Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) (67280 Views)

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Miner13: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Larrykaysail:
anybody that drink is a sinner? They turn water to shayo in d bible,

There are variety of wine

Hope you know?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Is this one inside the beer parlour or in front? Traffic seeking bloggers
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by freshcvvs: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kennitrust:
It time for the gospel to take over every nook and croony

Believe it or not, u must hear the gospel.

RCCG coming to buy your work place and also your home so that the gospel can reach every nook and croony.

dont worry, you will be living inside the church and work inside the church too. we don't need industries and other social edifice. everywhere should be changed to church jare.

20 years ago that we had lesser church and now that everywhere has almost become a church, which era was better moral wise?

Of what effect is the bastardization of religious houses in Nigeria? how better-off are we religious or moral and spiritual wise?

Nigerians and upside down thinking!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
freshcvvs:

RCCG coming to buy your work place and also your home so that the gospel can reach every nook and croony.

dont worry, you will be living inside the church and work inside the church too. we don't need industries and other social edifice. everywhere should be changed to church jare.

20 years ago that we had lesser church and now that everywhere has almost become a church, which era was better moral wise?

Of what effect is the bastardization of religious houses in Nigeria? how better-off are we religious or moral and spiritual wise?

Nigerians and upside down thinking!
if u can't stop the Church, join the Church and glorify God
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by freshcvvs: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kennitrust:
if u can't stop the Church, join the Church and glorify God

God is a God of order, that's why everywhere in heaven is not an altar. why do we have mansions in heaven (according to Jesus) and then the throne? why not just thrones everywhere?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Cohen2: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
It may not affect the customers because there may decide on their own to stop coming there or change location, the person it will affect the most is d owner of the bar because he/she stand a chance 2 loose many customers which is nt good for his business
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Einl:
That's nothing.

If you know Abuja well, in Wuse 2, next to that LG office near AP Plaza, there is a tower block.

Block of apartments. Rented out to ashi dem. Place is expensive.

There are about 5 apartments there. The ashi dem have four of the apartments with their caretaker. The other apartment is owned by a church. RCCG. I was shocked.

I asked one of the ashi dem if they go to the church, she laughed and said no.

My point is I was surprised that church is next to where ashi dem operate.

So, u sef dey patronize Ashi dem? tongue shocked shocked shocked
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Einl(m): 5:05am On Feb 20, 2017
Ademoore07:

So, u sef dey patronize Ashi dem? tongue shocked shocked shocked
Lol. No I'm a tailor. I adjusted their clothes for them.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2017
azimibraun:
glo ke? How Y"ello take be Green?
The Opposite Of Glo In Nigeria Is What? Mtn...
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Aristo3146:
Opposite
Opposite of Glo=mtn
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2017
freshcvvs:

God is a God of order, that's why everywhere in heaven is not an altar. why do we have mansions in heaven (according to Jesus) and then the throne? why not just thrones everywhere?
and when Christ said the gospel must be preach to all nation (meaning to all flesh which mean, wherever man is found), what did He mean.

didn't He know the order of the kingdom?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2017
ewerejoy111:
they really need to stop this let's go fishing,to me,its nt all abt creating new branches around every corner bt spreading d word nt d church.We have enough church already BT tins r still d same.God help us all
I have to say this, it's unfortunate but most of our new generation churches have been turned into business ventures, more branches=more members=more thites and offerings, and people are been told what they want to hear, more of prosperity than salvation.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2017
it's unfortunate but most of our new generation churches have been turned into business ventures, more branches=more members=more thites and offerings, and people are been told what they want to hear, more of prosperity than salvation
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by freshcvvs: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2017
The gospel is not the buildings, the gospel is the messages being spreaded through our actions and deeds. Spreading of buildings should never be taken as the spreading of the gospel. Gigantic religious houses everhwhere with empty messages. The humans spread the gospel not the buildings.
Kennitrust:
and when Christ said the gospel must be preach to all nation (meaning to all flesh which mean, wherever man is found), what did He mean.

didn't He know the order of the kingdom?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
freshcvvs:
The gospel is not the buildings, the gospel is the messages being spreaded through our actions and deeds. Spreading of buildings should never be taken as the spreading of the gospel. Gigantic religious houses everhwhere with empty messages. The humans spread the gospel not the buildings.
but please, no vex bros.
What re u doing to spread the gospel or what re u doing to establish the news phase of ur perspective on howto spread the gospel.
Re u for Christ or for Chelsea. Do u love Jesus or u only criticized His own people.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by jenavism44: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
there is nothing wrong with it,i have held cell meeting in a guest house,and some of the prostitutes attended,and some gave their lives to christ,If the mountain dont come to the prophet,the prophet will go to the mountain
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by freshcvvs: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kennitrust:
but please, no vex bros.
What re u doing to spread the gospel or what re u doing to establish the news phase of ur perspective on howto spread the gospel.
Re u for Christ or for Chelsea. Do u love Jesus or u only criticized His own people.

I don't need to tell you what I do to spread the gospel in ABC but you should have deciphered it from my previous comments if you paid attention.

The bastardazation of churches is making spreading the gospel more difficult.

People dont even respect the buildings called churches again because its everywhere and everyone is now a pastor(shepard) just cos they went to one funny six months 'pastoral school'.

I am not criticizing the gospel, rather the proliferation of what should be sacrilege and special.. Gods earthly temples.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by integritylady(f): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Oh boy,The thunder that will fire you is coming with powerbank.
you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.