Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (47415 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by ericmor: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So as am almost twenty i should start dating old men of thirty?

So u saying, 30 is old? I'm not asking u to date one o
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Xtopherprince(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
zicoraads:
Redbeans...you made sense. Ignore the ones who would quote you and lace it with insults. Those are the kids you wrote about, so expect them to act like the kids they are grin

Oga goan marry, no 20yrs old girl for you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by dannybee(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
Hell no.
I love fresh blood. grin
well done ojare.......better pikin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 20, 2017
redbeans:
cheesy i'm looking at the courtship stage though, the man has to be the man to command respect. The girl no doubt have to empower herself no doubt and support when the 'spark' is heading somewhere.

In btw... Awed this is coming from a lady. I guess you are team.independent.ladies
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 20, 2017
zicoraads:
Redbeans...you made sense. Ignore the ones who would quote you and lace it with insults. Those are the kids you wrote about, so expect them to act like the kids they are grin
smiley
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:

And so?
Everybody with their personal preference
Can't be attracted to a older guy cos that's just me
so if Dangote asked u out will u refuse? grin
pls dont lie cos chief Anenih who happens to be in his 80s just got married to a 19 yrs old girl.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by spytime(m): 3:19am On Feb 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
Hell no.
I love fresh blood. grin
I know ur boyfriend is not younger than you.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by MdRabx(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2017
I don't know how some people think, the dude/babe that posted this just displayed how at archaic, sentimental and immature he/she is, relationship has nothing to do with age..some people just go to school ..deep down inside them there still exhibit illiteracy inside them..old-fashioned lifestyle, we in the 21wt century please..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Rukkydelta(f): 6:18am On Feb 20, 2017
lefulefu:

so if Dangote asked u out will u refuse? grin
pls dont lie cos chief Anenih who happens to be in his 80s just got married to a 19 yrs old girl.
Sincerely I won't
Dangote is too old and besides don't want to be involve in a polygamous marriage

Money isn't everything
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by mikolo52076: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2017
all you saying is that age is maturity.... You know nothing. .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by aytigidz433(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
i think d maturity part is d main point not age. but most often maturity comes with age or not. i think d maturity part is d main point not age. but most often maturity comes with age or not.
the money thing is a myth. guys in their early 30's myt also be broke too. they myt also b ready to settle down only because of societal pressure.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by lawrykings(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2017
good piece....so what do the guys in the age bracket do when konji no go allow us stay @op
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Athanatos(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2017
redbeans:
sad. I hope it will. Change begins with you though smiley. Starting with me, i won't let another girl pass through what my ex had to bear.

You just enumerated your qualities,and what you'd do to any girl you date. It is wrong to attempt to speak for 20-25 year old guys in this manner. If you aren't mature enough to be in a relationship personally,simply say so. Don't generalise it at all.

My 2 kobo.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
MdRabx:
I don't know how some people think, the dude/babe that posted this just displayed how at archaic, sentimental and immature he/she is, relationship has nothing to do with age..some people just go to school ..deep down inside them there still exhibit illiteracy inside them..old-fashioned lifestyle, we in the 21wt century please..
illiteracy you say? What part of my diction shows i'm not enlightened?? Who 21st century epp? Have you asked yourself why marriages of the past last longer than modern times? A lot of misplaced priorities these days. I'm not saying a lady should marry an old man or not marry a young man either. Like i boldly asserted, men 30 and above exhibit a guile second to none. As a young man, i admire them. I doubt if i can handle issues relating to decision-making the way they do
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2017
mikolo52076:
all you saying is that age is maturity.... You know nothing. .
thank you. Just to widened your intellectual horizon, age is not everything but it's paramount!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2017
lawrykings:
good piece....so what do the guys in the age bracket do when konji no go allow us stay @op
lol... See you
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Sincerely I won't
Dangote is too old and besides don't want to be involve in a polygamous marriage

Money isn't everything
well many ladies wont agree with that.i have seen young ladies dumping their boyfriends and getting married to richmen of their great grand father"s age.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Rukkydelta(f): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
lefulefu:

well many ladies wont agree with that.i have seen young ladies dumping their boyfriends and getting married to richmen of their great grand father"s age.
Yeah that's right
Majority of Ladies of this generation are gold diggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2017
Xtopherprince:

Oga goan marry, no 20yrs old girl for you.
& how old are you?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by pamijlove(f): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
LegalBaby:
Hell no.
I love fresh blood. grin

But the man will one day be at his late thirties'......what would u do by then? probably look for another flesh blood...lol
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2017
pamijlove:

But the man will one day be at his late thirties'......what would u do by then? probably look for another flesh blood...lol
gbam... I for one will wait till i'm 30 and ready then go for it. Girls around 23-25 need to open their eyes. 'Fine boy' is not everything. I have young friends who only count scores of girls they've laid
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well I'm 20 nd wouldn't mind dating 30 year old guy... smiley
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
mhizesther:
Well I'm 20 nd wouldn't mind dating 30 year old guy... smiley
nice thought. Maturity first, then check out his plans for the future to know if it matches with yours. Young looks is secondary
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Monalisa185:

no one is coming for your neck, the only problem with your post is making hasty generalizations. Aside that, it's your opinion and everyone is entitled to one.
so... What's the age difference in yours? That's if you don't mind sharing.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Monalisa185(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
redbeans:
so... What's the age difference in yours? That's if you don't mind sharing.

lol, 10 years difference is okay
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Monalisa185:

lol, 10 years difference is okay
Good you reason same way. Don't mind those that will say it's for the money. You know what you want.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Monalisa185(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2017
redbeans:
Good you reason same way. Don't mind those that will say it's for the money. You know what you want.

lol, they're entitled to their opinions
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
buffalowings:

Are you a cougar
cougar ke? Collar ni? What's the meaning?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
boiz2men:

Bros I b tough guy oo... But when I see the smart ones... All my weapons go drop down.. Na dem get my mumu button. Bros I go meet one investment banker, D Babe I see there dey pitch her business idea finish me... I was drooling... Her accent na die... The interviewer dey ask am questions, she dey respond back like say she rehearse d question. If u marry this kind smart gal and u Kon smart join... Bros, una go born Albert Einstein...

No go do mistake marry beautiful nonsense oo...

You need a woman that is presentable and REPRESENTABLE

Someone wey go fit talk Wetin u go talk if u nor dey around
mentor
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by boiz2men(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
redbeans:
mentor

im humbled sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.