Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London (1383 Views)

Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by lwisee: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Im a little bit worried, why is Buhari's wife not with him in London? Why is she seen everywhere instead of staying with him. I believe the best person to be by your side when you are sick is your wife.Is there anything wrong with the first family?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by GameGod(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wetin concern you? Amebo

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by greatnaija01: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
IF THERE IS, its a private matter... MIND YOUR BUSINESS and pray for his health... YOU ARE NOT A MONITORING SPIRIT. if you are concerned simply pray

lwisee:
Im a little bit worried, why is Buhari's wife not with him in London? Why is she seen everywhere instead of staying with him. I believe the best person to be by your side when you are sick is your wife.Is there anything wrong with the first family?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by Khd95(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Amebo,gbe nu e soun
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by Miner13: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
So that u can send poison through that person?
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by Emycord: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
lwisee:
just so they can keep telling his worshipers that all is well with thier god. Thats why the goddess is staying back in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by greatgod2012(f): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
What is wrong with we Nigerians Why are we so hypocritical in this country
Someone is asking an innocent question and all he could get is "mind your business" responses! What is bad or uncalled for in his question Is PMB no longer our President again? What is wrong with a concerned citizen asking who takes care of his President since we all know he's sick and his wife is seen all around instead of been with him and taking care of him!

Our hypocrisy too much for this naija!

13 Likes

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by djeasy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
This Guy has forgotten that the Woman Belongs to The Kitchen (According to PMB)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Op...that is a good observation from you

obviously there is a crack in the family for a man to have publicly told the world that his wife belongs to the kitchen, that is enough evidence they are still cohabiting for the sake of their children

A school cert holder telling his wife a (graduate ) that she belongs to the kitchen....lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by MalcoImX: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
greatgod2012:
What is wrong with we Nigerians Why are we so hypocritical in this country
Someone is asking an innocent question and all he could get is "mind your business" responses! What is bad or uncalled for in his question Is PMB no longer our President again? What is wrong with a concerned citizen asking who takes care of his President since we all know he's sick and his wife is seen all around instead of been with him and taking care of him!

Our hypocrisy too much for this naija!
The reasons for his absence has been fully explained and satisfies constitutional requirements; except if you guys have another meaning for "medical leave."
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by LivingHuman: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Khd95:
Amebo,gbe nu e soun
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
MalcoImX:
The reasons for his absence has been fully explained and satisfies constitutional requirements; except if you guys have another meaning for "medical leave."

The topic is not about governance or constitutional requirements

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by greatgod2012(f): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
MalcoImX:

Nobody is asking for the reasons for his absence here, what the op is asking is why his wife is not with him taking care of him when he's obviously on sick bed!

Is that too much to be asked by a concerned citizen who loves his President and will like him to be well taken care of by someone very close to him which should be his dear wife?

Let's stop being hypocritical about this PMB issues, abeg! That question is a harmless question!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by greatgod2012(f): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
carmag:

The topic is not about governance or constitutional requirements

You dey mind him........ Hypocrites ambassador! As if him no go school!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by babyfaceafrica: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Paddle your canoe...as If you care.....nansenze
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by greatgod2012(f): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Paddle your canoe...as If you care.....nansenze

Smh.....

Just because you're his loyalist!
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2017
Emycord:
just so they can keep telling his worshipers that all is well with thier god. Thats why the goddess is staying back in nigeria
Buhari is my hero but i believe you are 100% correct. Buhari's wife may not be with him because she knows or has accepted his death has occurred or is inevitable.
I suspect she returned to Nigeria to begin packing out of Aso Villa.
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by greatgod2012(f): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
Buhari is my hero but i believe you are 100% correct. Buhari's wife may not be with him because she knows or has accepted his death has occurred or is inevitable.
I suspect she returned to Nigeria to begin packing out of Aso Villa.

Hhhmmmmm!
I really don't know the reason for his wife not being with him and taking care of him. As our President, we deserve to know who us with our President, taking care of him!

Let's ask lalasticlala whether he's in the know of who's taking care of our sick President in the UK?
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by EMPEROniro: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Una won make the woman go sidon with dead body.. Nigerians na wa for una ooo. Oyibo just carry machine dey puppeteer the man body until him brazas from za north are ready to strike
Re: Who Is Taking Care Of Buhari In London by youngsoja: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
I see no reason why she is not there embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Want Abubakar Atiku To Replace Buhari In 2019 / EFCC Has Traced N6b To An Ex-pdp Governorship Candidate-naij.com / Rivers Government Gives SARS One Month Quit Notice To Vacate Obio/akpor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.