Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) (3240 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
watching the latest episodes now. Do you think Quinn is getting back to normal.
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by KAYD007(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
poor imitation of jack bauer's 24

i could not even finish watching episode 1 of 24 legacy...and i don't intend to continue...
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Electronzeez(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
KAYD007:

i could not even finish watching episode 1 of 24 legacy...and i don't intend to continue...

Don't discourage me I Just downloaded all three new episode .

1 Like

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Lordaweezy: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
KAYD007:

It wasn't meant to be an imitation. Don't you understand the word *legacy* some people sha.

5 Likes

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Integrity4u(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
U need to watch the 1st episode very interesting. #24Legacy

1 Like

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by stonemind(f): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
the show is dope guys I just finished watching epp 2
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
its getting more interesting. I fink we have to forget jack bauer now, cux carter is really going a good job

1 Like

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by rossyc(f): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
24 Legacy Episodes 1 to 4 downloaded... Watching soonest.
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by kcy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
nice movie
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by roughneck: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
KAYD007:

why una like to dey run something down like this.. Even the Jack Bauer "Keifer Sutherland" that you say they copied is an executive producer on the show.. una own na make dem just dey shoot for film. The show is a good one, I'm sure this guy saw it on a black and white TV

5 Likes

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by jovie50: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
I have all the seasons of Jack Bauer 24...but men this 24 legacy is dope, I had to rewatch the 4 episodes again... The suspense is so intriguing... I see d show going far!

2 Likes

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Electronzeez(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Great movie ....following this one like designated survivor. Any movie keifer has his hands on is always top notch.

One needs a smart wife liKe Nicole . Lesson learnt here .
Dont think because you are under someone protection then you should loose guard , cause the moment you do you will be dead in seconds .

2 Likes

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by ShaqFu: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
stonemind:
the show is dope guys I just finished watching epp 2
How many episode is out now?
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by stonemind(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
ShaqFu:
How many episode is out now?
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by ShaqFu: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
stonemind:

Thanks. I'll wait till the end of the season. I like watching series when it's complete.
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Sultan5(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
jovie50:
I have all the seasons of Jack Bauer 24...but men this 24 legacy is dope, I had to rewatch the 4 episodes again... The suspense is so intriguing... I see d show going far!

Honestly though if you really have watched all the episodes of 24 then trust me there is nothing really intriguing about this new series.

Everything I have seen so far is just very predictable. I knew they will not get that usb drive. Because if they do the series would be over before it began. So I didn't really feel the suspense.

I also knew that Senator's right hand lady could not be the culprit. It was too straight forward to be 24. Honestly I am cautiously optimistic about this new series. They need to bring in new ideas or else they will lose fans.

I knew that the only way for them to infiltrate the terrorist group is through that amateur high school sleeper cell. It was never going to be that usb drive.

Don't get me wrong the series ain't bad especially for new comers to the 24 saga, am sure they will find it plenty intriguing. But for avid fans like myself, I must say I expected more. Everything thing is just like that guy said a less than good imitation of Jack Bauer's 24. I just feel those are big shoes to fill, I think they should make Carter less than Jack and more of something new.

But like I said the series is just picking up and am cautiously optimistic, hopefully the series ends with an intriguing bang as its predecessor always did. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by jmichlins(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2017
KAYD007:

dude you are joking. I can't wait to see the new episode five when it drops
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2017
let's give Eric carter a chance,Jack Bauer is gone.

1 Like

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by charming4: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Episode 5 is out today.
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by oseka101(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
The ratings of 24 is too poor can't waste my precious mb on it
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by kcy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pls wre can I download it
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by ndaman25: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
EPP 5 link http://download1.o2tvseries.com/24%20Legacy/Season%2001/24%20Legacy%20-%20S01E05%20(TvShows4Mobile.Com).mp4
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by rossyc(f): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am enjoying the movie though...Episode 6 loading
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just wen i tot peter queen was gettn better, he started becoming paranoid by holding carrie's daughter and nanny hostage along with a police officer. well lets see how the story unfolds as his german girlfriend has broken him out of the psyche ward.
i have high expectations for 24 legacy i was surprised to see rebeca ingram in 24 as she was previously in homeland season 5 as a cia station chief and a russian agent.
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by kwaso2: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Its breath taking abeg....The black guy and his smart wife are too much
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by AmuEwu: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
One thing I appreciate about 24 legacy is that this time his wife truly have a story of of her own. Not the that crap they made for Terri Bauer in season one
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
AmuEwu:
One thing I appreciate about 24 legacy is that the this time his wife truly have a story of of her own. Not the that crap they made for Terri Bauer in season one

@the Bolded.. AMuOkukoo grin
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by cyrux: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
It is certainly interesting for a movie not a Series. In my opinion it lacks the build up that made Jack Bauer an interesting character.
If this Series was named something else, it may actually earn its stripes but bearing the name '24' set the standards high and unconsciously, everyone is pitting the lead character against Jack Bauer. Some are still on the series hoping that it leads to an appearance of Jack. We all know that Jack is the guy who would do anything to get the job done. Even though he battles with the morality of it. But in this series, there's no 'bleeding conscience' or 'dire consequences' to breaking the rules. Its just as if everyone is Jack Bauer including the female former director too! Am a sucker for Keifer Sutherland movies including the suspenseful 'Designated Survivor' so am hoping ...seriously hoping that it gets better with each episode. Right now, it just seems to focus more on action than buildup. #JustMyOpinionThough

2 Likes

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by AmuEwu: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
cyrux:
It is certainly interesting for a movie not a Series. In my opinion it lacks the build up that made Jack Bauer an interesting character.
If this Series was named something else, it may actually earn its stripes but bearing the name '24' set the standards high and unconsciously, everyone is pitting the lead character against Jack Bauer. Some are still on the series hoping that it leads to an appearance of Jack. We all know that Jack is the guy who would do anything to get the job done. Even though he battles with the morality of it. But in this series, there's no 'bleeding conscience' or 'dire consequences' to breaking the rules. Its just as if everyone is Jack Bauer including the female former director too! Am a sucker for Keifer Sutherland movies including the suspenseful 'Designated Survivor' so am hoping ...seriously hoping that it gets better with each episode. Right now, it just seems to focus more on action than buildup. #JustMyOpinionThough

I believe if the series was named something else with this same fast pace and packed plot, it would still be compared with 24 and this time people would just see it as a poor piece of copy work. Come to think of it even homeland is compared with 24.

I agree with you, there are no consequences for actions. I read online that the protagonist would be less experienced than Jack Bauer. Here, I don't see any difference and I'm dissapointed by that. I wish to see this man make mistakes in his fighting, and his decisions (remember he has never had a day like this ). But apparently he is already as good as Jack Bauer of 24 live another day.

Personally I'm just waiting for Tony Almedia from the normal series to return. Hopefully it would give the series more depth and finally, they should just forget about Jack Bauer. That guy has been brought back from death more times than any other TV character
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by farouk0403(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kenamen20:
watching the latest episodes now. Do you think Quinn is getting back to normal.

I think sergeant Broody is alive
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fvcking peter queen got astrid killed
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Electronzeez(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Fvcking peter queen got astrid killed

I was wishing for the first bullet fired to go straight and blow his big head up after astrid was shot. Astrid had a clear view of the shooter but psycho quin ghosted her fast .I think she was stupid to have maintained the position she aim at the shooter after two blank shot. A professional agent would have lay low after the second blank shot .

Btw, how on earth would they have just one gun in the whole of that house , a house built in the woods for fvk sake .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scandal [watch Full Tv Series Free] Season 3 Now Available / Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most / Nigezie,soundcity,primetime Or Hiptv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.