Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? (12989 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by oduma101(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
As A Believer Is it Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? Many bible verses say God the Father of our Lord Jesus is a killer, while other verses say God is full of mercy and love.

Demonic activities are on the increase, yet there are many churches everywhere people die for no just reason the enemy has turned the destiny of many high flyers to rag.

As a believer should we pray for our enemy to die?

The same way God uses people to do miracles the same way the devil also uses people to commit havoc.
[b]
Ephesians 6:12 says for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities against, powers against the rulers of the darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness in high places.

http://www.davidimafidon.com/die/

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by calaway: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
AS DAVID TO GOILIATH... YOU MUST DESPISE AND REJECT EVIL IN WHATEVER SHAPE OR FORM IT MANIFEST BE IT A SITUATION OR PERSON
.. DIE BY FIRE!!!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is very bad to pray for your enemies (humans) to die because no human being is your enemy. We all have a common enemy and it is satan.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
the Bible says,suffer not a witch to live,so YES I pray they DIE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by reyscrub(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Believe extreemesm is individual perspective. Enemies are varry according to their attack degree.

There is an adage in Yoruba lang that says that when it faces you, short it, when behind you, short when you are left alone, think twice.

When and enemy is playing ludo game with you, then you can pray that God should deliver you from his hand but when advance hi tech die hard first class merciless enemy is playing a chess or scramble game with you, then the killer prayer type will stream out from your mouth uncontrollable I belt it with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by HardMirror(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yes it is right if you only ask them to die by fire. It is a sin if you pray they die by any other means. It is in the bible. Ask pastor odukoya of mountain of fire

2 Likes

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by HardMirror(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Like the one I saw when I clicked on reneenuttall.
Die! Die! Die!!! Die by fire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by hahn(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Prayer is a waste of time in the first place

The real enemy is Jehovah because it created the devil to taunt us

Shiorr

5 Likes

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

This is the law of Moses
We are under the law of Christ (Grace)
You can't mix grace with the law
It is not good to pray for them to die
Christ said we should pray for our enemies not against them. And the people we call enemies are just demon possessed, they don't know what they are doing. The real enemy is satan and his agents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by ichuka(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2017
International Standard Version
Bless those who persecute you. Keep on blessing them, and never curse them. ROM12:14

Bless those who curse you, and pray for those who insult you.
LUKE6:28

But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, MATT5:44

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by mykelmeezy: 2:29am On Feb 19, 2017
die by thunder die by fire die by this die by that

you will notice Nigerians have a really really really dark side

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by okekekelechib(m): 3:09am On Feb 19, 2017
You can even dance shoki wt him but got to be careful wt him ....
Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Elnino4ladies: 3:29am On Feb 19, 2017
I have never seen anyone die by fire before

Die by fire shit is useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by hahn(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2017
calaway:
AS DAVID TO GOILIATH... YOU MUST DESPISE AND REJECT EVIL IN WHATEVER SHAPE OR FORM IT MANIFEST BE IT A SITUATION OR PERSON
.. DIE BY FIRE!!!!!!

The myth of David and Goliath are from the OT. I thought Christians are only supposed to follow the NT undecided

2 Likes

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Realhommie(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Omudia:
It is very bad to pray for your enemies (humans) to die because no human being is your enemy. We all have a common enemy and it is satan.
To that person who allows himself to be used by satan the devil, the bible says woe unto him... Perhaps you do not know that some peeps who have been possessed are unrepentant, the choice is urs to either let them continue to use ur destiny to play kpankpangolo or you invoke the wrath of God, call on the God of Vengeance to fight ur battle.. He says in Ps 81 vs 10, Open your mouth and i will fill it. Closed mouth na closed destiny oooo.
Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by ThinkSmarter: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2017
In the Old Testament, David and many other prophets prayed that the enemies of Israel and him be put to shame.
But in the New Testament, Christ said that we should love and pray for our enemies.
As, Christians, we re to follow the later.
But will not also fail to call unto God to tame our traitor and put him to shame if he is not willing to change from his evil ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Realhommie(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2017
ThinkSmarter:

But will not also fail to call unto God to tame our traitor and put him to shame if he is not willing to change from his evil ways.
Exactly my points.... If not na you go lose ooooo, like i said earlier so many of these peeps are unrepentant so the choice is yours really..
Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by ThinkSmarter: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Realhommie:
Exactly my points.... If not na you go lose ooooo, like i said earlier so many of these peeps are unrepentant so the choice is yours really..
I suggest Jesus kind of prayers to non threatening enemies and David kind of prayers to otherwise.

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by mercichoco(f): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Omudia:
But satan has human agents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Realhommie(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I suggest Jesus kind of prayers to non threatening enemies and David kind of prayers to otherwise.
Lol..

Even the Jesus kinda prayer didn't come with any direction/prayer point according to my pastor last week... In Matt 5:44, Jesus asked us to love and bless and then he said "Pray for them which despitefully use you; and persecute you"... What kinda prayer na, the choice is yours... Hehehehehehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Realhommie(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2017
mercichoco:
Leave that guyman, he never know life. Lol

2 Likes

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by ifyalways(f): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2017
Ask MFM members. cheesy

As humane, my simple motto is " I wish you whatever you wish me". C'est finis
Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2017
mercichoco:

Yes but they are demon possessed. If you kill the person the demon in him or her will occupy another empty human being and come back to you. Just pray that the person will encounter Christ. Christians do not kill. If you pray for someone to die because he or she is actively opposing your life, then make sure you also don't hurt anyone else he or she can also pray that you should die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2017
ifyalways:
Ask MFM members. cheesy

As humane, my simple motto is " I wish you whatever you wish me". C'est finis

Then you are not a Christian

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by lordsharks(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Its absolutely not good;
You only pray for your enemy to repent

2 Likes

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2017
I will set a table before you in the presence of YOUR ENEMIES if you kill them in whose presence will that table be set?

2 Likes

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by ifyalways(f): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2017
Junia:

Then you are not a Christian

Chief judge. Bye.
Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Jaytecq(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2017
...fire came from his mouth, and smoke from his nostrils and it devours them...
Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Who are your enemies? The devil and his demons are our greatest enemies.

And there are people who want to kill you, who want your downfall... such people must die. The God we serve can kill and make alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by money121(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Churches business center grin grin
Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Dear black man ,

We the white race have control of your mind and your hearts.

We won your hearts and mind centuries ago and we use this power to control and enslave you.

We continue to this day to keep you mentally enslaved.

One of the tools we used to enslave you is Christianity religion.

We must continue to retain control of your heart and mind, and to do this we most control any information that you receive.

We control all the main news media you use to consume your news or get info. including NL

That is why every Sunday we must ensure at least one topic on Christianity makes the front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? by darkenkach(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Yes ooo infact, my prayer have sent one of my enemy to comma in London for the past two weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible / Who Built The Kaaba? / Does The Church I Attend Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.