Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building (11463 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Mannylex(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hi All, can I please get an estimate for laying a foundation for a storey building of 4 3 bedroom flats. The land is dry .. Please note that I won't be doing a German floor. Also assist with prices of materials At the prevailing market rate. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by fendorf(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mannylex:
Hi All, can I please get an estimate for laying a foundation for a storey building of 4 3 bedroom flats. The land is on a dry land... Please note that I won't be doing a German floor. Also assist with prices of materials At the prevailing market rate. Thanks.
contact us for your granite and sharpsand

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by alist(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Location would have being very useful.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by olaolulazio(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by searchng4love: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2017
alist:
Location would have being very useful.
give him average cost outlay
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by MadCow1: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Mannylex:
Hi All, can I please get an estimate for laying a foundation for a storey building of 4 3 bedroom flats. The land is dry .. Please note that I won't be doing a German floor. Also assist with prices of materials At the prevailing market rate. Thanks.

Provide detailed information including but not limited to;

Foundation spare meterage,
Depth of foundation,
And more.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Mannylex:
I don't know, ask an Architect
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Nairaland boys are now becoming men daz good
Op wait abit times are hard June/July prices will drop and us dollar will be stable

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by solid3(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2017
I will build at least on house this year. Following.

3 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2017
What is the area/footprint of your building, what are the soil characteristics.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by BOBBYTRICK: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Following
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by linkers: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Better be careful and be guided
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by sheddo619(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2017
My friend go and meet a quantity surveyor

2 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by agarawu23(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2017
I hate to read things like this here.

Go to that site with what u have
Buy the materials with the available money
Pay your bricklayer
Stop where the money finish
Go and hustle for more money and continue....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by mjay(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Op wait abit times are hard June/July prices will drop and us dollar will be stable

What's your ground for this. Are you just being optimistic?

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by herdekunley9ja(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Don't forget Nigeria is in reccesion ooo cost of everything is now doubled...... even @ d pics grin

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by temper674(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Location pls
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by OnowuOra(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Their details you have to give like .....
Square meter of land (Land size) Structure intended to erect (Block of flats or duplex) Location (State and City)
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by seangy4konji: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2017
My own personal time is coming...

Hustle hard.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2017
mjay:

What's your ground for this. Are you just being optimistic?
Once it reaches 650 naira to 1 US dollar in June/July that will be the peak it will then drop and become stable
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by kinibigdeal(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Mannylex:

Your information is not complete. What is the area of building?
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Internetboy: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Guru builders....take over....Any experienced builder should be able to give reasonable quotation from the simple statement made by the OP. Assume the land mass to be a one plot.

2 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Alphasoar(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2017
If you dont any meaningful info, why not leave the thread and stop wasting space upandan?
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Frankgoz(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2017
My brother since you did not provide the layout (Architectural drawing you can only get a round up
U said ur land is dry so possibly your structural engineer may recommend isolated pad footing for ur foundations which is not pocket recking.

Budget close to 3m - 4.5m from ground zero to DPC

4 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by adecz: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2017
You will definitely incur monetary expenditure especially if it is your predilection to transact in Naira or US dollars... I candidly propose you shun CFA francs or Ghanaian cedis in your extrapolation of costing results.... Setéris paribus, a capitalization in the middle 7 digits may suffice, if you maintain your construction ambitions to within agreeable dimensions.... wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Frankgoz(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2017
adecz:
You will definitely incur monetary expenditure especially if it is your predilection to transact in Naira or US dollars... I candidly propose you shun CFA francs or Ghanaian cedis in your extrapolation of costing results.... Setéris paribus, a capitalization in the middle 7 digits may suffice, if you maintain your construction ambitions to within an agreeable dimensions.... wink grin

U such a hilarious being cheesy
adecz:
You will definitely incur monetary expenditure especially if it is your predilection to transact in Naira or US dollars... I candidly propose you shun CFA francs or Ghanaian cedis in your extrapolation of costing results.... Setéris paribus, a capitalization in the middle 7 digits may suffice, if you maintain your construction ambitions to within an agreeable dimensions.... wink grin

U such a hilarious being

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by PqsMike: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Hello Eceryone ,

This issue of cost has become a big issue on Nairaland Property section.

From similar project within same area (Mowe precisely)

You might end up spending 10m or above ...This figure mainly depends on your finishing taste

Meanwhile you'll need an Architectural drawing to get a detail BOQ.

U can click the link below for various designs from NewHome.

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

Now, After getting your drawings ready, we can prepare a detail BOQ for you. Click below for more information.

https://www.nairaland.com/3294175/cost-building-estimate-quotations

Regards
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by podosci(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Visit the thread below for 3d of different buildings and cost estimates.

https://www.nairaland.com/2915461/3d-views-buildings-harneyproject-team/3
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by money121(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by money121(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Mannylex:

Budget 1.5m for starting am talking from experience grin

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by desse: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Contact us at 08033506527,08073711489.architect/builder-desse
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by money121(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Nairaland boys are now becoming men daz good

Who told u that? Don't depend on that ooo.. Just pray that no matter the hardship in da land.. You should survive...

Even when dollar was 160 to naira some ppl no build house now that it increase a lot of ppl dey build...

So don't wait for govt...Op start with the little u have now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Builder Or You Want Some Advice On Your On Going Project / The future is now; Its yours with N60,000 / IVORY Court @ 2m per plot>>>>>Be my neighbor today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.