Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang (56726 Views)

Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) / Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
martineverest:
haha......put spirit for ur bie-bie nah..lol
Make we see ya own
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Olateef(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Amarabae:
I love seeing a cute chocolate or dark skin guy with beard.
you referring to me ?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Basic123: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
giftedheart1:
in her mind, she is saying...bros u really look like my grandmother's goat
...just like Christian jesus is.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Trucky is doing great!!! But why the brotherzone? You are evil undecided
Good to knowgrin

You don forget watin those guys talk the day we went to your Aunty's placegrin I younger brotherzoned you since that day grin
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Us wey we dey middle nko #goateegang
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by martineverest(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Make we see ya own
check my profile..proudly edo man wey get bie-bie plenty.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Olubukola16(f): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
Lol. Which one is abeg. ? The moniker dey fear you grin

U go fear fear moniker cheesy
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by deathstroke(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Olubukola16:

U go fear fear moniker cheesy
abeg oo. .am harmless, I cannot kill a fly cheesy
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by ritababe(f): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Olateef:
checkout my beard
no side beards?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Olubukola16(f): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:

Na so
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Olateef(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ayam looking for beards o cry

Because i no get beards you don brotherzone me
. Like there is no strand of hair on your chin ?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Olateef(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
that's one of the ways to recognize a Hitman.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Olateef(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
ritababe:

no side beards?
there is

1 Like

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by deathstroke(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Olateef:
that's one of the ways to recognize a Hitman.
Lolzz, I don't even look like one cheesy
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Rilwayne001: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
ritababe:
I love men with beards.

kiss kiss

Time to grow my beards. cheesy
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Olateef(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
Lolzz, I don't even look like one cheesy
another attribute of a Hitman.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by BrightEye(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Olateef:
. I feel your pain bro.. spirit is very cheap

I see. Are you one of the bunsuru looking dudes?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Cyriloha(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
DrayDDon:
lol, observe the presenter.

The girl be like

Is this a goat in human form or what?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by lilybonny(f): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Keeping beards suits some guys and even makes them look more mature. I do admire it on some dudes. Not feeling the one in the pix above sha sad
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by litaninja(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lmaoooooo
Make I go buy spirit wey I GI dey use baff ...
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by deathstroke(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Olateef post=53859836] another attribute of a Hitman.[/quote[center]na so smiley[/center]
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrightEye:
I wonder why some people prefer to look like an old monk, an ancient priest or bunsuru (he- goat).... all because they want to join a certain gang...!

I taya woh, if a chemical that can get rid of my beard for gud exists I will buy it sharp sharp & apply for my face.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Up - She strong her face well

Down - She's feeling the boy

Wait till she grips his dick... You go run
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by piagetskinner(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
And im still trying to grow these 5 strands

Ok I think its now 7 strands
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by kolajoo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Team beardGang

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Tobium1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Being bearded is a blessing

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by DAVE5(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
slimderek:
Lol Hater. No beards for you

uve watched too much batman movies...lol
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Explorers(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gemc3:

Nothing wrong in not keeping beards

Abi o...We wey we no get na.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Explorers(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
ritababe:
I love men with beards.

We wey we no get nko, u 8 us se?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Johnhug66(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin is DAT not ice prince?? I don't expect anytin less if he's d 1 GOOD MORNING
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by jackobi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
ritababe:
I love men with beards.
Is that so
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Ohvie(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
#fada_lord....... kiss cry kiss undecided angry[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Hits The Pool In A Well Tied Wrapper / The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.