Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

:::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: (1528 Views)

How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot / MTN Stop This Na! Dial *170# At Your Own Detriment / The Black Berry Craze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

:::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by insongratas: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2009
Whether this platform belongs to a single individual, or is fostered by collective participation of all and sundry, we would like to know. How comes one person could just wake up and deny another his posting privileges simply for expressing his sheer observation of someone's childish behaviours. Instead of stopping his misbehavior, he rather goes on rampage blocking someones else's posting privileges. Well, you've got to stop or keep on exhibiting sever rabid psychoextravagoneuromatosistic syndrome.

We are watching. I'm sore angry with this malaise of yours. Stop.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by udontneed: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ insongrat
I dont think it was him o, I think it was a general problem, abeg take am easy. , you know, I mean, You see, As in, okay! grin
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by donjon: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
Leave hon.sule & fight mr spam bot.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by insongrata(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
Okay. I think I can see that it was generalised indeed. I hereby tender my observation to Mr bot, who indiscriminately messes one's doings up at will. I guess to play safer now. But someone ought to stop mr spam bot's malaise though.
I'm posting now.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by semid4lyfe(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
Duh! See them dey blow grammar for Mr spambot.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by honsule(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
As around 10Am upwards i observed that the reply button just disappeared.I was thinking it was peculiar to phone section not until i visited the computer section and was met with same problem.
Just for the record,Mr. spam-bot is very very active here more than any other section.U can't even edit your post,reason being that,the admin is totally and 100% against ef bee tee.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by honsule(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
@insongratas.i like ur use of vocabs.Need i remind u that am a Barrister and for now am not in the mood to pontificate,that notwithstanding i have a precedent which some old members can testify.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by insongrata(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
@Honsule: The pontificatus Jus Ubijunris can only apply to a prima jubia in cases of non established "sin qua plura". In any case, the said Mr Spam bot is under the supervision of a moderator that is liable to suit for damages in the event, anomalies get in situ, then, the matter can be adjudicated in fair and balanced formaris. I put it to you that you share responsibility(ies).
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by DualCore1: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2009
honsule:

@insongratas.i like your use of vocabs.Need i remind u that am a Barrister and for now am not in the mood to pontificate,that notwithstanding i have a precedent which some old members can testify.
insongrata:

@Honsule: The pontificatus Jus Ubijunris can only apply to a prima jubia in cases of non established "sin qua plura". In any case, the said Mr Spam bot is under the supervision of a moderator that is liable to suit for damages in the event, anomalies get in situ, then, the matter can be adjudicated in fair and balanced formaris. I put it to you that you share responsibility(ies).

I knew this law thing was a bad idea, my lady just didnt listen. See what she'll turn out to be in a matter of months.

Please y'all be easy, Nairaland is experiencing some major issues with the contents of this forum at the moment and some major changes are being decided upon.

Honsule, didn't see you the few times I joined the mod meeting but have you been briefed by anyone on the situation of things?
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by honsule(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2009
Dual Core:

I knew this law thing was a bad idea, my lady just didnt listen. See what she'll turn out to be in a matter of months.

Please y'all be easy, Nairaland is experiencing some major issues with the contents of this forum at the moment and some major changes are being decided upon.

Honsule, didn't see you the few times I joined the mod meeting but have you been briefed by anyone on the situation of things?

yep.Dclique just gave me a link to what happened this morning.
Your lady made a good decision,only that there are no ladies at the bar.we are all Gentlemen of the bar,guess she will treat u as such.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by udontneed: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
Cant Laugh o!!! grin
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by puskin: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
Nw, we'll soon hv anoda bot 2worry about.
Mr. Mod-bots wil soon commence operation. undecided
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by donjon: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2009
You wan make yawa gas?
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by insongrata(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2009
@Dclique @puskin: Y'all could be right you know. But definitely without me next time the so called Mr bot decides to surreptitiously go without control and diarheatically sprees out on denying my fundamental privileges of responding to legitimate matters. I put it to y'all that by the provisions of the begettings of this forum, that Mr bot must be held within limits by the responsible parties. cry
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2009
Eh!, Eh!, Make me sef blow my own,

'' The sadominal oral of a labenicle territory is anajestically damorecious to a state of tuporial agrilony if a lackadaisical aroro of a dansonious plutony is semendaciously and femoratically daisy of a jantamantial efrology of etamious bandu. Then the watanical drimology of etamious bandu will be tantamount either by law, or by style to a gintorious gentamantal ''
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by semid4lyfe(m): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2009
Us wey no be 'learned' men, God go help us.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by puskin: 12:36am On Dec 10, 2009
. . .Amen.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by honsule(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Eh!,  Eh!,  Make me sef blow my own,

'' The sadominal oral of a labenicle territory is anajestically damorecious to a state of tuporial agrilony if a lackadaisical aroro of a dansonious plutony is semendaciously and femoratically daisy of a jantamantial efrology of etamious bandu. Then the watanical drimology of etamious bandu will be tantamount either by law, or by style to a gintorious gentamantal ''

Balderdash
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by honsule(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2009
Lots of gibberish in here.i will soon lock this thread
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2009
Honsule, Na my post be '' Nonsense '' abi, When una dey post una grammar nko, But as they say, Simplicity is the glory of xpressn, So I'll break the grammatical verbose I wrote above as * Wonders shall neva end *, Thread closed
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by honsule(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Honsule, Na my post be '' Nonsense '' abi, When una dey post una grammar nko, But as they say, Simplicity is the glory of xpressn, So I'll break the grammatical verbose I wrote above as * Wonders shall neva end *, Thread closed

lol.did i post any vocabs?
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:24am On Dec 10, 2009
Dunno,
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by udontneed: 1:53am On Dec 10, 2009
This Guys No Dey Sleep, Oh I see Na Dico Una Dey Read? lol see Grammar, Who go teach me o? I wan dey blow grammar too o!!! grin grin grin
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by ciscostaz: 2:46am On Dec 10, 2009
I put it to the Barrister in this house that they should temper "big big grammar " with "small ones" so that we can understand them. Nairaland kai!!!
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by dragnet: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2009
this is a serious sumtin* ! shocked
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by aieromon(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2009
This thread has lost its purpose.
~Recommended for Lock~
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by DualCore1: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
sustained!
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by honsule(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2009
Adjourn
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by honsule(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
Adjourn for further hearing
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by Iykopee(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
Guys dey vex oooh, English and grammer plus keggite slangs just dey cus traffic jam 4here, Hons abeg sustain dis thread make we still dey feel the babylons with dia nonsense
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by aieromon(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
@DC
Is your sig ''undergoing maintainance'' too?
Get that site back on track cos i need your servers for some RS stuff.am tired of waiting.
Re: :::>>>honsule Stop This Craze<<<::: by UNLEASHED(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2009
Jesus Christ!! My Dico??

(1) (2)

How To Play Gameboy Games On Ur Symbian Fone: / Please Please I Need Help To Unlock Blackberry / Airtel N3000 Bis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.