Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] (38062 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / LOVE CYCLE (A Poem) By Chinua Achebe / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
¤Love Cycle[Pre-Destiny]¤
(Nonsegzy De Magnificenti)
:
:
:
~ABOUT THE STORY~

Love exists when two bodies combine to form one soul. Love might be advantageous or detrimental based on the reflection caused by its body. One can't claim to love, when him/her can't condone the malapproposition of one's partner. You can't claim to love when you don't make sacrifices. You can't claim to love when you background determines your ground. You can't claim to love when one is enveloped with hate. You can't claim to love when your heart is in a state of mediocrisy and you can't love encompassed in smoking bubbles.

Everyone on earth fall in love, once in a lifetime and when we miss that opportunity, we live in probabilities. Richard and Juliet has fallen in an unknown world. Learn how they wandered in this world, The seed their love brought forth, The difficulties they faced and their total submission to nature. Love is a cycle, it flows from generation to generation. Love is a cycle, you ride it or she rides you. Love is a cycle, it comes before destiny.

READ, THINK AND INCOLCATE ITS TEACHINGS IN YOUR LOVELIVES!!!

@19th_Febuary_2017
#LoveCycle

3 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
LOVE CYCLE [Pre-Destiny]
:
Written By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
:
;
Chapter 1a [Episode 1]

Love is a Heavenly Feeling, Its feelings creates a Magical healing.
~NDM~

Today's school activities seems tedious to both the students and the teachers. The students could be seen in bashes partaking in labour takes by sweeping the compound while few of them engaged themselves with disposing of the dirts. Mr Mano the principal kept swinging to and fro in a simple harmonic motion inspecting the students as they perform their duties. The Staff resided in the staffroom trying everything humanly possible to finish their lesson notes and Update their CAT books. A government official will be coming to the school later in the day. So, everything is to be kept "Artificial" based on the undeniable fact that if any of the supervisor's Complaint reaches the government desk would lead to partial or total shutdown of the school.

Juliet Agbo, A single parent of 25 sat at the extreme of the staffroom battling with her lesson note and "Stubborn" richard who happens to be her baby.
"Richard, allow me to concentrate" She yelled out of frustration. A direct look at her shone her flawless beauty and a body which could be mistaken to be owned by a teenager. Mrs Amaka one of the staff and also a very good friend of Juliet stood at the extreme watching the drama cinemated by the young mother and her baby. Helping out, she carried Richard to where her quiet baby Mimi sat playing innocently with her toys. The two kids began the trading nd bartering of toys, Richard being older had an upperhand which made his young friend cry at intervals when the game overcomes her while Amaka sat engrossed watching them in admiration. "They look good together" She complimented to the hearing of his friend Juliet, who is enchanted by what she was doing.
"Main reason, They are the husband and wife of this school" Juliet joked while they laughed.

ADVERTISEMENT
Continue Reading.......

Mr Mano later came to announce the teachers about the minutes arrival of the supervisor. Still divulging his long speech. A mercedes benz rode into the school compound rvealing a Fairman of about thirty, dressed in a white starked shirt tucked into a black-ironed trousers complimented with a neatly polished black shoe. No one needed to be told whom he was. Mr mano went to welcome him.
"Welcome, to the great citadel, Mr....."
"Reuben" The supervisor completed taking the hands of Mr Mano.
"So how do we start " Mano asked knowing that supervisors has this improprietic imposition of wasting no time.
"The compound looks good, although i know It's artificial" Reuben remarked to the amazement of Mr Mano who couldn't help but laugh at his blown cover.

"Well, i would like to have a look at the respective classes, also supervise the teachers simultenously, but let's pray time is on my side" Reuben mouthed staring at the school edifices.
"No problem sir, this way" Mr mano said taking the lead.
Reuben moved round the classes taking down notes of his observation. Few minutes to the endpart, he caught a glimpse of the prettiest thing, she has ever set his eyes on, after the death of his wife. Noone has really upsetted his stomach the way this homosapien did.
"I would like to see that teacher do her bidding" Reuben told Mr mano protruding to the classroom where he caught the sight of the pretty damsel who remoted her heart.

@Love Cycle[Pre-Destiny] 20th Febuary 2017..

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
nice write up bro

following seems u re new in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
flakiss(f), phemmyhelu (m), nimat158(f), ollie18(f), mareeam802(f), JoshBlack(m), Queengolden, iwakacome(m), YINKS89(m), Davidsonical(m), Equado(m), forzarush(f), Stlomo1s(f), BossBae1(f), Remyboyhefty(m), frankdaholy, gtin(m), Hadampson(m), nkemdave(m), enethecoco (f), faithomo001, nastynic(m), mcanthony20(m), jupitre(m), hormobolanle, disguyz(m), DaLaw22(m), yettielicious(f), Eveluv(f)
check this out
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
nastynic:
flakiss(f), phemmyhelu
(m), nimat158(f), ollie18(f), mareeam802(f),
JoshBlack(m), Queengolden, iwakacome(m),
YINKS89(m), Davidsonical(m), Equado(m),
forzarush(f), Stlomo1s(f), BossBae1(f),
Remyboyhefty(m), frankdaholy, gtin(m),
Hadampson(m), nkemdave(m), enethecoco
(f), faithomo001, nastynic(m),
mcanthony20(m), jupitre(m), hormobolanle,
disguyz(m), DaLaw22(m), yettielicious(f),
Eveluv(f)

check this out
I don show(cool)
maka spread my mat here
Oga Njokunonsochukwu( diz ya moniker iz hard tew spell o) oya continue
#simply following... my people anoda story don land o
cc: harameede99, spdazzy, chizzymaris, ikombe, azeequeen, dasilver20, michelle55, hormobolanle, dapo97, skillful01, dtobs, yewandequeen, sunshine46, sirorubebe, samyfreshsmooth, twinkiet, olatex25, oly23, nd cerewo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
One word 4 diz : excellent.. it iz really a story in a class of its own.. don't keep us waiting*thumbs up*
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Michelle55: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hadampson:
I don show(cool)
maka spread my mat here
cc: harameede99, spdazzy, chizzymaris, ikombe, azeequeen, dasilver20, michelle55, hormobolanle, dapo97, skillful01, dtobs, yewandequeen, sunshine46, sirorubebe, samyfreshsmooth, twinkiet, olatex25, oly23, nd cerewo
i don land
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Michelle55:
i don land
welcome michelle nd tanx 4 bringin back my luv... adesina12 we nid popcorn o
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
@ OP, make sure u spell words correctly, do not misuse words.. i noticed in d 2nd post, u spell "BUSHES" as "BASHES" nd daht iz sumwhat embarrassin.. u might want 2 take time go 2ru d 2nd post nd correct it

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by SPDAZZY(f): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hadampson:
I don show(cool)
maka spread my mat here

Thanks dear, I Don land
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by dasilver20(f): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Thanks dear, I Don land
I DEY YOUR BACK O
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hadampson:
I don show(cool)
maka spread my mat here

I'm here
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Thanks dear, I Don land
What do u want me to offer u?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Azeequeen:

I'm here
Welcome on board dear
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by YINKS89(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
I pray dis story no b half also co dre re lots of unfinished stories hre
.... Dat been said uve gat a nice startup ride on.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by jupitre(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
nastynic:
flakiss(f), phemmyhelu
Eveluv(f)

check this out

here i am my brother..thank so much..where the bar man?? I need two bottles of origin to send this story home
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks Guys!!
I will do my Best!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Hadampson:
@ OP, make sure u spell words correctly, do not misuse words.. i noticed in d 2nd post, u spell "BUSHES" as "BASHES" nd daht iz sumwhat embarrassin.. u might want 2 take time go 2ru d 2nd post nd correct it

Well Man..I mean't bashes which ellaborates their position. Thanks for the correction.I appreciate!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Hadampson:
I don show(cool)
maka spread my mat here

Lol..Just call me Nonsegzy
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2017
[b]LOVE CYCLE [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
Written By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel (Nonsegzy De Magnificenti)
:
:
Chapter 1b [Episode 2]

The Ominipotency of love is not, How long we have known? But How well we have Known.
~NDM~

Reuben told Mr mano protruding to the classroom where he caught the glimpse of the beautiful damsel who remoted her heart. The disciplined students greeted on sighting the supervisor.
"Welcome sir!!" Juliet greeted the supervisor, shy to formally introduce herself.She couldn't understand the happening. This happened once with the first man that rode through her Hymen and planted the seed that germinated to become young Richard. Her heart which inevitably transformed into stone as time flew has just melted on seeing a stranger.
"Am i this stupid and desperate?" She asked herself trying not to divulge her underlying feeling.
Reuben noticing the uneasiness offered eleemosynary.

"Am Reuben" He introduced trying not to get outwined by his EMO-phobia.
"Juliet, The biology teacher" She responded with dry shaky lips that sold her out. Mr mano the principal couldn't help but laugh within at the melodrama couped by youthfulness, acted by the two before him.
"Young minds and love are inseperable" He thought within, still watching the Scene before him.
"Okay Juliet, you can continue with your teaching" said Reuben.
Juliet resumed her teaching, after advising her inner being not to ruin her teaching career, Knowing how strict Mr mano can be. Reuben watched with proposed admiration, laying down his supervising makes. He couldn't help but stare involuntarily at his postulated God's wonderful creation, Spellbound by her succulent red lips coupled up with her rare chocolate complexion which gave her an adorning look.
After the death of his wife, who died on giving birth to their first baby through carissean operation. He has taken a Vow never to let his heart too open for accepting Love. His emphasis were foundated by "If love was really godly and powerful as many thought, why couldn't it save her beloved wife". Could all this be true?.

Love has never been an argument over death but a redefined happiness, when dead. Losing someone we love either through death or Breakups have clouded our mentality with sentimentality. If love isn't pure, WHY IS DEATH THE ONLY THING ALIVE? , If death isn't pure, WHAT IS BEING INLOVE AND FALLING INLOVE?. Let the heart Decide.

Continue Reading....

Juliet, on the other hand kept mincing words, abusing the law of Grammatical concord in an inexplicable manner till the lesson ended.
"Nice Teaching" Reuben complimented although he can't remember, Listening to whatever she said.
"Thanks" Juliet voiced journeying down to the staffroom atleast to ease off the tension.
Reuben later went through the lesson notes and assesment records. Finding it satisfactory,he decided to take his leave,not without going Unanimous with the principal Mr Mano who is keen on having a clean sheet.
"I must know who that lady is" he muttered before putting his Benz into Action.

@Love-Cycle-21st-February-2017[/b]

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Nastynic
Hadampson
azeequeen
michelle55

Another Episode!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Nastynic
Hadampson
azeequeen
michelle55

Another Episode!!!

I love this

Criticism later
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nkemdave(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
nastynic:
flakiss(f), phemmyhelu
Eveluv(f)

check this out

I heard my name from afar.
Runs like Usain Bolt to the thread grin
Seat booked.
Thanks for the invite wink
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nkemdave(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Interesting story.
Next update please.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Nkemdave
Azeequeen
Hadampson
NastyNic
Jupitre

MakE una call others new episode don land!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Love Cycle[Pre-Destiny]
:
;
;
Written By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel Aka Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
:
:
Chapter 2a [Episode 3]

The power of change can never be over-emphasized because its rod drives the world to an interminable End . ~NDM~

Change is the only constant thing on earth. Whoever told Reuben and juliet about them getting married, could have been termed Hallucinating, But Man poposes, God disposes. Things happened so fast, after the unprecedented meeting at the school. The two lovebirds became entangled by the chain of love which dragged Reuben to propose marriage to Juliet. Despite the fact that she was haunted by her pastlife, She accepted to give a chance to the man that osscilated her heart,the second time and poisoned her with the Venom of Love. The wedding date was later fixed as preparations went into Unbreeched Pagentry. The day of the wedding came sooner than expected. Different callibres of people attended especially civil servants like the about-to-wed couples.

Reuben looked good in his white shirt while Juliet florated the whole arena with her spontateous beauty hidden within the veil.
"Do you taken Reuben here to be your lawful wedded husband in tribulations and jubilations, for better for worse, till mother nature calls" The bald reverend stated.
Juliet could still see the face of Richard her first lover on Reuben.if only, she could forget her damned past and focus on posterity, but the hurdles, Richard made her pass through couldn't be brigded. The crowd was silent than a doomed grave waiting for just three words "YES I DO".

Continue Reading::::::::::

Juliet decided to forget her past and get acquainted with the future. All odds attached, Reuben was still her man and her Liberator.
"Yes, I do " Juliet Voiced insering the diamond ring she had into reuben's fourth finger as echoes of joy ravaged the whole ground, Reuben blossomed in smiles unable to hide his Joy acceleration.

"In the name of the lord, the bringer and taker of Life, the fortifier and percusor of marriage whose name is Love, we welcome Mr and mrs juliet Magnus to the world of unending friendship and love esctasy, we name them Husband and Wife, you may now kiss your bride as a sign of......."
Reuben couldn't wait for the priest to finish before planting rain of kisses on Juliet's lips. The priest gave a short chuckle before turning to the altar to complete the intercession while the crowd cracked their lips watching the drama-play by Reuben. Young Richard sat on her grandmother's laps, jubilating for no certain Reason.

Many Years has passed, Mr and Mrs Reuben Magnus lived happily as couples. Their love bloosomed like the mustard seed watered by God himself. Reuben did his possible best in sprouting Richard who has now become provocably handsome and intelligent. Young mimi, also in the same school with richard has grown into a lady, very fond of each other.
Reuben has quitted his civil servant and now owns one of the biggest firms around, juliet, on the other hand has a supermarket. The friendship between Mimi and Richard blossomed as days went by which made them to be nicknamed Mickey and Ricky.

@Love Cycle 22nd Febuary 2017
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by YINKS89(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Kom nd kwontinue nw....
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Azeequeen:

I love this

Criticism later
Me likeywink
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:

Lol..Just call me Nonsegzy
Ok nonsegzysmiley
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:

Well Man..I mean't bashes which ellaborates their position. Thanks for the correction.I appreciate!!!
Okay i tot itz bushes
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by hormobolanle: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
hi hi captain I Don land o. oya make Una shift for me make I sidon God bless d ministry of d person wey mention me oo
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
hormobolanle:
hi hi captain I Don land o. oya make Una shift for me make I sidon God bless d ministry of d person wey mention me oo
Amen o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card / Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor / VICTIMS- Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.