Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (47369 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
The runs girls reading this thread would see it as a momentum of fueling their operation. even now that they ain't married, they saw it as an ethics, and when they are now married dispute will now arise out of "no satisfaction"
bros, bros. The only problem i have with the 'runs girls' as you call them is dating married men. But if the man is single, why prevent them going for them? Their mates are not ready to take them seriously.

*wondering what i've turned to today*
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So as am almost twenty i should start dating old men of thirty?
Don't mind the fool jor

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by UIA04(f): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
wow... Those are the few bad eggs in the mix. Guys with age change their bad boy nomenclature; few ones stick to their clique and continue the childish behaviour

Exactly
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
kowalsky:

dude. you need to go home take a deep sleep and reset the way you think.

your views are so myopic and reek of a village boy that just found his way to the city.

it's perfectly okay for a girl to date a guy 10yrs older than her.. wtf
so that she'll be overly subservient to him.

where do you come off saying very few guys below 25 are emotionally and financially stable. tho I'm still working on my hustle, Ive got loads of friends under 24 who are stable like an inert gas.

a girl should look for a guy she can rely on financially? what happened to her working and paying her bills. if a girl cannot support herself and her primal aim in a relationship is to get financial independence. she's nothing short of a gold digger.

get your shitt together bro

hmm.. Why spewing gibberish. Make your points without abuse.

To your observations, no one is saying they have to be subservient. No one should be in an abusive relationship. Some of us (both boys and girls) were not given proper fatherly/motherly attention. This rubs into our relationships. Now you are saying age mates should date, who will direct who?

I once stayed with a 39 years old man dating a 24 years old girl, i was so amazed the way he treated her. Some discussions i eavesdropped on i'll hear: wash here properly (in the bathroom), stop revealing sensitive parts, stay back if you sick, most times - it's ok i understand etc. How many young boys will talk this way.

As for money, any body can have money through but young boys lose control when the money comes.

Finally, on girls' demanding nature, the bible recognises that the men will toil for food. Tradition backs this. Women should only pay supporting roles as they have other functions in the house. With time, your orientation will change. Note: you give them when it's important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Mikkyjay17(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
bros, bros. The only problem i have with the 'runs girls' as you call them is dating married men. But if the man is single, why prevent them going for them? Their mates are not reading to take them seriously.

*wondering what i've turned to today*

The origin of this ish is caused by longer throat. If they ain't contented with what they gat, looking outwardly will always be a child play to them.
Wait oh, let what attracted to those men finished or failed, it would now mark the beginning of their life suffering.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Ay04z(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:
Dating them is kinda fun, I get to be in control of the relationship. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
hmm..u go don sample many
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Ay04z(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mugabe is 92 ...his wife is 62....now Mugabe is very old na d wife dey control d affair of Zimbabwe....walahi i go sernior my wife for like 10 to 12 years,e dey make sense so DAT both of us will not old togeda....i am 24 now d babe am datin is 15 ..can u see my plan...?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by kowalsky: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. Why spewing gibberish. Make your points without abuse.

To your observations, no one is saying they have to be subservient. No one should be in an abusive relationship. Some of us (both boys and girls) were not given proper fatherly/motherly attention. This rubs into our relationships. Now you are saying age mates should date, who will direct who?

I once stayed with a 39 years old man dating a 24 years old girl, i was so amazed the way he treated her. Some discussions i eavesdropped on i'll hear: wash here properly (in the bathroom), stop revealing sensitive parts, stay back if you sick, most times - it's ok i understand etc. How many young boys will talk this way.

As for money, any body can have money through but young boys lose control when the money comes.

Finally, on girls' demanding nature, the bible recognises that the men will toil for food. Tradition backs this. Women should only pay supporting roles as they have other functions in the house. With time, your orientation will change. Note: you give them when it's important

being in a relationship with someone who is 10yrs older already set the precedent for such a person to be subservient.
regardless of how you paint it the guy assumes an elder position, so to speak, when compared to the girl. when push comes to shove theres every tendency he'd result to heirachy as it relates to age.

hehe. wow. so you wer eavesdropping on the conversations of a couple while they wer bathing. says alot about your predisposition to how relationships should be set.

again. they're a lot of young matured guys who take care of their ladies with up most standards when it come to the emotional aspect. so yes. I know a lot of guys.

dude. this is the 21st century. with the rise of feminist movements and gender equality. gradually society is phasing out that thought of females being dependent on males. women cannot expect to be treated equally with respect and dignity, yet still remain dependent on the male for resources. it doesnt work that way

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Notime4drama: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
5. Lack of maturity: no offence intended, the female counterparts within our age bracket tend to know more about relationships than us. So.. How do we command respect/authority? A fiancee/husband-to-be is like a father to the spouse; hence they give advice to their partners on the right part to follow due to their experiences. Guys 20-25 might not be able to do this. They might lead you astray or chicken out.

NB : no sexual satisfaction too as they are not matured enough deep down.
are you crazy Not matured enough deep down by 25?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Rukkydelta(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Age isn't maturity

Don't make some niggas loose their babes cos of this thread @ red beans
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Bullshit!!!

OP, haven't you seen a well made guy at 24/25?

Damn Nigeria state of economy
gringrin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by jordinsparkles(f): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
My ex-boyfriend; the biggest asshole in Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by dyabman(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Waste of space this hot sunday evening -:/

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Notime4drama: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ay04z:
Mugabe is 92 ...his wife is 62....now Mugabe is very old na d wife dey control d affair of Zimbabwe....walahi i go sernior my wife for like 10 to 12 years,e dey make sense so DAT both of us will not old togeda....i am 24 now d babe am datin is 15 ..can u see my plan...?
blood of my dick 24 dating 15 thats child abuse na

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by zicoraads: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thank God I'm above 25 grin This post is for Laveda, Iceeydee abi na Naijaboiy undecided etc. tongue
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Rukkydelta(f): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Can't date a guy that's more than 5 years older than me cos I always have this kind of respect for those much older than me
We won't be able to flow together

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
gringrin
See ya mouth Oyin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by nNEOo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
swtman:
K

Pls stop yo are killing me just can't stop laffing pls tak down the meme
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by YOUNGrapha(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
1. Still struggling - guys between 20 - 25 are either studying or trying to get a good job. If you jump into their arms, you will end up being seen as a burden. Complains non-stop; so go for guys in their early 30s.
hey mr man shattap...I SAID SHATTAP!! hopeless thing are u crazy or what tell me if techno is struggling or will u say justin bieber is struggling to make end meat............maybe u are fortunately found urself in that kinda purge that doesn't mean everyone is gonna pass through that...

note : am 25 buh am already controlling my real fucking future MEANING AM NOT STRUGGLING AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOT A BURDEN TO MEH

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
angry me, I have promised myself that I will never date girls of my age grade....bunch of fools and goats!!!!!!! HArdly you see any of them being useful brain wise or handwork wise!!!!! I only relate closely with ladies older than I am!!!!!! ...As for the financial issues...when I get stinkly rich when the hustle pays off....mehn I go humiliate everyone of them I meet as far as the person once wronged or looked down on me!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Okay.
will come modify when am 20

Just don't break your spine. @DP
Else you'd have to see TB Joshua and pop up on FP too. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by zicoraads: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
jordinsparkles:
My ex-boyfriend; the biggest asshole in Nigeria.
Blood of Jesus shocked
How old is he? embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Rukkydelta(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ay04z:
The Blood

How do you get attracted to a teen?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

See ya mouth Oyin
My sexy lips abitongue
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by zicoraads: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
hey mr man shattap...I SAID SHATTAP!! hopeless thing are u crazy or what tell me if techno is struggling or will u say justin bieber is struggling to make end meat............maybe u are fortunately found urself in that kinda purge that doesn't mean everyone is gonna pass through that...

note : am 25 buh am already controlling my real fucking future MEANING AM NOT STRUGGLING AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOT A BURDEN TO MEH
It's always evident from how they type and respond to things like this. Kids!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
angry me, I have promised myself that I will never date girls of my age grade....bunch of fools and goats!!!!!!! HArdly you see any of them being useful brain wise or handwork wise!!!!! I only relate closely with ladies older than I am!!!!!! ...As for the financial issues...when I get stinkly rich when the hustle pays off....mehn I go humiliate everyone of them I meet as far as the person once wronged or looked down on me!!!!.
Na your type the op dey write about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Kjking(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't know weda or not to agree with the Op. well it depends on the girl. relationships should be team work; full of understanding if the girl thinks the guy should be the one to Carter for her needs then that's a typical Nigerian girl mentality I'm tired of hearing that bulshit. finally age don't make one matured.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
for recession u dey carry woman matter for head op
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

Pls stop yo are killing me just can't stop laffing pls tak down the meme

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
My sexy lips abitongue
Smh...

When has emojis translate to sexy lips...

Picture of your lips or their just.....
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by ClintonDal(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Just look at this malu
Your folks must regret birthing a mumu child like you undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by savagefinder: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:
Dating them is kinda fun, I get to be in control of the relationship. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
lol..silver star Savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.