Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (61007 Views)

NNPC/Total International Master's Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / Apply For Total International Scholarship – TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by orelio(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Stevostical post=54987208][/quote]
I fulfilled all the above as well as many of my friends, yet we were not invited for the aptitude test... It's just normal to be a bit suspicious about the shortlisting process
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
It seems most of ya'll need someone to remind you that Nigeria produce not less than 4,000 first class graduates every year undecided
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by kaydp: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Stevostical post=54987208][/quote]I met al these requirements yet I wasn't invited. That's not to say I'm in support of what he said because some of my friends wrote the test.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by DarryDave: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Pls any news from Total? They promised calling this March
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
nibrainengine:

Taaaah! Can u count from 1 to 10,000. Do u think that 10,000 is the same as 100. You better say what you know, and appreciate God for being invited. Stop being supercilious and condescending ...

In all sincerity, I just had to check google for the meaning of those words. Thank you for helping me improve my vocabulary.

That said, no one is being "supercilious and condescending", especially me. I just got a little tired of hearing people cry me a river over following application instructions and not being called. Like go grow some balls people.

I was at the interview today and if there was anything I felt, it was the opposite of supercilious and condescending. Too much brains that I may have felt a little bit out of place.

For those that need tips (like me yesterday)...well there's not much I can say.

When you do a 1-on-1 interview for 10 minute, you don't have to be RMD before you are able to hide who you really are. Just act, do a little role play and you'd be fine. When you're interviewed for close to an Hour by a panel of 7, you need to be Oscar material to go without getting exposed.

My advice is understand why you applied. Know your motivation (letter), and be yourself.

An extract from my interview.....

Interviewer: So tell us what you do in your free time, like when you are not working what do you do?

Me: I play video games, watch football, I read

Interviewer: Why don't you play football

Me: No I don't, I used to be a good footballer though....but not any more. I don't have the time and strength cheesy
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by E383: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
DMeanMan:
It seems most of ya'll need someone to remind you that Nigeria produce not less than 10,000 first class graduates every year undecided

Ha! Oga, this is an exaggeration biko. Anyway, that's none of my business.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
E383:

Ha! Oga, this is an exaggeration biko. Anyway, that's none of my business.

Okay....I agree. That number was exaggerated, I just checked now and I arrived at over 4,000 already

The whole point was to make people understand that Not everyone that apply will get called. Some of us are only used to this.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Impactever(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
pls I humbly wish to be clarified on something :

A) TOTAL/ FRENCH EMBASSY SCHOLARSHIP

B) TOTAL INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP

which of the above is presently conducting their interview??

pls I need to know... because I applied for both of them but never got any invitation for test and interview
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Stevostical(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
orelio:

I fulfilled all the above as well as many of my friends, yet we were not invited for the aptitude test... It's just normal to be a bit suspicious about the shortlisting process
It's normal but overdoing it is bad, I submitted 2 mins to the deadline like I said. Dmeanman when did you do ur interview?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Stevostical(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Impactever:
pls I humbly wish to be clarified on something :

A) TOTAL/ FRENCH EMBASSY SCHOLARSHIP

B) TOTAL INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP

which of the above is presently conducting their interview??

pls I need to know... because I applied for both of them but never got any invitation for test and interview

Both sir
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Stevostical:

It's normal but overdoing it is bad, I submitted 2 mins to the deadline like I said. Dmeanman when did you do ur interview?

I had my interview today. You?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by mrsimzu: 12:45am On Mar 30, 2017
I have followed this thread, I'm one of those not shortlisted at all, I believe shortlisting was a lot more a game of chance considering the number that wrote the aptitude test, so you weren't invited doesn't mean u didn't qualify, it's just the balance of probability did not favor you. Imagine over 50,000 applied and less than 100 were called for the test. So pls don't beat yourselves, you weren't bad or not good enough, the chance of picking didn't fall on you.

Ps: congratulations to Dmeanman, kinematicguy, mrsterling, and the others, go make us proud.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Impactever(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
mrsimzu:
I have followed this thread, I'm one of those not shortlisted at all, I believe shortlisting was a lot more a game of chance considering the number that wrote the aptitude test, so you weren't invited doesn't mean u didn't qualify, it's just the balance of probability did not favor you. Imagine over 50,000 applied and less than 100 were called for the test. So pls don't beat yourselves, you weren't bad or not good enough, the chance of picking didn't fall on you.

Ps: congratulations to Dmeanman, kinematicguy, mrsterling, and the others, go make us proud.

are you serious?? ......thanks bro.... you just consoled me.....before now, I was thinking the " Man -know -man" factor which is usually associated with any applications in Nigeria has outplayed me.......

I am even tired of applying for any Scholarship associated with Nigeria sponsorship........... As one can never be certain of being considered for a chance ever when you are much qualified.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Stevostical(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
DMeanMan:

I had my interview today. You?
Baba, no need to answer again grin
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
I was going to play the "April Fool" prank on the house....but I know guys will literally curse me out. cheesy cheesy

Congrats in advance to successful applicants smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Jefa4real: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
I'm a anxious to get the results....God help me
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Stevostical(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2017
DMeanMan:
I was going to play the "April Fool" prank on the house....but I know guys will literally curse me out. cheesy cheesy

Congrats in advance to successful applicants smiley
Baba no try am ooo, let's hope for the best this week.
Congrats in advance to us all
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by McSterling(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2017
kinematicguy:
Is there any geoscientist with invite??
Congrats, bro.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by otoboson: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Any news from those who went for the interview?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Jefa4real: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
otoboson:
Any news from those who went for the interview?

successful guys have been contacted. It's admission letter that is left now.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Neictraema(f): 7:00pm On May 12, 2017
Admission letter received. France here we come

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by FA13(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2017
Neictraema:

Congrats.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by flexyg87: 7:34am On May 14, 2017
Neictraema:
Congrats... Lets keep hoping ours will come too
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Neictraema(f): 10:36am On May 14, 2017
It sure will.....congratulations in advance.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Neictraema(f): 10:20am On May 15, 2017
FOR THOSE THAT NEVER BELEIVED...
Dear xxxxxxxxxx ,

Invitation for Scholarship Aptitude Test

Total is one of the largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas companies in the world with strong values of sustainable development in the countries where we operate.
As part of our development initiatives, the company grants annual Post Graduate Scholarships to deserving scholars into notable Universities in France.

One of Total's aim is to develop technical knowledge in Geosciences, Engineering and Management disciplines relevant to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry whilst also adding value to the country and its people.

We are happy to inform you that we have received your application and you are hereby invited to participate in a competitive Aptitude Test which will take place as follows:

Date: Saturday 18th March 2017
Time: 9:00 AM
Venue: Eko Tower. Plot 1415-E Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

You are requested to come along with:
(a) One recent passport size photograph.
(b) A valid photo identification card (Driver's License, National ID Card or International Passport).
(c) ORIGINAL COPIES and a photocopy of all of the following documents - Evidence of change of name(if applicable), first degree certificate/statement of result and NYSC discharge certificate.
(d) As well as a calculator, pencil, eraser and sharpener.

Please note:
• You will be responsible for your transport and following the test you will receive a moderate contribution to your expenses.

Please print this email and come along with it to the Security Post at the main gate of the above Total Office Complex where you will be directed to the venue of the test.
Kindly respond to this email to confirm you will be attending

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team

For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email in such instances.
We do not accept responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was originally sent and any views, opinions, conclusions or other information in this message which do not relate to the business of this company are not authorised by us.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by mrsimzu: 1:44am On May 18, 2017
Neictraema:
congratulations oooooooooooooooooo, your house will be proud of you. This is a new and BIG beginning for you. Mazel Tov.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
Neictraema:
FOR THOSE THAT NEVER BELEIVED...
Dear xxxxxxxxxx ,

Invitation for Scholarship Aptitude Test

Total is one of the largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas companies in the world with strong values of sustainable development in the countries where we operate.
As part of our development initiatives, the company grants annual Post Graduate Scholarships to deserving scholars into notable Universities in France.

One of Total's aim is to develop technical knowledge in Geosciences, Engineering and Management disciplines relevant to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry whilst also adding value to the country and its people.

We are happy to inform you that we have received your application and you are hereby invited to participate in a competitive Aptitude Test which will take place as follows:

Date: Saturday 18th March 2017
Time: 9:00 AM
Venue: Eko Tower. Plot 1415-E Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

You are requested to come along with:
(a) One recent passport size photograph.
(b) A valid photo identification card (Driver's License, National ID Card or International Passport).
(c) ORIGINAL COPIES and a photocopy of all of the following documents - Evidence of change of name(if applicable), first degree certificate/statement of result and NYSC discharge certificate.
(d) As well as a calculator, pencil, eraser and sharpener.

Please note:
• You will be responsible for your transport and following the test you will receive a moderate contribution to your expenses.

Please print this email and come along with it to the Security Post at the main gate of the above Total Office Complex where you will be directed to the venue of the test.
Kindly respond to this email to confirm you will be attending

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team

For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email in such instances.
We do not accept responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was originally sent and any views, opinions, conclusions or other information in this message which do not relate to the business of this company are not authorised by us.

A big congratulations to u....I wish you success as you journey to FRANCE.....##stay blessed##
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 20, 2017
I have not been able to login the portal. It's requesting for a password
Somebody help pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration / NIS Invitation For Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.