Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" (34790 Views)

Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2017
joepentwo:
are you GOD?
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by aggahegbema(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Blaqsuqar:

Hustlers everywhere
A word z enough for the wise,the presidency should make haste while the sun shines.rush now & seek ye the kingdom of God to avert this calamity that is about to befall dis country.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by tempest01(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2017
ionsman:
Seeking for relevance....Mugu

BTW, who knows the official handle of the DSS?
I do....But that information is classified.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Ishaq319(f): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
So with out visiting his shiran God wouldn't accept prayer abi.God is everywhere Mr pastor.
Always prophesized on bad omen.
You are saying out ur wishes not otherwise and by God grace n Mercy nothing will happen.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Bimpe29: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
God will surely ridicule your self fabricated prophecies.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by israelmao(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2017
I can only say hmmmmm God knows his own and his own knows him.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2017
Everyone in Nigeria is now a pastor,prophet or imam. Health care zero, technological advancement zero, youth employment zero, infrastruucture zero, security zero,economic advanceement zero. Half of the things we roll on the floor to pray for are things readily available abroad. Im travelling to another town and i need to start praying now because the road is a disaster waiting to happen. That is why you will never see Americans pray for 30 mins for safe journey because the chances of road accidents are low and even if so paramedics are on the scene in minutes.Anyway i wont blame Nigerians wen our president is in the UK receiving treatment regularly. You dont see prime minister of uk or queen of England leaving their country for treatment. They will use a public hospital in Uk. But for our own leaders, very self centred and greedy. Aso rock hospital you will not fix. Later you will come on TV and say buy naija whereas your children are schooling in the uk. Abeg tell us another story.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Instead of calling it permutations, people call this trash prophecies.
Balderdash!
The hungry fake prophet is just looking for recognition and his share of national cake.

Persons like this should be whisked by DSS for mis-informing the public.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Super1Star: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Another Osu Prophet.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Holorunloseyi(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2017
This is not prophecy it is just forcast
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Shegzy8(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Choi....what money will cause tho...he also wants all close associate of the president to come..what happened to praying to God or are we not all christians.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Infamous(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Hungry men everywhere. Even a blind man can see all these things.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by AntiNigerian: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
what Buhalia owes God is Önwu! lipsrsealed.. quote and your phone or PC will stop working!
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by dacovajnr: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God..."

Confused mumu calling himself a prophet.
He might be Fake..but When prophets use the Term"I am God" they actually tryna say God is speaking through them
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by chairmanchairmam: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2017
gbishman:
These prophets should realise Nigeria has laws, pls security officials arrest this agent of doom I beg, this is getting out of hand

and what will he be charged for bros?
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by XX01(f): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Seun continue. Wait for DSS to arrest you.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Hafeezson(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Wonder shall never ends some body knows when 1 is dieing, then when is he dieing too? He must have know that 1 ma... Correct mumu calling himself prophet
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Fidelisjackson: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Let's assumed Buari is dead now, can u predict the rulership of Osinbajo who will rule in his sraed? According to your prophecy.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Bettymama: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2017
All lives belong to God. He decides when to grant rest and when to keep alive.

President Buhari has more years to live, whatever his shortcomings in Government, pray for his survival.
If your father is not doing well at home, you won't pronounce him dead, he is still your father, In a similar vein, President Buhari is the father to all of us Nigerians, and remember some of us have fathers at home with same grade level with Mr. President, some battling one Ailment or the other, as children let pray and wish them well, God, in turn, will grant us health and longevity to see our great-grandchildren in the future.
One day we will all grow old and inactive, how will you feel if people pronounce you dead when you still alive.

Please let stop wishing Mr. President dead, rather pray for grace to live above and beyond him.

The bible categorically states:
(Timothy 5;1) Do not rebuke an older man, but appeal to him as to a father. Treat younger men as brothers
(Leviticus 19:32) You shall rise before the gray headed and honor the aged, and you shall fear your God [with profound reverence]; I am the Lord.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Adeyinka12(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
That means make bubu start reciting astagafurulahi 1 million times daily niyen o
just an advice
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by autonomous22: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God..."

Confused mumu calling himself a prophet.

You don dey curse am, d next prophecy go b on you o.....
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wat dis Yahoo Plus pastor even Saying??
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by coolpenny: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by doingood: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Obviously
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Sebastine1994(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dss I no follow them talk oh. I am just passing. No comment please. Remove the microphone from my mouth. No be by force. I just dey observe
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by CCDav1: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Flexherbal:
Buhari, Trump and Ghana President in trouble as prophet releases deadly prophecy.

20/2/2017

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi of King of Kings Deliverance Church, Mgbo Court, Ohaukwu local government area of Ebonyi state, has made startling revelations concerning the future of governance in the United States, Nigeria and Ghana.

Prophet Chukwudi told reporters that the former president of the US, Barack Obama, will join forces with certain elements in a fierce battle to oust President Donald Trump "If urgent steps are not taken, I see his presidency shaking.

“They have vowed to make his government uncomfortable. Obama and other enemies of Trump are the ones behind it, and they are planning to remove him.”

In 2011, Chukwudi had told people close to Buhari that he would lose to Jonathan, but had also in 2014, prophesied that Buhari would win the 2015 polls. He had equally in March 2015 prophesied victory for Trump, a prophecy he sustained until the elections proved him right.

The fiery prophet, whose kinsmen gave the title of 'Prophet Onye Ruo Uka Ofu N'anya'(doubters will see and believe), was reacting to questions about the health of President Muhammadu Buhari, who has been away for one month now.

He said that although he hoped that the president is really hale and hearty as the presidency had said he is, the Lord has told him several times very categorically that Buhari will not complete his first term as president of Nigeria. "Osinbajo will rule in his stead.”

He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God, says the Lord. I told them a long time ago to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy. No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don't want to come for prayers. Things will get worse.

"I said he will be president, today he has become president, I said he will die, see what is happening. Nobody wants to come and see the man of God, no one cares. You think it's like something you can wish away. You cannot wish it away.

“You people around the president, you are sleeping. You won't do anything to pray for him. Let me tell you, until you come before the man of God, and kneel down and pray for the president, you are also heaping curses upon yourself.

“You think the calamity will visit only him? It will visit those who also heard and refused to do anything to save the president. While it's still early, seek the face of God for the sake of Nigeria for the sake of President Buhari, and save the situation.

"But the Lord has even said that you will suffer due to your obstinate mind. Unless one arises to save the president, he shall never rule beyond one term. He shall certainly die in office, says the Lord, unless I am not God, says the Lord."

Commenting on the leadership of Ghana, Prophet Chukwudi also made this revelation "President Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana is in danger. Tell him that the prophet says so, and that he needs urgent prayers.

“The president will be attacked spiritually and he will be very ill physically. I see his deputy taking over as the next president if urgent prayers are not offered. The president will not complete his term if the prayers are not offered. The Lord has spoken,” said Prophet Chukwudi.

Author: Austin Oyibode

Source: https://www.naij.com/1089274-buhari-trump-ghana-president-trouble-prophet-releases-deadly-prophecy.html

Hmmmmm... Almost evrybody wishing him death.. But forgot God can still use him to bring His kingdom to pass...
Meanwhile checkout my new single as we tend to give God praise in everything..
http://topnaijamusic.com/download-ccdavies-boh-ekom/

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by opelyem(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Icecomrade:
I like this prophecy o.
See as some people want commit suicide over the thing.

I just imagine how plenty Nigerians go celebrate when this prophecy fulfil.
Kai

My brother, it will be like 1998 when Abacha was announced dead.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by edupedia: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Everfrank:
Fake prophets everywhere.

....yes Buhari will die...but it will be long after Prophet Chukwudi is dead and buried....So nah dis level Ipobians dey everyday nah?....we were in opposition for several years and we remained a classy one throughout...now see yeye people with useless prophesies...suegbes....
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
To hell with you and your fake prophecy, my president will not die IJN
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by bitcoininvesto(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
autonomous22:

You don dey curse am, d next prophecy go b on you o.....
Who cares about fake prophets. FAKE prophets-that's what they are.

Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter