Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

How To Stop Your Android Phone’s Internal Memory From Draining - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Your Android Phone’s Internal Memory From Draining (456 Views)

Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD / How Do I Stop 9mobile From Draining My Main Data / How To Stop Screen From Draining Your Phone Battery Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Android Phone’s Internal Memory From Draining by Achukswap1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
A lot of android phones is always low on internal storage and whenever this happens, you won’t be able to download from playstore or upload again untill you clear the memory.
And it’s especially android phones with one gigabyte that is always low on memory, because when you download or install an application on your android phone. Even if you installed it in the memory card there is small memory that it must occupy in your internal memory, and all this applications will continue draining your memory.
One of the application is Whatsapp, whenever you receive a text from your friends on Whatsapp, it occupies a lot of space in your internal storage. Many of the text received on Whatsapp is always one kilobyte each, and think about it, what if you receive millions of text from friends daily.
Continue....
www.doneve.com.ng/increase-android-phones-internal-memory/amp
Re: How To Stop Your Android Phone’s Internal Memory From Draining by Akpevwe9: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Get the latest smartphone from itel, the itel S31 and worry not about memory space again. Thank me later grin

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s Needed / Samsung Reboots Its Smart Home, Iot Strategy With The Galaxy S8 / Best Android Launcher Is Trebuchet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.