Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card (2333 Views)

How Does It Take Clickbank To Pay Into Payoneer Account Once One Reaches Thresho / How Can I Request For Payment From A Client In China Into Payoneer Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by obamartins(m): 4:44am On Feb 19, 2017
In the course of my research, i came across a reliable PTC that you can use to get some funds into your payoneer Mastercard instead of allowing it gather dust. Clinxsense is a reliable PTC with track record of paying for surveys, PTC and different task you can earn from. Open a clinxsense account http://csl.ink/2KM3 and start clicking on adverts. You can also start publishing on amazon KDP to make more money into your card. Don't sit idle when you can earn something for yourself.

Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by obamartins(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Here comes the opportunity to work hard and get funds into you payoneer card. With the banning or limitations of Naira Mastercards for online transaction, you can help people pay for such transactions and get paid in Naira at parallel market rate. Don't sell your hard earned money to exchangers all over nairaland at ridiculous rate, some are even scammers. Look for people who want to carry out dollar transactions, help them do it and get paid.

I have a client that is always publishing journals on international websites and many other people i help with their international payments and i get paid in Naira.

Just keep working hard and be patient. The funds will start rolling in.

1 Like

Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2017
I have a Payoneer MasterCard laying fallow. Could u put me through more about this Pay Per Click? Thank you
Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by alhabie(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Bro, whenever I click to view ad, i keep getting this information ACCESS TO THIS PAGE HAS BEEN DENIED.
Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by delgroveng(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
I need payoneer funds of $1,000-$3000
Contact me on watsapp
Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by blezdBen: 4:23am On May 28, 2019
Hello Sir Obamartins.
Please, how can I contact you?
There are a few things I'd want to inquire about. I know you might be very busy but please do reply when you see this. Thank you.
Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by obamartins(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2019
blezdBen:
Hello Sir Obamartins.
Please, how can I contact you?
There are a few things I'd want to inquire about. I know you might be very busy but please do reply when you see this. Thank you.

I am here. What are the questions?
Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by blezdBen: 7:18am On May 29, 2019
obamartins:

I am here.. What are the questions?
It is about the KdpRocket. Do you use it?
Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by obamartins(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2019
blezdBen:

It is about the KdpRocket. Do you use it?

Yes I do, and it is one of the best investments if you want to succeed as a self-publisher on kdp. You can watch youtube videos on how it works.
Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by blezdBen: 5:52pm On May 29, 2019
obamartins:

Yes I do, and it is one of the best investments if you want to succeed as a self-publisher on kdp. You can watch youtube videos on how it works.
Thank you.
Re: Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card by ambitiouschap17: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Training On Budgeting & Budgetary Control / Iron Rods As A Lucrative Business / When And How Did You Make Your First Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.