Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] (38061 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / LOVE CYCLE (A Poem) By Chinua Achebe / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by comelyJummy(f): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Aye aye captain.. Alamiendagash, Dasilver20, nikz, lankyannie, girlharley, olatex25, kingofcasting, wizsolzy, ikombe, comelyjummy, kajsa08, dannybomb, xolocious, missperfect28, mzztega, sawdman.. Anoda episode on ground
Why are you inviting me now. You have been on the ride since Feb so y invite me now? At OP thumbs up.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode!!
Oga hadampson Nastynic Queenitee Adesina12 damibiz Homorbolanle Maryclaire1 Harameede99 MCtimothylota micstarboi Lolsd azeequeen and others!!
Hmmn...getting hot
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
comelyJummy:

Why are you inviting me now. You have been on the ride since Feb so y invite me now? At OP thumbs up.
I'm sorrysad i just don't know why i forgot ur moniker. It's won't happen again i promisesmiley
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by comelyJummy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hadampson:
I'm sorrysad i just don't know why i forgot ur moniker. It's won't happen again i promisesmiley
It's ok if u promise not to repeat it. Happy Sunday
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
comelyJummy:

It's ok if u promise not to repeat it. Happy Sunday
Same to you. If you help me see ikombe tell am say i dey greet am o
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nkemdave(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Really missed this thread.
Thank God I am back smiley
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
beautiful...
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode!!

Oga hadampson
Nastynic
Queenitee
Adesina12
damibiz
Homorbolanle
Maryclaire1
Harameede99
MCtimothylota
micstarboi
Lolsd
azeequeen
and others!!
We are here
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti..
:
:
Chapter 12 [Episode 23]

!X!Advertisement..
Follow this Link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ and Like for fascinating stories.

!X!JULIET's POV!!

We came outside, which was surrounded with thick bushes and wild trees. The other men looked sophisticated; with the gun that hung across their shoulder. I tried to set myself free, but his strength superceded. The more he travelled into the wild; the more my heart poked. I was afraid of being raped, killed or severely brutalized. He didn't talk until we arrive at a bungalow -- which seems to be where he lives. Fear smacked my whole body. A man opened the gate, not without greeting my abductor.

"I won't be raped" I agreed within myself, before letting out a deafening shout, which was subsided by a hot flaming slap.

"Don't dare me!!" He spoke for the first time, revealing his blood-shot eyes. Goosebumps ravaged my flesh. I was in for it-- facing either a heart-wrecking rape; a painful death.

!X!Richard's Mother POV

I left Mr songs' house- to prepare for the oncoming judgement. Deep down, I was afraid. I fought many negative thoughts, but wasn't whole enough to be one.

"What if our plan fails? The notorious woman will have both me and my son, Richard killed" I tossed. I thought about how Reuben, my husband would feel meeting us, so soon in the afterlife. Tears rode down my pale cheeks. "Going with Mr songs might cause more harm than good". My phone rang, knocking me out of my sub-thinking.

"where are you?" A female voice raged from the other end. Terrified, i couldn't reply.

"You think am joking?" She let out a slight chuckle. "Well, am here with Richard, Richy baby do you want to speak with mummy".

My eyes became blur: I parked at the pedestrains' lane. My hand shivered, as i tried to hold unto the phone.

"Hello Mother"

"Richard, are you okay?, hope they didn't do anything to you?... I will save you, baby" My voice trailed.

"You got ten Minutes. Don't try anything hooky".

I quickly turned my car. The only thing on my mind is "saving my son" and that, I would do, even if it means; Losing my life.

!X!RICHARD's POV!!

Hearing my mother's voice, withered my bones. The woman that stood, before me, was having fun-- an evil grin spread across her face as she dropped the phone into her Mini-Purse. She looked classy, but her face showed a woman, who is so desperate to get whatever she wants. She squatted before me; my lips shook in fright.

"I wonder what Reuben had seen in you, that isn't in mine" she said before walking out of the quicko room.

I almost fainted-- Afraid of my mother who i knew can do anything, be it positive or negative, to save me. I was on the verge of losing, two people i care about: thinking about it crushed my innermost being to pieces.

!X!Mr Songs' POV

Moments after Mrs juliet Abbot left my house, I followed up. I knew how desperate people in such suituation can be, and letting her out in her wild thoughts would be savage. I took a bike and stalked her. I saw her talk to someone on phone, before speeding off. I put a call through to the office. If she was going to meet her son's abductor. It could be very risky-- having only me on the field.

I gave the address, as I trailed her.
The present is unpredictable, but i hope it comes right,

@LoveCycle.
!X!sorry for not posting. My exams got me on hook.

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Another Episode!!

Hadampson
Homorbolanle
comelyjummy
Maryclaire1
Lolsd
Adesina12
Queenitee
Micstarboi
Harameede99
Angelinastto
Damibiz..

And others!!

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
I want more...Wait Richard and Mimi won't end up together ko niyen?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
queenitee:
I want more...Wait Richard and Mimi won't end up together ko niyen?
Don't conclude yet.. Lets wait nd seesmiley
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Nice update njokunonsochukwu buh the update short walai.. btw you are doing great worksmiley

Alamiendagash come and book ticket.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Hadampson:
Don't conclude yet.. Lets wait nd seesmiley
Okay,let's wait and see
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Damibiz(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode!!
Hadampson Homorbolanle comelyjummy Maryclaire1 Lolsd Adesina12 Queenitee Micstarboi Harameede99 Angelinastto Damibiz..

And others!!
Damibiz jaz down with full speed
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by comelyJummy(f): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Op pls save my Richie. Best of luck in your exams
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by AlamienDagash(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hadampson:
Nice update njokunonsochukwu buh the update short walai.. btw you are doing great worksmiley

Alamiendagash come and book ticket.
Oga i don buy ticket, buh i no knw where i go find popcorn
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Oga i don buy ticket, buh i no knw where i go find popcorn
Go to Adesina12 popcorn stand along lalasticlala street, nairaland, nigeriagringrin

2 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hadampson:
Go to Adesina12 popcorn stand along lalasticlala street, nairaland, nigeriagringrin

Plenty sweet popcorn dey brekete with cold drinks
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Comes into thread panting

Sees jagugu8li nd lankyannie with a llama pistol nd a baretta on both hands
*nice work bruh..* Runs out of thread at break neck speed as both ladies advances
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2017

*nice work bruh..* Runs out of thread at break neck speed as both ladies advances
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Adesina12:

Plenty sweet popcorn dey brekete with cold drinks
I trust you.. thumbs up
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2017
nastynic:

Sees jagugu88li nd lankyannie with a llama pistol nd a baretta on both hands
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2017
nice piece.kip it coming
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Lankyannie(f): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
nastynic:

Hmmm
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by MhizDherbee(f): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oga these updates are 2 short na!!! do sumtin abt it pls! biko! yankuri! ejo! kocho!!! datz pls in 5 diff languages... eng, igbo,hausa,yoruba nd idoma. nice work!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Theooo: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Bros Na! since all this daysss.. story no be by force ohhh...
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by yusufibrahim(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu nice story u ve got here keep it coming God bless...... More grace to u
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2017
pls update us o
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by MhizDherbee(f): 8:05pm On May 08, 2017
Abandoned project
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu abeg come update diz story
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by SlimHan(f): 5:57pm On May 10, 2017
op we need update please o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card / Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor / VICTIMS- Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.