Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? (1755 Views)

Stil In Love With My Married Ex / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Helllo nairalanders my.boyfriend that i been with almost an 1 year is stil.in contact with his ex that he has been with for 9 years...I talked to.him.about it he is denying it..he still didnt stop it..Should I contact her??anyway i live with him n we have plans for future..He is Nigerian n his ex stays far from.him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Jessicaseth(f): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
What sort of disrespect is that? He doesn't respect you my dear and he will break your heart soon. Be careful

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by hilaryokon: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
m@ jessica
mm.. true.. I don't think ur friend still in contact with his ex should be a problem to u dear if he really loves u and u trust him.. trust me.. ex do have influence on relationship but if he really loves u and surrounding ur romantic or relationship with him.. Bleep that ex..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
u let him know u aren't comfortable with it and if he won't stop the contact consider leaving.

What's he's doing is showing disregard for u and yer feelings[

He should NOT have contact with his ex if it in any way bothers u .

it doesnt matter if u do trust him there is no reason for them to be in contact .
even if they parted of good terms there

needs to be boundaries ....he's your man now. Not her's

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by madridguy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
9 years relationship not a joke. Watch ya back

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by enuk80(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
What sort of disrespect is that? He doesn't respect you my dear and he will break your heart soon. Be careful

I have always gone through your comments and I must say they are gory...is this how you advise your younger ones or cousins or even friends...?too bad for that precious name ''jessica''
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by vic224real(f): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Europija:
Helllo nairalanders my.boyfriend that i been with almost an 1 year is stil.in contact with his ex that he has been with for 9 years...I talked to.him.about it he is denying it..he still didnt stop it..Should I contact her??anyway i live with him n we have plans for future..He is Nigerian n his ex stays far from.him

He is ur boyfriend and not husband yet. So why worry? If I were u, I will pretend not to see or know anything that is going on.
Know this " whatever u pay attention to will rule u" .

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Draei: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
What should you do? girl take a hike
and stop wasting precious time...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

I disagree with you.

There's something he's missing in her

And don't think it's s_x

I am in constant communication with my one and only ex till now despite being married.

I broke up with her due to the fact that we were told we're not medically compatible.

She's a planner and a business oriented person. I consult her every now and then but no strings attached, nothing is hidden from my lovely wife too
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by joey150(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
9years no be beans o

Can't date a guy that has been in a relationship with a particular Lady for more than 5years

Why is that?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
9years no be beans o

Can't date a guy that has been in a relationship with a particular Lady for more than 5years
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by joey150(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
u let him know u aren't comfortable with it and if he won't stop the contact consider leaving.

What's he's doing is showing disregard for u and yer feelings[

He should NOT have contact with his ex if it in any way bothers u .

it doesnt matter if u do trust him there is no reason for them to be in contact .
even if they parted of good terms there

needs to be boundaries ....he's your man now. Not her's

Its like you get banned every week..

How are you?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
9years no be beans o

You need to be creative to maintain such guys
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
joey150:

Why is that?
No matter how much you care

There will always be a bound between him and the Lady
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by decatalyst(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babe, you are not trying at all!

So you haven't formatted his brain by now? shocked shocked

Obviously, the OS and internal memory the ex installed on him still works well and you don't even have an idea of how to jailbreak him grin

Think and think now
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Young03(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
kill him and date his spirit by then he might have forgotten his ex
yeye dwy smell
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Let me sit here and read
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
EastGold:

You need to be creative to maintain such guys
So true
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hey, come on. You probably are making a fuse about some harmless contact. Keeping contacts dosent mean he's up to some game.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

So true

And that's where the real you comes in
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Anthony0094(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Contact ur ex too
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
joey150:

Its like you get banned every week..

How are you?
i haven't been banned since early January. I just tryna find a moniker I like
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by schumastic(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Europija:

get in touch with your ex as well, and why are gou staying with someone who hasn't done any form of introduction..sorry to say but you brought this upon yourself

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by joey150(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
i haven't been banned since early January. I just tryna find a moniker I like

Redbubberducky Really.

When are you coming back home?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by joey150(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

No matter how much you care

There will always be a bound between him and the Lady

Thats not true
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
joey150:

Redbubberducky Really.

When are you coming back home?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by joey150(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:

Have you forgotten our last brief conversation?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
joey150:

Thats not true
Speaking from experience?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
joey150:

Have you forgotten our last brief conversation?
yep smiley Can I go now?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by luscioustrish(f): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Do nothing cos he's just a boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by joey150(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Wether 5 years or 1 year the bond can still exist.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by joey150(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIG MAMAS | Plus-sized Ladies Shows Off Their “assets” In A Pool Party ( Photo ) / HOT!!! See Wizkid’s Seven Super Hot Girlfriends Starting From The Beginning / 3 Hottest Spot Women Want You To Touch During Love Making (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.