Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Make Earnings On You Adsense Today.... Only For Serious Folks Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Earnings On You Adsense Today.... Only For Serious Folks Only (503 Views)

Did You Receive You Adsense Payment This Month? / What Was The First Thing You Bought With You Adsense Earnings / Verify Your Google Adsense Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Earnings On You Adsense Today.... Only For Serious Folks Only by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
This offer is for those having difficulties in making earnings, here is the offer, have promised to dedicate this month and next month to work for others, here is the deal, i will work with your adsense and we share the earnings 60 - 40, if you aint honest, please and please dnt near my way, your requirements is that, you will have a site and i will tell you where to get post from and make it unique, you will be the one updating the blog at least ten post daily, and i will drive in traffic with my active thousands of groups, and you just sit and watch the earnings grow, we still have time to work for next month pay, if we begin today, no blackhart or greenhart as they call it, we will be working together, plssssss this is honest stuff, if you are not, dnt near me, have warned again, and if you reside in abuja, we can meet one on one, 09038262711, or still hit me up on broszamb-at-gmail.com

below is my facebook details
https://web.facebook.com/rzuberu

meet me at the other side, just need two people only.

1 Like

Re: Make Earnings On You Adsense Today.... Only For Serious Folks Only by amakoro(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Guy am in abuja too.. Love to meet you
Re: Make Earnings On You Adsense Today.... Only For Serious Folks Only by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
amakoro:
Guy am in abuja too.. Love to meet you
add me on watsapp bro or call

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic In 2017 / Which Is More Profitable Between Owning A Website And Owning A Blog / Expert Full Stack Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.