Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon (806 Views)

I Will Walk On River Niger This August, Just Like Jesus Did – Prophet Emeka / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / How Do You Reply To The "Did You Pray For Me" Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by luqxxee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
I was going through the Holy Quran and I saw one of the miracles Muhammad did to convince people was by dividing the moon into two halves and merged it again. logically is that possible??
Re: How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by BiafranBushBoy: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
After arguing in a thread... and trying to convince a guy that it is not possible... you decided to open a thread and act ignorant about the question!

Since you don't believe in supernatural beings... then give it a break and focus on other aspects of your life!

But Hell NO!!

Arguing about it is giving yourself reasons to continue wallowing in self deceit!
Re: How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by ifex370(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
So Mohammed did magic? undecided
Re: How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Like say moon na Boiled Egg grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by tolugar: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
luqxxee:
I was going through the Holy Quran and I saw one of the miracles Muhammad did to convince people was by dividing the moon into two halves and merged it again. logically is that possible??

YOu may also ask
??
?
How logical is it that Moses divided the sea

How logical is it that Jesus fed a multitude with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes

And so on.

My dear leave logic, shit happens

1 Like

Re: How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by correctguy101(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Like say moon na Boiled Egg grin
D tin no tire u? lwkmd.
shey moo. na. boiled egg? PIDGIN 101
Re: How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by Medknight: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by lawani: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
OFUN OSA

II II
I I
I II
I I

OFUN SA LEFUN
OFUN SA LOSUN
OFUN SA NI MARIWO YEYE YEYE O!.
A DIFA FUN ALE OMO IKU
A BU FUN OJIYAN OMO ORUNMILA
NIJO TI WON NJIYAN.
WON NI KIWON O SEBO
OJIYAN NIKAN NI NBE LEHIN TI NSEBO
EBO RE MO TI WA LADAJU!
OJIYAN LO MOSURO SORUN
ONI LO YE KOSU KO LE!
OJIYAN TI MOSURO O
ONI LOSU O BALE!.
ASE EDUMARE.
Re: How The Did Prophet Muhammad Split The Moon by AvsGot007(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
lawani:
OFUN OSA

II II
I I
I II
I I

OFUN SA LEFUN
OFUN SA LOSUN
OFUN SA NI MARIWO YEYE YEYE O!.
A DIFA FUN ALE OMO IKU
A BU FUN OJIYAN OMO ORUNMILA
NIJO TI WON NJIYAN.
WON NI KIWON O SEBO
OJIYAN NIKAN NI NBE LEHIN TI NSEBO
EBO RE MO TI WA LADAJU!
OJIYAN LO MOSURO SORUN
ONI LO YE KOSU KO LE!
OJIYAN TI MOSURO O
ONI LOSU O BALE!.
ASE EDUMARE.
oya my man... these folks just dey disturb us with their Muslim and Christian religion on here!
bro lets convince these people traditional religion is the real religion...no more Bible or Quran, oracle is the best mehn

but bro they got Jesus and Muhammad, who's gonna be our own Jesus mehn?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Apostle Suleman's False Prophecies That Have Got People Talking / God Is A Sexist. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.