Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid (3154 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
u can imagine guy call in girls ugly. its only on these section guys belittle girls. what for?We should all know that no one created herself here okay? and if we all are to create ourselves believe u me nobody will be diner than the other. .so this ugly stuff have to stop. The most funny part is that most of their sisters may even look worse as compared to girls here..but that is not my problem. .my problem here is that u guys should love and respect ur ladies here not to bash them

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by pweshboi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
hmm this is social media dearie... even a 13yrs old kid handles a browsing phone this days... so when you see comments like that then I don't think u should be bothered about that. it's social media err body has there mouth to say the good, the bad and the ugly.... if I were you Ill assume people with comments like that are kids

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by handsam(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017

10 Likes

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
preach on bro grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
preach on bro grin
She is a "she"

A kid like ya

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:
She is a "she"
A kid like ya
ok bro

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
ok bro
How ya
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Are you just finding out. Both guys and girls here are kids. It bores me sometimes

5 Likes

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by BiafranBushBoy: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
What should we do to grow up? Op please advise us embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Cutezt(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
E Be Like Say Na Fertelizer We Go Shop O, Naim Sure Pass.
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
learn to love and respect ur girls here...calling girls ugly sparkes my ire. ..its quite uncalled for
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by BiafranBushBoy: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

learn to love and respect ur girls here...calling girls ugly sparkes my ire. ..its quite uncalled for

If you want me to call you "cute"... then correct yourself.

wink

I think intelligence is the new sexy..

3 Likes

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

If you want me to call you "cute"... then correct yourself.
wink
I think intelligence is the new sexy..
Thanks sparks#..but u can hold ur cuteness to urself kid
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by BiafranBushBoy: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

Thanks sparks#..but u can hold ur cuteness to urself kid

It appeared you missed a punctuation mark after you wrote Thanks.

Should have been like===> Thanks! Sparks. Considering the fact that you typed with anger. wink

All the same... Have a nice day Adult!

See you around again. smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It appeared you missed a punctuation mark after you wrote Thanks.

Should have been like===> Thanks! Sparks. Considering the fact that you typed with anger. wink

All the same... Have a nice day Adult!

See you around again. smiley
lol
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by BiafranBushBoy: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

lol

lol cheesy...

Are you still pissed?

Not good for your health dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by boiz2men(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
mtchewww... look at this one

if say u fine na... u 4 nor let any ugly boy toast u talkless of to collect ya number...

I often see pretty girls who are disabled and wanting love. the first thing that comes to my mind is "if this lady was complete and pretty, she nor go dey form like say na she make the world? "

You are disadvantaged with ya ugliness and u want respect... no problem.. tell ya fine sisters to treat guys with respect and not snub them whether the guy fine or not. if not, all u ugly bittches are gonna be treated with contempt and disdain.

I love my signature

6 Likes

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by J3RK: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sense is going to the dogs
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by NLsheriff: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:
u can imagine guy call in girls ugly. its only on these section guys belittle girls. what for?We should all know that no one created herself here okay? and if we all are to create ourselves believe u me nobody will be diner than the other. .so this ugly stuff have to stop. The most funny part is that most of their sisters may even look worse as compared to girls here..but that is not my problem. .my problem here is that u guys should love and respect ur ladies here not to bash them
what are you saying naw
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
boiz2men:
mtchewww... look at this one

if say u fine na... u 4 nor let any ugly boy toast u talkless of to collect ya number...

I often see pretty girls who are disabled and wanting love. the first thing that comes to my mind is "if this lady was complete and pretty, she nor go dey form like say na she make the world? "

You are disadvantaged with ya ugliness and u want respect... no problem.. tell ya fine sisters to treat guys with respect and not snub them whether the guy fine or not. if not, all u ugly bittches are gonna be treated with contempt and disdain.

I love my signature
all the feminine relative of urs bitches. .This is y you can't still grow. .from boi2boi
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by lodphil(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Some ladies also insult men too nah.To me d word "ugly" is not an insult,but a compliment.

1 Like

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by pussyAvenger: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:
they asked u to go wash ur face and u created..
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
pussyAvenger:
they asked u to go wash ur face and u created..

who is this kid. .boy this thread is not for foetus like u
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by boiz2men(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

all the feminine relative of urs bitches. .This is y you can't still grow. .from boi2boi

take your ugly sef away from my mention. I dont wanna be contaminated with ya ugliness.. Your ugliness is contagious.... ask ya ugly self this question

"If i was fine, wouldnt i snub guys?, would i respect them?"

Because ya ugly self cannot take the disrespect from guys... u open a thread in a bid to stop guys...

You bag of shiit have the boldness to tell me to grow up because you managed to pass jamb and you are reading education in school... Just so your ugly shitty face know... I am a medical graduate. Yes, i did 6 years in school.. Now take 6 years from ya age.. u probably were in jss2 allowing johnbosco press your peanut u call breast...

I spit on you.... You ugly ocean of dirt..

5 Likes

Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
boiz2men:

take your ugly sef away from my mention. I dont wanna be contaminated with ya ugliness.. Your ugliness is contagious.... ask ya ugly self this question

Because ya ugly self cannot take the disrespect from guys... u open a thread in a bid to stop guys...

You bag of shit have the boldness to tell me to grow up because you managed to pass jamb and you are reading education in school... Just so your ugly shitty face know... I am a medical graduate. Yes, i did 6 years in school.. Now take 6 years from ya age.. u probably were in jss2 allowing johnbosco press your peanut u call breast...

small boy u still eat mama thank u. .that's what is still giving u energy to type gibberish on my thread. ..and I still say that all ur female relatives. ..are all bitches
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Who is all this people
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
E pain the op grin
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
skillful01:
E pain the op grin

Asin ehn, no be small pain
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
boiz2men:

You bag of shiit have the boldness to tell me to grow up because you managed to pass jamb and you are reading education in school... Just so your ugly shitty face know... I am a medical graduate. Yes, i did 6 years in school.. Now take 6 years from ya age.. u probably were in jss2 allowing johnbosco press your peanut u call breast...

u don't just worth my time and energy. .just crawl outta my thread. .u unclean spirit
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Maxi112: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

small boy u still eat mama thank u. .that's what is still giving u energy to type gibberish on my thread. ..and I still say that all ur female relatives. ..are all bitches
I advise you cease indulging him, you don't have what it takes to carry on.

we have had your cry, no more uglies
Re: This Is Y I Said That Most Romance Guys Are Kid by Maxi112: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
boiz2men:

OGA! e don do.... you win!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time!!! ‘s3x For Rent’ Now Trending In Most Parts Of England / “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out / How I Got Slaped By A Lady Because I Refused To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.