Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice (83568 Views)

#bbnaija : Cocoice Shares Sunday Picture / Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Temysteve(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
(In reeky's voice) your problem is your problem, you go join hands togeda nd solve am..
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by DaudaAbu(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
darlenese:
You don't like to be dared !? Really shocked

So if u were dared to suck a gonorhea infested blorkors , u will suck. cry

My my dear u should have taken a shot instead of baring ur nipple for free sucking

Make una free this gal ooh. The guy that did the sucking nobody is talking about him. Later una go still say women right.

When Rahama Sadau was suspended, everybody was like why wasnt Ali nuhu suspended when he has done worst

Now everyone is on and on about cocoice and no one is saying anything about bassey that did the sucking
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by danielenyinka(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
What are exactly are they talking about.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Haha she sounds so stupidd it's funny grin
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by ogrin(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u are just a frustrated soul displaying ur madness here. everyone is condemning a girl's immoral act u are here insulting people's parents like a hopeless nonentity. look m sure u'll love to see ur sister givinf her breast to a guy to suck on national tv since u are so much of a nutjob
tosin adedeji there's something obviously wrong with ur brain. if ur parents saw this crap u doing here, thats if u av any, they would be ashamed of u.

You are an complete fool to have responded to message in that tone. am sure you u grew up with a great deal of difficulty and no or low parental care. If it is convenient for you to abuse a girl you know has a family on whatever ground she acted, how come u shy away from a rebuke. Your useless and worthless parents must feel shame all day knowing you will definitely become nothing valuable.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by eunisam: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
Mumu gırl...BBN."Nurturıng Future oloshos for natıonal development"

I have no interest whatsoever on this immorality tags BBN whatever
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by piagetskinner(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
y mention redeemed church?
are they the ones that told u not to have brains
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
coolesmile:
What is the aim of The Big Brother Show?!
how many times I go answer this question. The aim na to learn how to suck bobby for those that don't know , how to give head and suck kpekus
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
ogrin:

You are an complete fool to have responded to message in that tone. am sure you u grew up with a great deal of difficulty and no or low parental care. If it is convenient for you to abuse a girl you know has a family on whatever ground she acted, how come u shy away from a rebuke. Your useless and worthless parents must feel shame all day knowing you will definitely become nothing valuable.
lol come and carry cane and flog me na cos i talkd to ur scumbag self like dat.
lol u are only exhibitin traits of a person suffering from poverty, frustration and regrets. dude av seen many guys like u on nairaland, they end up saying utterly meaningless trash just the way u do. i av already exposed u, u a bet maniac, a begger and a cheap ass. look d nonsense u say cant determine the course of my life because my life has been planned by God. so watch me as i excel while u keep cussing out at people like an angry fellow lol. u are just ridiculously hilarious
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Frankly, no one cares who you let suck your boobs. Those who criticise you are those who probably do much worse.

So live you life and stop giving people excuse about what you choose to do with your body.

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say why not shut up instead of supporting evil.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Superman7:

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say why not shut up instead of supporting evil.
and If you can't mind your business, why not bury your head in your ass instead of sounding stupid? undecided tongue
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by praisekeyzz(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wat is dis one saying?
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by ogrin(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol come and carry cane and flog me na cos i talkd to ur scumbag self like dat.
lol u are only exhibitin traits of a person suffering from poverty, frustration and regrets. dude av seen many guys like u on nairaland, they end up saying utterly meaningless trash just the way u do. i av already exposed u, u a bet maniac, a begger and a cheap ass. look d nonsense u say cant determine the course of my life because my life has been planned by God. so watch me as i excel while u keep cussing out at people like an angry fellow lol. u are just ridiculously hilarious

your tactics to track me down with a line not even my own and a name that I don't answer were as poor as u are. Bleep your parents and your entire generation. think of something better. I will be waiting. fool
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
ogrin:

dude i grew up with so much parental cate and love with no form of difficulty whatsover. u are just transfering aggression of what u are facing in ur life. its evident u are from a poor background, no home training, u lack manners, u lack motherly love and care. its not hard to fathom judging from the way u talk.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by ahahnow: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
what are tips? you mean nip.ples?
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Y dem no ask am if she enjoy am She use style tei skip dat part..International prostitute.nansense. angryY
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by repogirl(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
What happens in big brother house stays in.....
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
ogrin:

your tactics to track me down with a line not even my own and a name that I don't answer were as poor as u are. Bleep your parents and your entire generation. think of something better. I will be waiting. fool
what a shame u spineless cretin

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
ogrin:

deny ur phone number well o. u must be shocked deep down in ur rotten bones. m nt a fool, m an intelligent being thats smart enough to know when a lost cause is talking.
keep deluding ursef dat d number shown below isnt urs. uve been a fool since u were born bt u never knew it, i jst opened ur eyes

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Tolams16(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yeye...

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
thestevens:
Another super story again.. Big brother is the highest level of immorality.

ur lie fit kill person
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
ogrin:

broda ode u don quiet? tot u said u will be waitin for me
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
ogrin:

why did u turn out to be the shameless and useless one in ur family?

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Jimi23(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
ogrin:

You are so comfortable tagging her as Olosho. Your mum must have suffered a great deal raising you.

STFU olosho cocoice. U and ur fugly bwezz. Ur papa must be weeping in shame right now.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Omoluabi16(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
That was really low. No need trying to downplay it. Offering your breasts for a guy to suckle on live t.v. NO! just NO
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by FengChui(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz...

The guy never check my FP hustle.
Chai

But babe, u be fine gehl sha....
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
MRS COCO OLOSHO UR HEADACHE
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
ogrin:

i guess u are the latest biggest frustrated fool that nairaland has right about nw. jst so u knw, u are the one that wont amount to anything useful and meaningful in ur life.
n here's ur second number mr femi ode olofo.

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jimi23:

STFU olosho cocoice. U and ur fugly bwezz. Ur papa must be weeping in shame right now.
d guy is a pig, jst exposed his dumb ass
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Jimi23(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

I Tell ya. Lol.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by IamLucy(f): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

hahaa love how you dealt with him.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
IamLucy:
hahaa love how you dealt with him.
dats d best way to deal with people who run their mouth online. d guy hasnt mentiond me since i dropped the bombshells

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman / Top Ten Beautiful & Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses 2017 / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.