Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure (28828 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Chuksonyeike: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
modath:

The highlighted is spot on,which is why you'd never see southerners disrespect northern authority figures in their lands.... Yorubas are peaceful, hence this non issue is still trending... I say this with neither fear nor favour, Abokiis will hack (insert meaning of your choice) down anyone who tries any nonsense in their land...You know it, I know it, they freaking know it!!

Know your place & respect constituted authority anywhere you find yourself & everyone WILL BE FINE!
We have ezendigbo in kano,likewise we have leader of Yorubas in Onitsha or whatever there are called. I cannot imagine the obi of Onitsha or any other traditional ruler trying to rename the sarkin hausawa.The deji man is just so sick and demented

5 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by OBAGADAFFI: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You don't get it. Is he the one that appointed him to be Eze Ndigbo?.

Yes, it's the Job of the Oba to appointment other traditions leaders under his domain.

Remember. ohaneze ndigbo has warned against the use of Eze-ndigbo title out side Igboland .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Where is it written?.
the Deji title is recognised by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. the eze of akure is not. the Deji is the custodian of the tradition in akure so he appoints chief and baales. I can't teach you 1+1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Horllamideh(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

I will sue this Deji's pants off him if am there! grin
lemme laff buhariciously; bububububububuhahahahahahahahaririririririri. Even the red cap dorning chiefs present when Oba of Lagos was making the lagoon statement could only clap and shine their kola-stained teeth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

The ezendigbo position is not a traditional or chieftaincy title.please get some education.It is an elected position of leadership for Igbo's living in ondo state.Only his constituents can remove him,the deji can bark from now till 2020,only the Igbo community in ondo state can remove him
you are the one that needs to get some education. the eze is a traditional title. the Deji respectedbthe choice of the ibos until he decided to appoint his own chiefs and disrespect the king. answer this simple question. will it be okay if the Yoruba community in anambra votes in favour of killing pythons? will the Ibos accept our decision and allow us kill as many pythons as we want?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Chuksonyeike: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes

Olubadan places Eze Ndigbo under Baales

https://www.naij.com/791089-must-read-olubadan-eze-ndigbo-ibadan.html
He did not give him the ezendigbo position. Kindly read the op and slowly this time. The Igbo's chose their leader and formally notified his predecessor and Governor mimiko.

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by JideAmuGiaka: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
the Deji title is recognised by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. the eze of akure is not. the Deji is the custodian of the tradition in akure so he appoints chief and baales. I can't teach you 1+1

So in your mind, a leader of a tribe or organization in another state, has no constitutional recognition?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Your deji does not have the power to either remove the ezendigbo or rename the position.The earlier he understand this the better for him
lol go to court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nairaland is owned by we Yorubas
Respect yourself or you leave
Deji is traditional ruler of akure.... We don't want visitors in our land having leaders
Respect theirselves or leave our land
Case closed
lol get lost kid. you are contradicting yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Chuksonyeike: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
you are the one that needs to get some education. the eze is a traditional title. the Deji respectedbthe choice of the ibos until he decided to appoint his own chiefs and disrespect the king. answer this simple question. will it be okay if the Yoruba community in anambra votes in favour of killing pythons? will the Ibos accept our decision and allow us kill as many pythons as we want?
The ezendigbo of ondo state across the 18 LGA of ondo states is not one of the chiefs of ur insecure deji.stop making wild assumptions

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by JideAmuGiaka: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes, it's the Job of the Oba to appointment other traditions leaders under his domain.

Remember. ohaneze ndigbo has warned against the use of Eze-ndigbo title out side Igboland .

So a suggestion from one man has become a warning from Ohaneze
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Chuksonyeike: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol go to court.
The deji will be the one to go to court to enforce his orders.
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Chuksonyeike: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
What is Eze of Akure? Is there anyone with that title? Kindly educate me
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by abu12: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2017
owobokiri:
As stupid as the "eze ndigbo" title is, it is still eze Ndigbo and not Deji ndi igbo... That unserious deji with an insecure attitude should go and drink pure water..

the oba of akure has advice ibo people to call thier leader OYENDU OF IGBO which means LEADER OF NDIGBO AND NOT EZE NDIGBO

8 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

So in your mind, a leader of a tribe or organization in another state, has no constitutional recognition?.
do you even know the meaning of the phrase constitutional recognition? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Lushore1: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

When he was helping the deji to win, was he not going there with cap on his head?

Your Eze won a crown to the king palace, he was asked to remove it and he refused and you are talking about winning.

Wait o!, are you saying it was your Eze who made him the King? ....Smh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

The deji will be the one to go to court to enforce his orders.
if your eze doesn't comply with customary laws he'll be flogged again. anyone that stands up for him will also be flogged. get the Deji arrested of file a civil suit and let's see the winner

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by modath(f): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

We have ezendigbo in kano,likewise we have leader of Yorubas in Onitsha or whatever there are called. I cannot imagine the obi of Onitsha or any other traditional ruler trying to rename the sarkin hausawa. The deji man is just so sick and demented

Sarki is CHIEF, Yoruba has Leader .... None is called emir or oba!! & I'm sure none of them goes to the Obi's domain without first asking people around (incase he is new or a toddler who doesn't know the tradition of a place he has been for donkey years) how things are done in Onitsha....

You don't wear a crown to an Oba's palace unless you are a king of equal stature.... it is not done!!

Let's even leave that aside, we may all live in Nigeria but Akure is in the southwestern part of Nigeria & populated by a Yoruba majority which as it's extant in the republican/democratic falsehood most of you propagate, the same "sick demented" person has the paramount leadership position & has the right to give an executive order!!!! & like y'all hailed drumpf, it is HIS RIGHT to do so.. sad

***mic drop***

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

What is Eze of Akure? Is there anyone with that title? Kindly educate me
get yourself educated first

5 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by JideAmuGiaka: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
do you even know the meaning of the phrase constitutional recognition? cheesy

No, can you tell me?
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by OBAGADAFFI: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

He did not give him the ezendigbo position. Kindly read the op and slowly this time. The Igbo's chose their leader and formally notified his predecessor and Governor mimiko.

Lol just listen to yourself.

Did Mimiko give any Eze-ndigbo staff of Office.

The only recognize the Oba based on the constitutional rights.

It's not the Governor's Job to deal with Eye-ndigbo.

When Chief Nwachukwu who lives in Okota in Isolo and one Chief Ohazurike who lives in Oko Oba ,Agege have engaged each other in a supremacy contest of who will be the Ezeigbo of the whole

Which people appointed them ?

How many of them are recognized in Igbo land.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Chuksonyeike: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2017
abu12:

the oba of akure has advice ibo people to call thier leader OYENDU OF IGBO AND NOT EZE
Well its an advice which the Igbo's are not obligated to abide with.They have voted to continue with the terminology ezendigbo as is obtainable in other climes
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by OBAGADAFFI: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

So a suggestion from one man has become a warning from Ohaneze

Is Ohaneze ndigbo one man?

You don't even know you culture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Chuksonyeike: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol just listen to yourself.

Did Mimiko gave any Eze-ndigbo staff of Office.

The only recognize the Oba based on the constitutional rights.

It's not the Governor's Job to deal with Eye-ndigbo.

When Chief Nwachukwu who lives in Okota in Isolo and one Chief Ohazurike who lives in Oko Oba ,Agege have engaged each other in a supremacy contest of who will be the Ezeigbo of the whole

Which people appointed them ?

How many of them are recognized in Igbo land.

We also have sarkin hausawa in Lagos.What's your obsession with ezendigbo.Every association or group of people have the right to chose a leader.The deji is fighting a lost battle
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Chuksonyeike: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2017
modath:

Sarki is CHIEF, Yoruba has Leader .... None is called emir or oba!! & I'm sure none of them goes to the Obi's domain without first asking people around (incase he is new or a toddler who doesn't know the tradition of a place he has been for donkey years) how things are done in Onitsha....

You don't wear a crown to an Oba's palace unless you are a king of equal stature.... it is not done!!

Let's even leave that aside, we may all live in Nigeria but Akure is in the southwestern part of Nigeria & majorly populated by a Yoruba majority which in the republican/democratic falsehood most of you propagate, the same "sick demented" person has the paramount leadership position & has the right to give an executive order!!!! & like y'all hailed drumpf, it is HIS RIGHT to do so.. sad

***mic drop***
Lol executive order like vote for APC or jump into the lagoon. Executive order indeed
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2017
I thought these shitgbo animals often tell us that there are no shitgbo in Yorubaland aside Lagos. The ezendibo nonsense has been going on for too long in Akure, I suggest that the Deji of Akure not only outlaw the useless ezendibo title, but also order for the deportatoin of all Igbos back to shitgboland

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Lushore1: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

Correct talk. I will like to know the qualification of the deji. Sultan of sokoto comes to Enugu on January and is seen with his full regalia everywhere he went and the masses waved and cheered him to show him we are all the same people. Yorubas are so so insecure.! Why?

Just move to sokoto, simple...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by OBAGADAFFI: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

We also have sarkin hausawa in Lagos.What's your obsession with ezendigbo.Every association or group of people have the right to chose a leader.The deji is fighting a lost battle

He is not an Emir, and they don't go about wearing fake crowns .
Just go to Agege you won't even recognize the Sarkin Hausa.

Unlike the way some Ezes Parade themselves in Lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol get lost kid. you are contradicting yourself
Adult, you can never get it even if i showed it to you... Get found adult
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by owobokiri(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2017
modath:

The highlighted is spot on,which is why you'd never see southerners disrespect northern authority figures in their lands.... Yorubas are peaceful, hence this non issue is still trending... I say this with neither fear nor favour, Abokiis will hack (insert meaning of your choice) down anyone who tries any nonsense in their land...You know it, I know it, they freaking know it!!

Know your place & respect constituted authority anywhere you find yourself & everyone WILL BE FINE!

You are an example of everything wrong with the scenario being discussed... I mean you guys are always mentioning abokii and his maniacal tactics as if everybody is afraid of abokii. Abokii gets away with violence because abokiis dominate the security and politiocal structure, no thanks to the dubious politics of your kind. Take that away, if an abokii brandishes a knife, i will brandish mine, period. Stop deifying evil

Back to the topic; there are eze ndigbos all over northern Nigeria. In kano. In Sokoto, in jos... why are you people the only ones that see that as a challenge? Who are you to put the igbo in his place? Are you the law? "Respect you , respect your host" bla bla bla, if you are tired of living with the consequences of a multi cultural society, activate available options.. Once again, deji is sick..

7 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Paretomaster(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2017
I think the Deji is wrong on dis.....will he change the title of Seriki Hausawa too?... i know Flattinoes can be a pain in d a**, but they have d right to choose their own community structure as long as it does not violate any law.....

it's not like they challenging his throne na..
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Balkan(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2017
This Deji is a low lifer, with inferiority complex.
Maybe Buhari should ban all organization with the title President.

Afonja! Go tell Emir of illorin that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers / Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. / Ooni Of Ife & Alaafin Of Oyo Attend The Finals Of Shina Peller Unity Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.