Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima (27775 Views)

Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by sweetgala(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
No yawa. That is how we want it, so it would be Southern Nigeria's birthright from '23 to '31.

This is why despite his handicap, some people desire to see Baba's face in that office all through to '23, because should someone else take over from him in '19, with the greed of the typical Nigerian politician, he wouldnt wanna run just a single term and with that, we might be looking at power returning down South '27 at the earliest.

So, call it a birthright whatsoever, we dont bloody care, but for the sake of political stability, it should become the birthright of Southerners from '23 to '31.

This individual did not read the whole write up. You'll believe if I tell you bleach is holy water
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by sweetgala(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
We relegate the issue of good governance on the altar of tribe/religion. so what if the an igbo man or osinbajo can transform nigeria to what it should be would you prevent him on the basis of his tribe? onye ara!

Another manga who didn't read the content. What's wrong with you dem tell you if you read am you go pesh
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by sweetgala(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

More foolish words have never been aired on this forum until you made this afonjastic post

Both if you are foolish. Both your arguements no get head or tail
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by sweetgala(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
The north can never allow Nigeria to progress ... Just look at a so called northern elder statesman interview..

Did you read headline or the interview content ?
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by ImadeUReadThis: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
sweetgala:

Both if you are foolish. Both your arguements no get head or tail

Ignoramus
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by sweetgala(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Unstoppable in which way?

Northern zombies are groaning in hunger. These are people who are used to poverty and if under Buhari the hunger is unbearable do you think they will still look at Buhari or a repetion of this same failure under the guise of a northern leadership?

Hunger is fast resetting Northern almajiri brains and you are here talking of the north being Unstoppable?

I laff in SAMBISA grass eating voice

It is obvious when English classes were on you were sleeping , I can see all the way from Okokomaiko that this journalist intentionally placed different snippets of the interview to suit his goals and paint a pre concluded picture ; he however failed when he used a punctuation (.) to separate the sentences.

Open your eyes don't be the next fool of a journalist
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by sweetgala(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
EMPEROniro:
The same way they allowed south south till 2019 Shebi ? All these animals from the north enhh !

Jonathan was never meant to contest in 2011 he was warned by many within PDP both North and South but the greed in him and his praise singers who kept telling him all was well fooled him and the consequence is what is happening to PDP now.

He was meant to finish yar'adua tenure and bow out to fight another day, the zoning formula predates Jonathan but he messed things up majorly

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by sweetgala(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Amir Sanusi is a very intelligent liar. He has a way of telling a very big lie and surrounding it with half truths.

Islamic Radicalisation increases as you climb the social ladder in the north.

The original founders of Boko Haram surrounding Mohammed Yusuf where not illiterates but graduates radicalised on campuses across Northern Nigeria.

Boko Haram uses Islamic doctrine to justify every criminal act they have committed citing from the same koran.

Abdulmutallab was not an illiterate but a very intelligent and widely educated young man.

Same goes to Justice Uwais late son who joined ISIS 3 yrs ago.

Your average Almajiri can not read the quaran. They depend on educated Islamic scholars to preach to them the contents of the same koran.

On the issue of turning mosques to schools, if the north can build a mosque in each Street corner is it schools they can't build? Besides turning mosques into schools automatically puts Islamic studies ahead of any other form of education thereby fueling the Radicalisation course.

The honest truth is that violent Islamic extremism is perpetuated mostly by those who are strict adherents of the koran and thereby those who are more versed on Islamic teachings and creed.

Your last verse is a lie. Extremism both Christian , Muslim and other faiths has been proven through the books of history to be organised and envisioned by those who are well verse however psychologically predisposed to anarchy or those with a corrupted mind who aim to seize power for their own benefit utilising those with lesser knowledge misguided souls looking for an answer the vulnerable

It is the reason the crusades were so succeful in recruiting Christian faithfuls from across Western eastern and central Europe who traveled several thousand kilometres living family and property to go fight a war they neither knew the nexus with the promise the pope can grant absolution from sin and secure entrance into heaven.
Men who had committed the most heinous crimes signed up it was also illegal for common folk to own a Bible at that time in history therefore it becomes difficult to question the veracity of the pope's assertions

It's the same reason boko haram excells , it's the reason Jim Jones was able to convince his followers , el zhakazy , TB Joshua and the same reason RCCG camp would be full every final Friday of the month ; someone has been able to convince other humans that they have a divine call and understanding of the desires of God better than you

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Bro no offense, I'm from a decent home but yellowbars on Nairaland changed my ethnic mentality, they insult the igbos where there's nothing to insult about, I have no explanation for you bro, if you doubt my academic prowess, no problem, but meanwhile........ grin (Waka)

@bolded, taah. Get out of here. I'm sure you don't know the meaning of the phrase "decent home"

Otherwise you won't be insulting other people's tribe online or posting your picture online and doing waka to your family

Shows how "matured" you are...not.

Juvenile delinquency is a treatable malaise, I'll advise you grow out of it and stop disturbing my mentions.

By the way, I'm not your bro.

Now get lost, quickly and don't bother quoting me any longer.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by abdulwastecx(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
Allah revealed to we yoruba muslims that Fulanis are best people in the world to rule over us. All the countries that they've ruled have become first world countries. Mali, Niger, Chad are the most advanced countries in the world and we must make nigeria like these great countries by voting the fulanis forever.

grin grin

fulanis are minority group in all these countries you listed.
Mali, a country of about 16m people have the bambara people as the majority.
Niger, a country of about 14m people have the hausa people as the majority
Chad with a population of about 14m people, have sara ( 26%) arab (12%) as the majority. The fulani people only make up 2% of the population of the country.

I am a yoruba ( or afonja, yoruba muslim and you don't make any sense
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by egodswill(m): 1:26am On Feb 20, 2017
People are busy quarreling about the title, not actually debating the contents as published...

Being the leader of a Northern interest group, can we say his assessment of the present administration (as quoted below) is correct and unbiased?:

Yes. We are disappointed. Nigerians are disappointed. The Buhari administration is a failure. It is a monumental failure because this is not what Nigerians expected when they gave him the mandate in 2015.

If yes, then I think it's time we engaged one another, irrespective of ethno-political divide, in seeking solution to our collective problems, Nigeria is ours.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by tinktanker: 5:21am On Feb 21, 2017
N they shall continue to die in office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.