Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (61009 Views)

NNPC/Total International Master's Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / Apply For Total International Scholarship – TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
pinima001:
Chemical engineering, I have gotten invite. Ph venue Saturday d 18th

I want to join salvation ministry grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by pinima001(f): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
onyenze123:

I want to join salvation ministry grin
U re highly welcomed
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AYORICH: 2:24am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=onyenze123 post=54618852]

What time
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AYORICH: 2:25am On Mar 16, 2017
pinima001:
Chemical engineering, I have gotten invite. Ph venue Saturday d 18th
What time
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2017
BuzyBrain:

Ya'll will just give yourselves high blood pressure over nothing!

....for some reason reasons, I expected more from this thread. Pettiness won't allow ya'll remember that 90% of people invited for this test won't get the scholarship. Why stress it if you're not invited? Why get carried away with excitement if you are.

.....anyways, my church mind tells me about 15% of a thousand peeps are going to write the test at each center. A little over 10% of this number are going to be invited for the panel interview about 4-6 working days after the test. Just less than 50% of the second set of invitees are going to get success mails.

If you have problem understanding the above, don't bother attending the test if you're invited. I am dead serious grin grin

It's okay if you haven't applied to any school, Total and IFP will advice you accordingly during (or after) the interview.

Best of Luck to everyone and may the best brains win!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by pinima001(f): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
AYORICH:

What time
9am
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Who else got this o

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
And if you did, and you registered successfully what is the answer to THIS QUESTION

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Okay nice. Thanks.
AlMuflihah:

He won it in 2015, he wrote the test and got invited for the interview which he also passed
but his was the management graduates own so can't say much regarding this one.
and they were about 12-15 that were chosen eventually.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
I'm in d management courses, I don't know if invites have been sent for the engineering scholarships though
AlMuflihah:

Please those that have been shortlisted is this same as yours!!! Please, ejo, biko, dan Allah.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
I can imagine, thanks o, trying to call up a few friends to save a ton of cost.
kuzi1:

I did my IT there at total n m also invited for d test on Saturday. As for hotel, VI is pretty expensive,I suggest u get somewhere around mainland like Yaba except say u get like 15k or more, den u fit go Ajah side
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yes back to back , they are very consistent with contact. That's the one on Saturday 18th
sawyer89:
Please, as anyone received invite for the Total / French Embassy scholarship program for Economics, management and Law from the French Embassy?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please i really need an answer to the question. The question is

What is the dress in Basketball, saxophone, jacket and Black?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
aibaybay:
Please i really need an answer to the question. The question is

What is the dress in Basketball, saxophone, jacket and Black?

Jacket.

grin grin

Looks like a typical SHL question shocked grin
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Someone said the answer is jacket
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Excellent, thank you

See d latest

DMeanMan:

Jacket.

grin grin

Looks like a typical SHL question shocked grin
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aibaybay(f): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
See d latest
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by McSterling(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
aibaybay:
Who else got this o
I think it's for those who applied to that specific school— SciencesPo (Paris Institute of Political Studies).
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
aibaybay:
I'm in d management courses, I don't know if invites have been sent for the engineering scholarships though

yea,I applied for Engineering Management
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by kuzi1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
aibaybay:
I can imagine, thanks o, trying to call up a few friends to save a ton of cost.
Aii then...if u need help u could still hola...
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 17, 2017
does anyone know how Total test questions look like?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by McSterling(m): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2017
OLUGBENGA08:
does anyone know how Total test questions look like?
Learnt it's SHL format— numerical and verbal.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by McSterling(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
DMeanMan:

Ya'll will just give yourselves high blood pressure over nothing!

....for some reason reasons, I expected more from this thread. Pettiness won't allow ya'll remember that 90% of people invited for this test won't get the scholarship. Why stress it if you're not invited? Why get carried away with excitement if you are.

.....anyways, my church mind tells me about 15% of a thousand peeps are going to write the test at each center. A little over 10% of this number are going to be invited for the panel interview about 4-6 working days after the test. Just less than 50% of the second set of invitees are going to get success mails.

If you have problem understanding the above, don't bother attending the test if you're invited. I am dead serious grin grin

It's okay if you haven't applied to any school, Total and IFP will advice you accordingly during (or after) the interview.

Best of Luck to everyone and may the best brains win!!!
Any ideas about how to get to Eko Towers from CMS?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
McSterling:
Any ideas about how to get to Eko Towers from CMS?

From CMS it's quite direct.

Take a bus going to Eko Hotel roundabout and stop at EKO Hotel gate. Total is just beside EKO Hotel.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Test done and.....err not dusted grin grin

The test was purely SHL as expected. Numerical and Verbal

Verbal 30 questions - 18 minutes

Numerical 20 questions - 20 minutes.

I couldn't finish either and I think humbly bow out at this point grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
DMeanMan:
Test done and.....err not dusted grin grin
The test was purely SHL as expected. Numerical and Verbal
Verbal 30 questions - 18 minutes
Numerical 20 questions - 20 minutes.
I couldn't finish either and I think humbly bow out at this point grin grin
please can you forward practice questions to my mail hammedibrahim116@gmail.com Wishing you success
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by McSterling(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Toughest test I've ever done. I think it was 32 verbal reasoning questions, not 30.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
McSterling:

Toughest test I've ever done. I think it was 32 verbal reasoning questions, not 30.

Imagine! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration / NIS Invitation For Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.