Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Make Guaranteed $1,020 Profit With $100 Using Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Guaranteed $1,020 Profit With $100 Using Bitcoin (304 Views)

How To Make Guaranteed $1,020 Profit With $100 Using Bitcoin / MMM Suffers Heavy Blow As Nigerian Govt Bans It From Using Bitcoin / Using Bitcoin As Source To Get Paid Weekly..you Want To Know How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Guaranteed $1,020 Profit With $100 Using Bitcoin by Aiit(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Learn from this African adage: The quality of a good road according to the school of elders "is not a function of its smooth surface, its beauty lies in its time saving and safety!!!"

If you have lost money in several platforms over and over here is the opportunity to pay back some of your debts. I will share the insights free of charge without taking a dime!

The platform I want to bring to your awareness is already a world acclaimed for resilience and brilliance when it comes to helping humanity and service delivery. You can check the attached file under my signatures to see how real they are! You can ask your informed neighbour or google to confirm as well...they really stood by me when all others failed and I want to share the secret to you.

Features of this world famous donation exchange platform

*Live web SSL certificate (Server certificate does not expire)
*Donations don't grow anymore after 30 days
*Lock time is 20 days before you are paired to give
*You must recommit 3 days after your last GH
*Min donation is $10 (btc) or 1,000 naira and max is $1,000
*System API integration auto detects fake POP and bans offenders
*You make 30% returns a month using naira and 50% using bitcoin!
*Both capital + incentives are paid together after contract expiry
*No wasting of money on guiders and bonuses don't grow

*Click the link in my signatures to register yourself, add your bank account/wallet and PH in naira or bitcoin*

You don't have to pay immediately! In fact it takes 15 - 20 days before you shall be paired to donate. Here, whatever you start to PH with shall be your minimum forever.

For example: If u give $20 at start in the end you get $30 for a month at 50% returns! If you want to continue, you cannot invest less than $20 that you started with. If you again give $30, it means that next time you cannot give less than $30 because that now becomes your new minimum... So you must decide what to start with.

*lastly, you must recommit another PH within the 3days of your last GH, If you fail to do so you will be banned and might not be able to participate again* the system is more sustainable because money don't grow after 30days and the referral incentives are only limited to 1st downline alone.

Follow the process above first and don't donate! After you are done with registration, I shall send you the free buster that reveals how you can program yourself to make $1,020 profit only if you see it real enough you can continue!

How to get the free guide to make $1,020 profit

First, you have to register yourself via the link in my signatures.

Second, copy the embedded WhatsApp number and send "I want the free $1,020 profit guide" to the copied number (WhatsApp only)

Attention!

If you are already registered somewhere I wish you good luck! You might not benefit from us, I want to be sure that I am duly guiding people that rightfully come to our forum!

Our free effort and live support is given only to those whom we can identify as our true downlines!!! So I will check first that you have registered through us before we engage with you the wealth.

When you get it, you will understand that your informed neighbour and friends were actually right that there are still good platforms amidst scamming schemes online. Some of my earlier payment evidences are already attached coupled with system credibility credential for your perusal.

Give it a try! Your debt level starts to go down every week only if you follow the guide religiously!

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

New Sceince: Making A Quantum Leap. / Smallest Security Camera For Adequate Home/office Security / Make Online Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.