Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) (2495 Views)

Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds / This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) / Tarpaulin Fish Pond In Nigeria(call 08032263397) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by iblog: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2017
during the social media reporter, visits in Lagos he meets a man from Imo state. who makes minimum of 800k from fish pond business. the team supervised the fish pond in the process, during an interview with Charles Osuigwe from IMO state . He said he read agriculture in school, that there he learnt how to manage a fish pond business. that formally he was working with a poultry farm in Abuja, before bird flu influenza crashed the business. then he had no option than to move in, fully to fish bond business. during the visit the reporter saw the fingerlings, that's the baby fish and the juvenile that the fish that is about to grow to be a table sized fish. the fish business man has about 4 plots of land were he does his fish farming comfortably. he has about 7 workers, which I met my self. After the interview he told me that he produces over 1000 fishes per output per month.

what type of fish do you deal on ?
catfish

how long do it take to grow?
4months from juvenile size they eat 6mm feed bullets weighing 0.6-1kg weight.

what is the prices sir?
I sell between N800 to N1000 per 1kg table sized fish.
juvenile is N35 Each
fingerlings for N20 Each

How much do you spend to feed these fishes?
the fishes feed on 15kg of feeds.
it been sold in the market for 6,500 per bag.

If I need a fish or want to invest into catfish can you train or do it for people out there?
my name is Charles Osuigwe
my address is No.7 liadi Olayemi str. Adeba b/4 Primary School
phone number: 07035630272
Email: agrikmasters@gmail.c­om

if anyone need waybill can you supply?
yes, we also do catfish business management and internship

contracts­ training

catfish production

fingerlin­gs production

juveniles­ production

table size production 1kg

fish feed production

farm management.

lalasiticalala ejoo

Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by iblog: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Ads4*nairaBoss

Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2017
good for him
Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by Jafar1: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2017
better chop, papa God bless our hussle
Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by Obascoetubi: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2017
so, what should we do now?
Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by saudyarmani(m): 1:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Hater spotted....you sound like a cold blooded mammal... those that don't appreciate. Good things will never. See one happen for them...like u can manage a Pure water biz...mtcheew
Obascoetubi:
so, what should we do now?
Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by atoleybaba(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
See stupid lie
Why deceive people?
The 800k Na profit?
Wait!!! Na this small space he dy take get 800k
Bloggers!!!!! Choi

Barcaboi what do u think?
Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
atoleybaba:
See stupid lie
Why deceive people?
The 800k Na profit?
Bloggers!!!!! Choi

na so dem go deceive people and make dem lari mo (hammer head) for fish farming with false info.....
1000 per output every month?....ghen ghen
na 6mm dem go chop from juveniles abi....isorrite
wch brand is N6500 per bag...I need to buy it asap.....
no disrespect but all this is a mirage...
this question 'How much do you spend to feed these fishes?'.....was never answered
1000 fishes will feed on roughly 67bags.....that gives u 1:1 meaning 1kg fish will eat 1kg feed....this na theory till u start
the best feed cost btw 8k and above even as high as 12k (coppens and aqua)
atoleybaba has a farm they hatch every time and I doubt they supply juveniles every month when weather comes into play...water pH....temperature and many more...abeg o
Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
atoleybaba:
See stupid lie
Why deceive people?
The 800k Na profit?
Bloggers!!!!! Choi

800k kwanu....on ow many fishes....lol...I go follow this person so I go make more cash
Re: Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) by atoleybaba(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
barcaboi:

na so dem go deceive people and make dem lari mo (hammer head) for fish farming with false info.....
1000 per output every month?....ghen ghen
na 6mm dem go chop from juveniles abi....isorrite
wch brand is N6500 per bag...I need to buy it asap.....
no disrespect but all this is a mirage...
this question 'How much do you spend to feed these fishes?'.....was never answered
1000 fishes will feed on roughly 67bags.....that gives u 1:1 meaning 1kg fish will eat 1kg feed....this na theory till u start
the best feed cost btw 8k and above even as high as 12k (coppens and aqua)
atoleybaba has a farm they hatch every time and I doubt they supply juveniles every month when weather comes into play...water pH....temperature and many more...abeg o
brother...I dy here dy reason that his 6500 feed that is giving him confirm production ooo...for this buhari season shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Farming Apps/services Revolutinizing Agriculture In Africa / How To Start Cassava Farming In Nigeria / 6weeks Local Turkeys Are For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.