Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Dear Mukina - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Mukina (4387 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2009
platinumnk:

I dont know, I thought something was on your mind, but hey, it all good wink

whatever is on my mind, i leave it there, the ones i can let out, i will let out here, enough yim drama
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

see ya mouth grin grin tell me of how you chop my brother money run go italy angry angry

Everything started when I met a guy called Solo. . .
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

God punish you, Waka there. Who are you calling mummy's boy, do you know I make up to $10.50/hr at my new job now, which mummy's boy do you know that makes that kind of money

shocked Did I just see $1050 dollars per hour there shocked Shoot, hope I haven't put my foor in my mouth embarassed Come back Ogidi dearest, I didn't mean anything I said, serious, I was only trying to see if you had any spunk in you cheesy To prove to you that i ain't lying and was just testing you, I haven't even noticed that you earn $1050/hour, HONEST cool

platinumnk:

That is all i humbly ask,

btw- dont u have a washing machine, wash what pant again? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My delicate English rose skin is allergic to washing my clothes in a washing machine angry And how you take sabi say i had you in mind for the pant washing duty, wow, you have a good eye for detail, infact i am so happy I am thereby promoting you to Head Pant Washer ;Dbtw- dont u have a washing machine, wash what pant again? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My humble servant, your request is my command, and command you i shall cheesy
Re: Dear Mukina by Onilude(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2009
michelin you have killed me with your sexy love, there is nobody that is fine like you in this nairaland
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

God punish you, Waka there. Who are you calling mummy's boy, do you know I make up to $10.50/hr at my new job now, which mummy's boy do you know that makes that kind of money

shocked Did I just see $1050 dollars per hour there shocked Shoot, hope I haven't put my foor in my mouth embarassed Come back Ogidi dearest, I didn't mean anything I said, serious, I was only trying to see if you had any spunk in you cheesy To prove to you that i ain't lying and was just testing you, I haven't even noticed that you earn $1050/hour, HONEST cool

platinumnk:

btw- dont u have a washing machine, wash what pant again? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My delicate English rose skin is allergic to washing my clothes in a washing machine angry And how you take sabi say i had you in mind for the pant washing duty, wow, you have a good eye for detail, infact i am so happy I am thereby promoting you to Head Pant Washer ;Dbtw- dont u have a washing machine, wash what pant again? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

platinumnk:

Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2009
I just saw the first few sents. of post #45, well damn!!! grin grin
Re: Dear Mukina by platinumnk(f): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

whatever is on my mind, i leave it there, the ones i can let out, i will let out here, enough yim drama

you dont boil water and leave it until the water finish, you'll  mess up the pot.
Re: Dear Mukina by Onilude(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2009
amebo and busy body please help me beg michelin, i am really in love with her. badly.
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2009
I'm going to have to report this thread to the moderators. . . . off topic lol

Onilude:

amebo and busy body please help me beg michelin, i am really in love with her. badly.
rotflmao, what wnt I read today
Re: Dear Mukina by Onilude(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2009
michelin is making me very mental since i saw her sexy leg
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 6:15am On Dec 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

is there something you want us to talk about sweetheart?

Chei, see as you turn down free opportunity to hear eke, which is our hobby shocked What a sorry excuse for someone called amebo cheesy grin cheesy

!amebo no1:

see ya mouth grin grin tell me of how you chop my brother money run go italy angry angry

@BB

you no well grin grin

where were you when i was reading the book[b] "How to satisfy a man with different sexual positions"[/b] ? you can see the result with siena leaving you, even ogidi uses his 10 dollars an hour on condom everyday tongue

Stop hating on my baby Ogidiboy, and go and find your own man, he doesn't want you, he chose me, and I ain't with him cos of his earning $1050/hour cool

FL Gators:

I just saw the first few sents. of post #45, well damn!!! grin grin

I know i have a good eye for fashion and colour combination, i should win the Best category for that too yeah cheesy
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2009
platinumnk:

you dont boil water and leave it until the water finish, you'll  mess up the pot.

with the way yim msgs are flying on this forum? my only advice for you and to other gurls is shine your eyes well

i dont care of the pot is messed up, nl is so full of drama, dont wanna see my yim chat on this forum
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2009
BB i have no probs chatting with plat on yim, but this one wey yim msgs dey fly for forum anyhow, i dont wanna see mine

BTW ogidi makes 10.50 dolls and not 1050, cut it out, cos even the money no reach to buy a packet of snake condom the last time tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2009
FL Gators:

I'm going to have to report this thread to the moderators. . . . off topic lol

Are you a mind reader shocked Was about saying this too, don't know why people can't stick to simple instructions not to derail threads, and yet have the nerve to complain when they get banned tongue cheesy

Onilude:

$4.5M only and I will deliver her to you anyway you want, even if i have to drag her, you will also be saving money cos she requires no brideprice you game

!amebo no1:

BB i have no probs chatting with plat on yim, but this one wey yim msgs dey fly for forum anyhow, i dont wanna see mine

BTW ogidi makes 10.50 dolls and not 1050, cut it out, cos even the money no reach to buy a packet of snake condom the last time tongue

Hope my eyes are not playing up again shocked All I can see is snake, abeg who be the snake owner and how many inches or foot is it? How and when can I meet it? Please don't let him know i am desperate and gagging for it, but can you arrange a meeting for me to see it tonight grin
Re: Dear Mukina by Onilude(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2009
why are you saying she requires no bride price? I can only pay $4.5M if she is virgine

michelin, are you virgine?
Re: Dear Mukina by platinumnk(f): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

with the way yim msgs are flying on this forum? my only advice for you and to other gurls is shine your eyes well

i dont care of the pot is messed up, nl is so full of drama, dont wanna see my yim chat on this forum

lol that wasnt what i meant , but its cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
!amebo no1:

i was the first one to post yims?
cool cool cool

well my request has been granted. . .somwhat undecided undecided

but its all good though

Sings Akon- Put the Blame on ME cheesy
Re: Dear Mukina by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2009
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2009
rotflmao. . . .I know what's coming for me undecided
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2009
tohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2009
platinumnk:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i was the first one to post yims?
cool cool cool

Sings Akon- Put the Blame on ME cheesy

NO YOU WERE NOT THE FIRST, BUT AMONGST THE POSTERS, WHICH MAKES YOU GUILTY TOO
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2009
Michelin r u a virgine grin grin
Re: Dear Mukina by Onilude(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2009
She have not answered
Re: Dear Mukina by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2009
jenni mo binu si e angry
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2009
Oh I see where it all began now. silly me, misconceptions, my mouth wnt get me in reality trouble one of these days. . . . e pkele o.
Insecurity issue is really a problem amongst us women.
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2009
cry kini mo se toh
Re: Dear Mukina by platinumnk(f): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2009
Sigh. . . . and the drama continues. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

empty barrels make the most noise grin grin
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2009
No, it doesnt. It ends here.
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2009
Haha, pack it in, you two angry Can't an 89 years young lady like myself talk to you again undecided Are you being paid for this fight or is it for a reality show angry

ThiefOfHearts:

jenni mo binu si e angry

Me too i am vexed with you, dissappearing with him for months angry I have nothing to say to you, JUST TELL HIM TO COME HOME TONIGHT COS ITS MY TURN angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2009
BB, you have not approached this issue objectively AT ALL. angry angry
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2009
grin bb leave them jare, theseeker wants 2 of them, they av to fight so that he can choose one,, atleast they r d only 2 dat had the liver to come online and fight, some they , fear of being known and insulted  , enjoy bb life is too short to bother
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

BB, you have not approached this issue objectively AT ALL. angry angry

I haven't shocked So Ogidiboy would have to cancel my meeting with the United Nations panel then embarassed cry

Spiky, I'm all ears cool

!amebo no1:

grin bb leave them jare, theseeker wants 2 of them, they av to fight so that he can choose one,, atleast they r d only 2 dat had the liver to come online and fight, some they , fear of being known and insulted  , enjoy bb life is too short to bother

Na, im sure they are the first cast for NL's reality show, i dey jolos them small oh cry me too I wan be celebrity too na angry angry cheesy

You are not doing your job of being my bodyguard well angry How can you stand by and watch people address me as BB, when my new title is Super-duper M angry angry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

How To Hack Dream League Soccer Without Rooting Ur Phone / What Language Would You Most Love To Learn / How To Detect A Liar (pic Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.