Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

February The 14th, My Val. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / February The 14th, My Val. (415 Views)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

February The 14th, My Val. by LxgIncrediboy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
So I have been waiting and longing for this day since late last year. And, it was finally shocked,i slide into the bathroom feeling all funky. I let the the towel slip; standing unclad tongue as I looked down and my eyes lit up when I saw it, standing about 8.5 inches erect in its ebony glamour and curve. I grabbed it, gave it a lil squeeze and stroking it n shaking; of course I have done this before it wasn't my first rodeo wink but this time felt different. It was getting harder for it to cum out, i increased intensity & presure and pressed the tip a few times, i could feel the fluid slowing moving to the tip. Atlast, it poured out its cream. Voilà! All white n jelly, that feeling of pleasure and estacy eloped me smiley. OK, pause it! Get your mind out of the gutter I'm talking about my shower jel here angry So, back to my story, I was not just signing The Weekend –Earn it in the shower I was giving a 5star performance. kiss Got all dressed up in my over starched shirt and Chinos. I looked at my wallet and 3000 smiled back at me
600 for drop, 800 for pop corn, 800 for ticket, 300 for soft n the rest for miscellaneous It was the perfect date, What could possibly go wrong?! undecided
So I hopped on a kekenepep... ShopRite! I said like I was charging the metal beast in a Gothic battlefield.
The man zoomed off, and was swerving like it was Need for speed. While he was driving, a sound played in the background... of my mind,(it was just a beat from zayn Malik n Taylor Swift song —I don't wanna live forever. It's a One of the original soundtrack for the movie I was going to see) to give the scenario that Action movie feel. After about felt like 20mins or more, We arrived!!! How much? I asked as I got down and struck a Superman's pose. He replied "oga your money na #300 So, I smiled said with a smug on my face "A lanister always pays his debt" feeling like a badass cool paid and walked up to the gate... That's when I knew that I've got some nigga in me My left hand was jacking up my junk, my right freely swinging and I was slightly bent... n lean back when I walkI got to the entrance and was smiling sheepishly at the security at the checkpoint cheesy Lucky for me they didn't call DSS on me. I got to the ticketing stand, drumroll on the desk and a asked what time is Fifty Shades darker?!. The movie attended told me its not yet out in Nigeria cinemaas I spent over 1hour window shopping and roaming round the shopping mall complex like a lost chibok girl cry
Went home later in the evening and cried myself to sleep... Oh! Lawd, I kan't take it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February The 14th, My Val. by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
For all the ghosts that read and don't reply... I urge you all to like and share. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February The 14th, My Val. by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

This Moment / Friendship, An Essential Element To Sustainable Intimacy Between Couples. / Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.