Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Stress Reliever- Don't Laugh Alone - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stress Reliever- Don't Laugh Alone (638 Views)

Watch This Funny Man Spell “buhari” Don’t Laugh Alone / Don't Laugh Alone! / Mmm Stress Reliever For The Lightminded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stress Reliever- Don't Laugh Alone by RealLordZeus(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
IF UR GIRLFRIEND SENT U THIS LETTER AND IT IS READ BY UR
SISTER, HOW WOULD U FEEL
Letter from Sikira of Ilorin
Dear olalekan, longs time no see. If they say is water that
will cook fish finish, I will not belif it. Is this how other
lofers are behafe to theirself?
U haf refus to call me for
the past one mont. and if I tries ur numba, mtn will be
say your numba is unreach, is unreach.
You refus to fisit me efen when u ear that my father haf contract guinea worm. Is this how to treat ur in-laws? I know we
haf not marry but I know uer my horseband from
heafen.
Efri day when I am wake up, uer the first person I see. Roshida tell me for last week that she see u with one girl in front of Mr big. She efen tell me that u hog together.
If u think u can leaf me uer decive urself. Olalekan,olalekan, how many times I call u? It will not be better for anybody that wan to scatter our middle.
Any way the mane purpose of my letter is to tell u that I haf took in for u. I go for testing yesterday to confarm it.
My grandmar talk that it be like am carrying twins. I
haf been fery fery happy since yesterday. I haf give the twins name o......sifau and musibau.
I don't sure if u like it. Come n see me tomorrow because I am fery weak now. Silifa, my younger sister, comes home with her boyfriend
yesterday.if u see d boy,very Hansome but not up to you sha.he also get a swagger. I want u to get one too. Let I forget, please dont forget to send the money for the aso-
ebi for anti taiba's naming o.
The color is red and
yellow.Red for the 'buba', and yellow for the 'iro'. They said we can use any color for the 'gele'. But me I want to use blue. I will now wear that my green curf shoe.
I cannot wait to send you the photo. My lof, ten is happening in this world o. dont say I am the one that tell you o.i hear that it's not anti taiba's horseband that gif her the belle that she use to born the
pregnancy. True true, the baby is not resemble him. But what consign me?
I have tell efribody that my boyfriend is a enginia and they eager to see u. Yours frightfully. .Sikira.
Please don't laugh alone. Put a smile on somebody's face:
#copied

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr.president / See How People React To Kidnapping Prank / Latest Discussion From Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.