Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,150 members, 5,868,592 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 07:23 AM

Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! (6220 Views)

Confirm Homemade Pregnancy Test With Shampoo Salt Sugar And Toothpaste / How To Conduct A Pregnancy Test At Home / Pregnancy Test;all You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Have you ever heard that toothpaste can tell you whether you’re pregnant or not but believe me this is ancient trick that works most of the time.

What you need to do is pretty simple:The toothpaste pregnancy test involves placing toothpaste on a plate or in a cup and then adding a few drops of urine (early morning urine) to it and wait for a color change.
If woman is pregnant, the paste should change color and even froth. If she is not pregnant its appearance will not change at all.
<<<CLICK TO SEE DEMONSTRATION OF HOW IT IS DONE AT SOURCE>> https://naijabizcom.com/2017/06/25/toothpaste-pregnancy-test-how-to-check-if-youre-pregnant-cheap-and-fast/

1 Share

Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Lovelydaisy(f): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2017
OK, that's good to know.
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by kllinxman(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Ladies Goodnews, stop investing on PT strips. 1 paste can serve u 4 six months.

2 Likes

Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Katier00(f): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Let me try it
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 1:39am On Apr 22, 2018
cool
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Britney Spears Leaves Treatment Center, Seen in Beverly Hills >>>https://citigist.blogspot.com/2019/04/britney-spears-leaves-treatment-center.html
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
"I Lied To People To Raise Money For God’s Work" – Nigerian Preacher, Iyke Oriaku >>https://citigist.blogspot.com/2019/04/i-lied-to-people-to-raise-money-for.html#.XMItQ4lKhdg
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by highbee02: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2019
what brand of toothpaste is most suitable? oral B, close up, MacLean, maxam etc
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2019
any
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 1:15am On May 03, 2019
*^;'
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 1:16am On May 03, 2019
grin
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2019
Octopus Sucks Onto Woman’s Face And Won’t Let Go As She Tries To Eat It Alive >>>https://www.nairaland.com/5177182/octopus-sucks-onto-womans-face
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2019
grin
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2019
., cool
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2019
;\]
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2019
tt
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2019
grin
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2019
?./I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface >>>>>> https://citigist.blogspot.com/2019/05/i-will-disgrace-you-if-you-beg-my-new.html#.XOWfqiBKhdg
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2019
checkout ...Science Or Witchcraft ? Popular American Singer Is Soon To Be Brought Back to Life - Details
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2019
,.any
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by jbblues24(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2019
This is sublime work :-)
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2019
ok
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2019
,.:"'-
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
cool.,
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Uchuuu
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12
Re: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test: How To Check If You’re Pregnant….. Cheap And Fast! by Naijabash(m): 5:26am On Jul 13
,... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 10 Warning Signs Of Lung Cancer / Please I Need A Review Of Oroki Herbal Mixture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.