Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies (16612 Views)

Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by nmreports: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Rutotech International is a privately owned Nigerian company with its operational office at Block L Plot 2B Road KL, Sparklight Estate, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria.

It began operations in 1994 with the core business of providing leading edge solutions and services in the areas of Supplies, Installations and Maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment, and later added to its services Recruitment, Training, as well as Manpower supplies and Human Resource Management.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
(Requirements were too much I had to put few):

1. Tools SME/Engineer
Assisting availability manager to meet the aims of availability management. This includes responsibilities such as: Analyzing and defining new/changed services for Service Availability; Identifying and documenting major/potential impacts; Cross checking with UCs to establish negotiation bottom-line

2. Senior Storage Engineer
Minimum of 3 years experience in administer/architect/engineering enterprise class storage solutions

3. Senior UNIX and VMS Server Engineer
Very experienced in Unix/VMS along with cluster setup – systems administration or hands-on experience is a must

4. Monitoring Executive
Experience in IT support up to 2nd or 3rd Line and have experience with helpdesk / call logging tools and implementing Service Desk policy and SLA’s

5. Senior Windows and Linux Server Engineer
Protocol level – all/few of the following,: SMTP, SNMP, SNTP, POP, FTP, SSL, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, telnet, SFTP, DNS, RDP, TCP, ICMP, and UDP.

6. Database Administrator
Proactively monitor the critical database systems and ensure minimum downtime

7. Service Level Manager
At least 5 years of experience from Managed Services, Management Consulting or Project Management within the Telecom or similar industry

8. DC Facility Management Leader
Conduct daily data centre inspections, and conduct corrective steps to remediate equipment that is faulty for all equipment

9. Senior Network Engineer (L2)
4+ years of experience with administration, implementation and troubleshooting of IP network. Cisco experience is a requirement.

10. EUS Support Leader
Install and configure operating systems and other business related software on End User computing devices.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:

dorcas@rutotechintl.com cc bunmi@rutotechintl.com

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/02/rutotech-international-graduate.html

Use position as subject of the email.

Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by nmreports: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Several other vacancies can be found there...
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by sexymamatee(f): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Applied... Thanks
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by nmreports: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
sexymamatee:
Applied... Thanks

Great.
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by nmreports: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Hows the application going guys?

Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by nmreports: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why is there no feedback
Good luck guys!!!
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by nmreports: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Product Manager, Global needed at ipNX send resume to resume@ipnxnigeria.net

1 Like

Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Selfhood: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Applied
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
ok..
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Platony(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Great...May God Bless Nigeria!!
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Benjom(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Good one there.

Need a good CV as a guide to writing an exceptional one? Use this CV Samples and Template:

www..com/cv-samples

www..com/ms-word-editable-cv-format

Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by hmuhammad(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2017
nmreports:
please do let me know if there is any vacancy in a power generation firm. I am a registered Engineer (COREN certified)
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Evinsco(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
oya let the cv start rolling
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Are you based in Lagos? Here is a great opportunity for you t launch your beautiful career into spotlight

Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by herkeym001(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Na waooo. Why them no con need accountant na.
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by kingPhidel(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Phagyrhe:
Are you based in Lagos? Here is a great opportunity for you t launch your beautiful career into spotlight
another MMM is here ooo
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Jaytecq(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2017
lets go there
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by xrenzy(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2017
nmreports:
Rutotech International is a privately owned Nigerian company with its operational office at Block L Plot 2B Road KL, Sparklight Estate, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria.

It began operations in 1994 with the core business of providing leading edge solutions and services in the areas of Supplies, Installations and Maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment, and later added to its services Recruitment, Training, as well as Manpower supplies and Human Resource Management.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
(Requirements were too much I had to put few):

1. Tools SME/Engineer
Assisting availability manager to meet the aims of availability management. This includes responsibilities such as: Analyzing and defining new/changed services for Service Availability; Identifying and documenting major/potential impacts; Cross checking with UCs to establish negotiation bottom-line

2. Senior Storage Engineer
Minimum of 3 years experience in administer/architect/engineering enterprise class storage solutions

3. Senior UNIX and VMS Server Engineer
Very experienced in Unix/VMS along with cluster setup – systems administration or hands-on experience is a must

4. Monitoring Executive
Experience in IT support up to 2nd or 3rd Line and have experience with helpdesk / call logging tools and implementing Service Desk policy and SLA’s

5. Senior Windows and Linux Server Engineer
Protocol level – all/few of the following,: SMTP, SNMP, SNTP, POP, FTP, SSL, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, telnet, SFTP, DNS, RDP, TCP, ICMP, and UDP.

6. Database Administrator
Proactively monitor the critical database systems and ensure minimum downtime

7. Service Level Manager
At least 5 years of experience from Managed Services, Management Consulting or Project Management within the Telecom or similar industry

8. DC Facility Management Leader
Conduct daily data centre inspections, and conduct corrective steps to remediate equipment that is faulty for all equipment

9. Senior Network Engineer (L2)
4+ years of experience with administration, implementation and troubleshooting of IP network. Cisco experience is a requirement.

10. EUS Support Leader
Install and configure operating systems and other business related software on End User computing devices.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:

dorcas@rutotechintl.com cc bunmi@rutotechintl.com

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/02/rutotech-international-graduate.html

Use position as subject of the email.
Am I the only one whom by now realise they've choosen their employees already when will nigerian youth start filling court case against this wicked government companies even though we know we won't win due to curuption its better to try o
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Remix10(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
hmuhammad:
please do let me know if there is any vacancy in a power generation firm. I am a registered Engineer (COREN certified)

Ikeja electric is currently recruiting, check details at jobzilla.ng
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by ollybelleza: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Become an agent with Billionairebet.... For enquire call olaitan on 07050097742
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by babatee126(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by hmuhammad(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Remix10:

Ikeja electric is currently recruiting, check details at jobzilla.ng
will do that, thanks
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Sunnyonyex: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport/logistic manager and 3years experience in hotel management as hotel restaurant supervisor/manager. I reside in fct Abuja.
Need a job, willing to work in any capacity/location. I will appreciate a helping heart. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by nmreports: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
So for my people...
There are new vacancies I have for you before it spreads all over the internet.
You may not find my vacancies elsewhere as at when I am bringing them to you:

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/02/collection-of-vacancies-28th-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Greedgod: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nmreport i wil like to hangout with u
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by nmreports: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Urgent Vacancy To Close 6pm Today

Sorry this is coming late.

I urgently need to recruit a young man to execute a couple of functions in my organization.

Qualities i am looking for include:

> Attention to details
> Diligence
> Strong work ethic
> Advanced microsoft package skills
> Good communication skill
> Good presentation skill
> Quality people skill

Responsibilities will cut across areas like Logistics, Project Execution and Admin duties.
If you are such a person or you know such applicant, kindly forward CVs to seun.omotoso@meaircon.com
Deadline is 6pm today as interview comes up tomorrow.

Best regards.
Re: Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies by Bigsteveg(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2017
nmreports:

Sent my CV to the email this morning. Hope to hear from the company. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.