Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed (672 Views)

Happening Now: Urgent Advice Needed / A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by segun544(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Perhaps, she was a virgin when they first met but is obvious she has been deflowered.

He should call her back and do what he started, then they can continue with the relationship if he wants.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nigga havent u heard of fake moans? Never be deceived by such ladies....
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ikp120(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Reverse psychology at work mehn cry. Just delete her number jare and watch what happens next. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ipobarecriminals: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
angry angry sad undecided since u dish out fake name.so be ready for FAKE ADVICE
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by darbeelicous(f): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
the girl is a pro liar! Advice to ur friend..... Let him act like he doesn't care, she will come back to her right senses! cool cool cool
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by naijaboiy: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is not in your friends hands to salvage the relationship, it's in his childish girlfriend's hands.

I'll advise your nigga to just relax and focus on other things in his life. He has begged enough.

Them no dey force love. undecided
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by segun544(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks for all the advice that has been dished out so far. I will relay all to my friend and pls more advices will be appreciated
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
I was in the exact situation as your friend and I can guarantee you that she's lying.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by YUNGLURD(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
ur frnd phucked up mehn...the gal will surely get phucked by another guy, never allow a gal go scot free without entering her. Your guy dey claim Yemi my lover, him go learn the hard way.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Laveda(f): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol. Love issues sha..
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Maybe she is looking for a tangible reason to leave him.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by 2dice01: 1:01am On Feb 19, 2017
always your friend am sure your friend cant narrate the story better than diss cheesy
One thing i notice is anytime most guys hear am a virgin seems our mumu button has been turn on ...we go turn to peter rufai trying to keep what isnt yours - na so one c.ronaldo go just come score hatrick
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by segun544(m): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2017
Thanks for the advices and encouragement given...More will be appreciated
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by tollulope080(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2017
that ur friend should be looking for alternative bcoz the girl in Question is looking for a reason to dump him and now she has one. try to look at it from this point 1 she's perfect kisser 2 why massage his deek if u Dnt wnt him to f**k u 3 why allow him finger if truly u are a virgin dat friend of urs shouldn't put his egg in one basket bcoz that might be dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With A Python Snake / I Need A Girl Friend / See How Ginger, Honey & Onions Can Make You A Superman During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.