Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang (56721 Views)

Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) / Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by mhizAnnie(f): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrightEye:
I wonder why some people prefer to look like an old monk, an ancient priest or bunsuru (he- goat).... all because they want to join a certain gang...!

That's how u know people that can't grow theirs grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by rymesgentility(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol you will like me then..
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by MielBaker(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
LMFAO. Someone should please caption this.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by sweetgala(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Not everyone can grow one. I'm past 30 and can't grow mustache not to speak of beard
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Brownsugah0001: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Like dis one

1 Share

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
ritababe:
I love men with beards.
A bearded broke guy or a rich clean shaved guy?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by taiwo3489(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Trapnews:
And this made front page? Where's that container with pump action? undecided
cheesy
Trapnews:
And this made front page? Where's that container with pump action? undecided

This got me...chai!!!
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
If a Muslim wears this or chooses to wear a jumper as recommended by his religion, bigots like Edcure will vilify him.
He is looked down upon, demeaned and denigrated by illiterate bigots who cannot do without hating Muslims.
The irony of it is that Muslims do not give a fuuuuuuck about what the bigots think.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by BrightEye(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
mhizAnnie:

That's how u know people that can't grow theirs grin
are u one of the BAD gangs?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Oyehomie(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Damn....me growing my alredi too..that kind feeling ehn...like a boss...
Eni ti o ni iru eni, ko'le mo'yi eni....
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Hotguy27: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
DrayDDon:
lol, observe the presenter.
May be the first guy's mouth was smelling. gringrin
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by olumzzz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
zicoraads:
Ladies in the house, how does it feel like when a beardy guy is giving head?!
Sandydayziz...madam come ansa ds kweshun
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by YoungSoldier146: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is bah somehow
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by YoungSoldier146: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please how can I post on Nairaland
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
giftedheart1:
in her mind, she is saying...bros u really look like my grandmother's goat
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by LePrezident(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrightEye:
I wonder why some people prefer to look like an old monk, an ancient priest or bunsuru (he- goat).... all because they want to join a certain gang...!

Hairless dude spotted...
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Amarabae:
I love seeing a cute chocolate or dark skin guy with beard.

Then you will love seeing me. cool
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by steffi01(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
We don hear
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by stukinherdr1222(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
ritababe:
I love men with beards.

is that soooo

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by stukinherdr1222(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
sweetgala:
Not everyone can grow one. I'm past 30 and can't grow mustache not to speak of beard

seriously

Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by midehill(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
giftedheart1:

u funny die....loooolzzz
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Cusdamato(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin beard gang ne abi buzuru gang ni
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by iamdurent(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
lol. My own no gree comot oo
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by MozB: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
2 things distingushes a man from a woman... His beard and his stick.. True?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by ibinaboonline: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
wetin? Abeg no kuku touch my beard. No try am at all. You dey craze?! Which kain man be dat def?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Richnero(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Space taken. To post advert here, just quote me and I'd tell u how much.
it's been over a month since you last posted on your blog.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by LoveJesus87(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pearly255:
Hahaha hahaha. True grin
Lol. Really? How are you doing today? smiley
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by kazolad(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
abbeyty:
give me a shout if you want to grow your beard. i got the solution
what's d solution you have bro?
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Emycord: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
I wonder what will if its shekaw she is interviewing
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Richnero:
it's been over a month since you last posted on your blog.

I'm experimenting. What I'm gonna post next will be about winning a woman by texting e.g. WhatsApp. Fb, etc... I'm working it... trying it on different girls. When I've gotten the ultimate tactic, that is, one that work on all types of girls. I'd post it.

Do tell me what you think about the blog.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by iamkingzlee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
I know this guy! Shode.
Re: This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang by ScholarDee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
For your mind.....
giftedheart1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Hits The Pool In A Well Tied Wrapper / The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.