Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Telecoms Wealth And Opportunities In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Telecoms Wealth And Opportunities In Nigeria (481 Views)

How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business / Charcoal Export Business And Opportunities / Small Business Ideas And Opportunities For Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Wealth And Opportunities In Nigeria by adedejidamilare(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
A couple of weeks ago, I came unto a popular platform, maybe not unlike many other business builders and leaders of genuine and maybe not too impressive business enterprises, to share some curious information about the telecom’s vast wealth and how to unlock its hitherto hidden potentials to some discerning minds, I can dare say that I wasn’t at all disappointed at the flurry of responses I got.

Yes, i may have an edge of some sort in this enterprise, by virtue of my experience as a telecommunications professional and data analyst for 6 years, but playing on the global stage, requires a whole new kind of understanding, volatility, patience and doggedness. All that and more, was what i owe my new partners, who responded to my business proposal amongst the barrages of inquest and calls i received from my last publication.

The truth of the matter is that this country is in recession, that is, for the teeming millions who no longer enjoy the largess of free money based on governments’ over consumption and a near absence of investments into the future and this to me is just a word representing an euphemism for lazy leadership and even a more docile followership. Not long ago, our leaders at the house of Representatives just took delivery of several brand new #Peugeot208 saloon cars at the whooping cost of N10, 000, 000.00 per unit, as part of their own “cost saving strategy” for the current situation. “Recession my foot!!!”
The difference between the rich and poor is simply; #KNOWLEDGE and its #WISE #APPLICATIONS for the rich, and #IGNORANCE and #GULLIBILITY on the part of the poor… You chose which one you belong to Knowing what it takes to be rich and taking proactive steps towards it is the difference between the rich and the poor. The rich takes risk, ask question, seek mentorship, look forward to failure, learn from them and avoid those error in future engagements. The poor on the other hand, hates risks, never take advantage of opportunities, always love to be bossed about and given monthly hands out and simply rolls over when he fails in any given task. Many of them, without meaning to be insulting and insensitive, are sighted every month end in state governments’ secretariats across the nation, queuing up endlessly for their monthly stipends, with several of them being brought to such venue in disgusting styles on wheel barrows. That is not how i hope to retire, and that is not the way I’ll end up.
I’m ready to take up the next batch of business builders who are willing to invest in this new disruptive technological business venture and set up their future for ever. Many reading this may have been too young to have witnessed the GSM revolution a decade and a half years ago (15 years now), but old enough to partake in this new technological mantra in telecom’s and global financial payment solutions systems and platform. My new partners, who engaged me weeks ago, are now blessing God for daring the little obstacles associated with uncertainties of taking positive risks, and they are now like me, on their way to earning thousands in dollars (No dulling). I’ll like to see that smile on your face too but you and only you can take the first step to liberate your mind and unleash the wealth that stares you in the face. Contact me for full details. Time is ticking.

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ayeni Falls On Bad Time / How To Create a blog / Etisalat Launches Facebook Flex Which Gives Free Facebook Access To Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.