Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. (8474 Views)

To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. / Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by NothingDoMe: 2:32am On Jul 20, 2017
ikp120:
When he asks you a question, give am the answer (plus or minus nothing). If he no ask you, then shut the fvck up! cool cool cool

Of course a guy like me doesn't really care about the goddamn past. But that doesn't mean say me no go ask her o. It's just to keep my database up to date as an ICT expert. cool cool cool

***Strokes my bear bear*** grin grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/8e097a2d6b4db3394b252601505c0e15/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
For one to have a successful relationship i believe there shouldn't be concealment from both parties. But, some people are caught up in the right time to reveal horrible secrets and how such would be perceived and handled by their spouses. Others made the effort to be open, but ended up losing a "loved one", while before some could their spouses have deliberately become inquisitive and dug out some shocking past. Now, these have propelled me to ask...

When do you think is the right time to tell your gf/bf of your horrible past?.
During courtship. Everything should be laid bare.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Martin0(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
For one to have a successful relationship i believe there shouldn't be concealment from both parties. But, some people are caught up in the right time to reveal horrible secrets and how such would be perceived and handled by their spouses. Others made the effort to be open, but ended up losing a "loved one", while before some could their spouses have deliberately become inquisitive and dug out some shocking past. Now, these have propelled me to ask...

Hmmmm good question for me eh I so much believ in calmergrin

I don't think there is a right time to reveal your past horrible life.

For me I do mine while we are on the road...!!!
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Lalas247(f): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Sometimes you shouldn't even tell them
Some people can't handle it
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm good question for me eh I so much believ in calmergrin

I don't think there is a right time to reveal your past horrible life.

For me I do mine while we are on the road...!!!
We're not joking here. grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
We're not joking here. grin
Hahahahaha I never sounded whimsical u knowgrin Am serious ooogrin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by ib0221: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2017
@op, ikp120's first paragraph is the key. Moreover, your past is in your past. Though if he asks you about a specific thing, event or person you answer specifically with no plus or minus.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Sometimes you shouldn't even tell them
Some people can't handle it
I think it's best you study your spouse and know if he/she could handle whatever you say to them at that moment or not. There are certain things they ought to know about your past before someone else will do the talking for you which would backfire.

Good morning, and how was your night?.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2017
dia isn't anyone that doesnt have a dark secrets/past. as for me dia are some i would take to my grave. "ygritte keeps telling jon snow about all her awful pasts with a handful of her ex-wilding lovers, what dey had, d aftermaths etc. but jon had to beg her respectfully to stop bcuz he doesnt want to change d way he feels about her" culled from game of throne tv series so3, btw ep5-8
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Benita27:

I have not done abortion before, never given or accepted a BJ before, I have not snatched anyones' boyfriend....... What is there to confess?
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by temblor1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
In Front Of Your Pastor
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
reminiscing:

I have not done abortion before, never given or accepted a BJ before, I have not snatched anyones' boyfriend....... What is there to confess?
and have not had sex before.. Make I complete am for you.. Even sef havnt kissed before .. Not to talk of hug.. Abi. As virgin maria wey you be
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by chibuike65: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Benita27:

hmmm Which past self you be Ashawo before abi you don robb b4
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
dingbang:
and have not had sex before.. Make I complete am for you.. Even sef havnt kissed before .. Not to talk of hug.. Abi. As virgin maria wey you be
All I am trying to say is, there is no confession to make.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by madami123: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
That why I always say men should go for virgin to avoid this problem to their sanity men and women should should have self control for the sake of their future husband wife children don't be deceived by telemondo hollyhood nollyhood bollyhood that people just forget about their ugly past accept each other and live happily everafter don't be deceived what ever person sow he reap grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di / Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / The Future Is Truly Female..what A Shame(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.