Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? (4837 Views)

Snake Delicacies Refresh Our Skin– Nigeria’s Snake Eaters / Nigerian Delicacies That Will Make You Bite Your Fingers- Photos / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by lashontae(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
I was born in the West, schooled in the North and lived a while in the East. I have eaten Ekuru, Gbegiri, Egusi and Adun (native to the Yorubas)and I loved them, Thinking about them now, makes my mouth water! Also eaten Tuwo Shinkafa and Masara, Peetee, Kunun Zarki, Kunun Gyeda and other northern delicacies, Boy, where they delicious! Then I encountered the almighty White Soup, the Atama Soup, and the Afang Soup in the East/South South and I instantly fell in love.

I love all the delicacies these tribes have to offer, and even though they are so different, I think they are all equally good.

Don't mean to insult anyone's sensibilities, but if u had to choose from one of the tribes, and u had to eat their food for the rest of your life, which would it be?
smiley smiley smiley

As for me, I remain undecided, can't do away with ANY!!!! grin grin
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by sexyliano: 4:09am On Dec 11, 2011
Choose weight loss instead of variety of food from different tribes.
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by MissyB3(f): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2011
Edo, of course. cheesy
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by yme1(f): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2011
^^^ Gbam!!! kiss kiss kiss

@OP
Edo cool
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by Bawss1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
East /South South for me.
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by UjSizzle(f): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2011
east n south south yum!
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by dasparrow: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
sexyliano:

Choose weight loss instead of variety of food from different tribes.

LOL grin
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by dollya(f): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
egusi n pounded yam kiss
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by Lucario007(m): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2012
kai, so tough.
eastern and southern of course! Igbo: eba with ogbono or white soup.
Yoruba: amala with gbegeri (bean soup) and ewedu! they r d best!
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by vb0mb(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2012
Edo has the best delicacy
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
This kinda thread baffles me, cos each and all tribes have their own "Best" delicacy and this made Nigeria a nation of many "Best" delicacies . . .
Re: Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? by ayogozie(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
When it comes to food east and south south is the king of kitchen

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Vinegar: / How Do I Prepare A Rich Salad? / Name Of Best Of Wine Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.