Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

A Brother Needs Your Help!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Brother Needs Your Help!!!! (983 Views)

I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help / What If Dangote Needs Your Help? / A Brother Needs Your Help To Stand On His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Needs Your Help!!!! by stubbornman(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!

Please someone's convincing me into investing in an online trade known as 70trades.com as real as it seem, I'm not a fan of online business but this looks real.
I decided to bring it to this great forum to clear my doubt, I want to know if anyone has heard of it or traded in it before and also people who are into online trading should check out the site and tell me if its genuine.
Help a brother please!!
Thank you.

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun
Re: A Brother Needs Your Help!!!! by davide470(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Everything Lala, Lala.. Haba!

Can't you check through the forum, look for people who are active in the Investment Section and mention them.

Btw, whether someone tells you it is fake or real, baba, it is your money and you have the final say
Re: A Brother Needs Your Help!!!! by chordrylateral(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Google is your friend
Re: A Brother Needs Your Help!!!! by jd1986(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
davide470:
Everything Lala, Lala.. Haba!

Can't you check through the forum, look for people who are active in the Investment Section and mention them.

Btw, whether someone tells you it is fake or real, baba, it is your money and you have the final say
Davide on the beat cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs Your Help!!!! by odysey: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Research bout the site eg www.hggh + reviews or + is it scam
also if you have decided don't put more than u r willing to lose

(1) (Reply)

Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos / What To Invest On With N200,000 / Which Banks Should I Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.