Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian (24583 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Newshelm: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
PHOTO: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian

Liberian Twitter user needs prayer for her cousin....because she is set to marry a Nigerian man..lol

What is wrong with marrying a Nigerian? She better go and take her drugs

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photo-liberian-asks-for-prayers-for-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by madridguy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by HARDDON: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
That is an upgrade on liberia men now!

11 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
pray for what ?
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by DozieInc(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
She just asked for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Idydarling(f): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
she's in safe hands

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by mr1759: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
which kind see finish be dis
I blame the naija guy when girls many for Nigeria

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by DivinelyBlessed: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nigeria don CAST!!! Chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by jejemanito: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
What is Liberia?

If no be say the thing sound like Nigeria who for sabi them?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Luvdmx(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Are we that bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Teewhy2: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
The babe chose the Nigerian because she knows in Africa, Nigerians balls better and know how to treat and spend for their ladies, they are the most resourceful and entrepreneurship mind people in Africa.
In few years time when this babe see the kind enjoyment her cousin dey enjoy she will be blaming her self not to marry a Nigerian.

If you have ever used eba to use drugs or you have used it to push down a bone on your throat, there is a meeting by 12:00 am. Click like to confirm your attendance

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Berbierklaus(f): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Even Nigerian ladies pray when they want to marry Nigerian men,so you aren't out of context grin

The intensity of the prayer depends on which tribe she wants to marry from though,
if he is a
Yoruba man =She needs serious prayer
Hausa man =Very serious prayer.
IBO ma =Very very serious man.

But hope she is ready to share her man with many women,Nigerian men are polygamous in nature grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by LordAdam7: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Person go just siddon finish, no knw wetin to do, kon announce for Twitter say "Come and kill me."

Don't worry, we are coming.

Liberia wen supposed dey pay Nigeria gratuity until 3050 because of how we save their wretched don get mind dey throw shade at Nigerian men.

Even their Chief of Army Staff for 8 years was a Nigerian.

Chai. We don suffer.

-Lord

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
L
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by TeamSimple(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Maybe na yoruba demon

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by ajanma2(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
oh Lord, what sin has Nigeria commited to deserve all this....I am tired of this country.
infact am am leaving this country to ondo state..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by tayo200(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
lol
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by LoveJesus87(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
C
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by BBPIA(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
See wetin Yoruba demon don cause...chai

Proudly #yorubademon

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Arsenalholic(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
You guys see the problem?

It's not only South Africans that have a thing with us. Many countries of this world have this monstrous picture when the name "Nigeria" is mentioned.

The image of this country has being stained with mud -- from the corrupt, callous ways of our politicians down to the average guy on the street whose mind is filled with crime.

Most times I feel ashamed being a Nigerian!

I have lost many clients as a freelancer for the simple reason of being a Nigerian! (Crazy right? That's why my heart bleeds)

What is it? Before we attack and fight all these people, let's look deep at ourselves and start to fight against our criminally minded tendencies. The majority can't be wrong.

I really weep for my country. But everyday I pray things change for the better, honestly.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by poshestmina(f): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Say what? Nigerians don suffer!
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol... Is it that bad. Haba
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Dandsome: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Prayers for what?

I guess she tried to write Thanksgiving... Ordinary Liberia.

I'm sure she's out for publicity stunt

Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
See idiot we wan epp..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by ayusco85(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Even Moses can attest that no Bleep is given today.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by wayitis: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
me thinks the Liberian lady needs more "aladura" prayers.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by dollyjoy(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Foreigners believe Nigerians are bad people. You can't blame them though, most Nigerian immigrants constitute nuisance in their host countries.

9 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Always pray, regardless of where the person is from, so I see nothing wrong with the post.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Karlman: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
OK
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by MRSANITY(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Igbos are the people giving Nigeria a bad name world over, why can't the govt let them go to their baifra? angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.