged that is more secure.
Thanks.
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by jimmynauty: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
afemgbosey:

Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by sagenaija: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
A good one to help anyone know Islam and Allah better.
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by kelltee: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Great leaders are readers

It is said “if you want to hide anything from the general public, put it in a book”

If you want to rub mind(s) with great leaders and the anointing of Servants of a great God, take time to read their books

Christian EBook Library is where you can share and get all christian books [b][/b]

You can drop your number to get the ebook "Who is This Allah" in PDF on our WhatsApp platform, OR

Get in touch to request for it/any Christian e-books for free!!!
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by marvrick: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2020
My buddy pls send PDF to me via mchuma37@yahoo.com or 07083403993 whatsapp
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by Oloriire1(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please I need the book send it to my Gmail.
distinctinstitutes@gmail.com
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by afemgbosey(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oloriire1:
Please I need the book send it to my Gmail.
distinctinstitutes@gmail.com

Kindly click on the Google drive link and download directly, it's lot easier that way
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by ashraffic: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
All na fit go read the book and come back and challedge me. Even G.J Monshey that wrote the book never came out to defend the book
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by papagiddy(m): 5:45am On Feb 09, 2022
ashraffic:
All na fit go read the book and come back and challedge me. Even G.J Monshey that wrote the book never came out to defend the book
no wahala....Just call Christian prince and debate with him....I can bet u..u will curse d day u were born a Muslim..... And rain curses on that fake prophet Mohammed
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by papagiddy(m): 5:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Also a as a backup to Who is this Allah... Pls also download for free. ''The Deception of Allah by christian Prince''.......is an eye opener to the evils spread by Islam..... Its a free download on google drive
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by UncleAyo: 11:20pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by FlawlessKarl: 3:54pm On May 12, 2023
Thank you so much Afemgbosey for this. I have been looking for this book seriously.
Re: Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay by afemgbosey(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2023
[
Welcomequote author=FlawlessKarl post=123094795]Thank you so much Afemgbosey for this. I have been looking for this book seriously.

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How To Worship The Nigerian God / Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns / Christians Protest In Benue Over The Killings Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.