Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb (7580 Views)

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2017
If you're in my list, you'd have received some great information from me. I'll continue to send great information and help you guys the little way i can.

However, if you want to take fiverr business very serious and make a living with it, then you need to join my exclusive premium class. This is going to be for serious people who really want to make a living online just like myself.

My premium class will be open to just 25 people who are ready to invest in skills and take the business very serious.

Note: this is not a free service. Interested people should comment.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by blizzers(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Am in blizzers22@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by lastkingsman: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
usernaim4email@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by chinexchiboy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chinedumsam@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by jayjax(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ogundipejayjax@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Appleyard(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
steveemem@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by qaztun4real: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
goodday, have had about it, pls i need your professional advice
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by qaztun4real: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
my mail is raifutunde1@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ollybode(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ollybode@yahoo.com.If it is not free, how much will u charge?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by yankeedude(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
omoniyioladokun@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by jenykaris(f): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
interested
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am highly interested ade.caleb1@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by masterteemy: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
keftpharm@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
I will update you shortly. I have been very busy.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by bigiyaro(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
interested... Bigiyaro@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by All4good: 2:35am On Feb 21, 2017
ojasweb:
If you're in my list, you'd have received some great information from me. I'll continue to send great information and help you guys the little way i can.

Hi, I have clients seeking Amazon review.
If you have an Amazon account and has spent up to a total of $50 in purchases before please chat me up we have lots of money to make.
Most cases you don't have to buy anything. Just drop a review with wordings I will provide and you collect your fee. Thanks.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Fedric(m): 5:35am On Feb 21, 2017
ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by mrphysics(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2017
All4good:

Hi, I have clients seeking Amazon review.
If you have an Amazon account and has spent up to a total of $50 in purchases before please chat me up on 08163588283 we have lots of money to make.
Most cases you don't have to buy anything. Just drop a review with wordings I will provide and you collect your fee. Thanks.
What of those that don't have account but want to open and make money through this way. how do we go about it
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by golddealer(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2017
egoldsmith8@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by gametalk: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Kaysalam07@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hi everyone, kindly join using this form

I will tell you guys about my plan and how we're going to do it. Then, i will let you guys know the fee, and also consider your status.

Success to you all.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by macus05: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
macus8827@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
As said in the original post, this is only for serious people, and not for free. I don't have enough time to waste on unserious people at all. If you know you're ready to invest your time and some money, then you can make it on Fiverr.
I wish everyone the best.
BTW, this is my February earnings so far, with $800 up coming.

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
ojasweb:
As said in the original post, this is only for serious people, and not for free. I don't have enough time to waste on unserious people at all. If you know you're ready to invest your time and some money, then you can make it on Fiverr.
I wish everyone the best.
BTW, this is my February earnings so far, with $800 up coming.

Boss! when do we start this training.You are the one wasting time now lol.I can't wait to join the training.That's about the figure I made in a whole year on Fiverr and you made that in a month?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Nlevel:

Boss! when do we start this training.You are the one wasting time now lol.I can't wait to join the training.That's about the figure I made in a whole year on Fiverr and you made that in a month?

Bro I have shared the link so that interested people can join.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
ojasweb:

Bro I have shared the link so that interested people can join.

I have joined tru d link you shared but I don't know if u received it cos it usually shows internal error after I input my details.

details are: Name: Caleb Adediwura
email: ade.caleb1@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nlevel:

I have joined tru d link you shared but I don't know if u received it cos it usually shows internal error after I input my details.

details are: Name: Caleb Adediwura
email: ade.caleb1@gmail.com

I've just fixed the issue. Try again.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Day11(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
ojasweb:

I've just fixed the issue. Try again.

I have subscribed to the premium fiverr training.Expecting your mail as regard when the training will commence.

Thanks
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Jpjp: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Philipjp71@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2017
ojasweb:

However, if you want to take fiverr business very serious and make a living with it, then you need to join my exclusive premium class. This is going to be for serious people who really want to make a living online just like myself.

My premium class will be open to just 25 people who are ready to invest in skills and take the business very serious.

Note: this is not a free service. Interested people should comment.

still waiting for the commencement of the training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making Solar Panels In Nigeria (Pls Four Big Thinkers Only) / CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks / How Do I Contact Seun Osewa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.