Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! (24898 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Afro3: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2017
GHEN! GHEN!! Legendary Comedian Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts...Says Go Back home

Popular comedian Gandoki has reacted over the prolonged marriage crisis of controversial actress Tonto Dikeh which has saturated the social media recently. The marital misunderstanding came to bear when the actress removed her husband name from her instagram page over alleged suspicions which the husband had debunked in totality in a recent interview with Toast Magazine.

Gandoki who recently bagged Guinness book of records honoured for Stand-up comedy, called out  Tonto Dikeh for dashing the expectations of many young ladies who looked up to her as role models. According to Him, most unmarried ladies revived their marriage quest when the controversial actressed announced her marriage to Olakunle Churchill around August 2015. The veteran comedian subtly cautioned her to take marriage affairs serious and off social media because it's not about instagram but a real life marital union.

‎"Tonto my sister, you no sabi say wen you marry, many girls wey think say them no get hope to settle down, all find husband eventually. You truly motivated a lot of them, but your untimely breakup will give those ladies a sour taste in their mouth and family,...Abi you want us to get more single mother's or baby mamas?. It is on record that the Xmas of 2015 had the highest number of weddings and engagements in the south East, South South and even south west....Tonto Dikeh, the Poko mama, Abeg, Abeg, na Abeg I take God beg you, make your home work, extending your movie roles to marriage dramas, breaks the heart of thousands of your teeming fans...Instagram stunt of your personal affairs is expected to attract diverse interferences and attacks of different degrees. Let's keep fantasing that all is well,....we never believed that your Mr X whom you held so dearly and, that was a hard nut to unveil, is today your fellow actor in "Tonto Dikeh Instagram Marriage Part 1 and Tonto Dikeh & Son Go Missing Part 2

Mr Churchill on the other side granted interview, calling for his wife. Well the love a new father has for his first live urine ‎can make conscious protection of image to be sacrificed on the alter of outburst for family separation. Gandoki Added hilariously, Oga Churchill, when we ever meet I will inform you more....we dey wait to see una together for event, nothing concern me with the blackmail story from one of you but...it's breaks my heart! 
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/02/ghen-ghen-legendary-comedian-gandoki.html?m=0

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by TheArticleNG(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2017
her marriage don crash finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Best advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Adonis3: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2017

Okay I love the way he presented his message

But then people should understand that it takes more than the effort of one partner to make a relationship work.

If the other partner has already lost interest and has eyes outside, there's very little the Willing partner can do, No matter how hard you try.

At times, it's better to just let it go rather than hold on to someone who isn't interested.

#Adonis3HasSpoken

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Jessicaseth(f): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2017
I pray for a good husband who is so loving and caring. A husband who wouldn't hurt me and our marriage. Amen

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2017
Marriage counselor of life.

Even goat and dog done advise this people.

Best to leave them alone.

If they cherish what they have, they will fix it.

People just divorce any how these days and re marry, yet they call themselves "Christians".

A true Christian knows that life after divorce is solitary confinement.

This is a reason not to jump and marry anyone who makes you feel giddy or shower you with money and expensive gifts.

Ask yourself if God approves of who you are marrying.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by NinaArsenal(f): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by SyberKate(f): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Gmekx(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Good advice. What happened to sit downs?
Whats their problem sef?

We don't know

What's my own?

undecided
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
every Tom, D**k and Harry don turn marriage counselor

5 Likes

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by officialJP(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Hi guys always try to mind ur business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by curvilicious: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2017
But Gandoki told her the truth that you NL and Insta haters refuse to tell her
Tonto go back home and save urself all these wahala. They two should sit and talk if need be put family in the picture

1 Like

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Aregs(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok we don hear
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Atom4s(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Uncle pls tell us a story embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by rectitude(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Good one
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by MARKone(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
deb303:
every Tom, D**k and Harry don turn marriage counselor

I tell you. Majority of them, still have their house on fire.

4 Likes

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Krak(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I pray for a good husband who is so loving and caring. A husband who wouldn't hurt me and our marriage. Amen

Life and love is a two-way street.

1 Like

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by toyinjimoh(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
hw this one tak concern us
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by bedspread: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
ADVICE:
IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE INTACT

Keep your Marriage off Nairaland
Keep your Marriage of instagram
Keep your Marriage of twitter

4 Likes

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by jbaby265(f): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
She need am
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
This should serve as a lesson 2 everyone.........most especially celebs............keep ur relationship of social media
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Olabestonic001(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
officialJP:
Hi guys always try to mind ur business

Not with Boko Haram angry grin grin
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Elle277(f): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
That's her biz
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Young03(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
who is tonto
na person name?
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by OCTAVO: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
OK.
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by kllinxman(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
cat eye girl... God don answer ur prayer
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Na everbody go write for instagram now.....

If you want to make NL's front page, look for Tonto's news, mention Seun and........

The season of MMM is fading gradually, na Tonto, gifty and BBNAIJA plus Buhari dey reign now
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Owauwa: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
E gandoki wen no get career
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by obuagu: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
all these crashing of tinz started since the days of MMM and now everytin is crashing like say world wan end,tonto dikeh baby I hereby prophesy that by this time,same time may the crashing in your marriage be uncrashed in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild (Photo) / Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.