Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Took Her To The Hotel Room For Valentine's Day And This Happened - Man Cries O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took Her To The Hotel Room For Valentine's Day And This Happened - Man Cries O (582 Views)

I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Took Her To The Hotel Room For Valentine's Day And This Happened - Man Cries O by jospepper(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
An Abuja-based man is currently in total confusion over a weird action taken by a Lagos-based girl he had a romance encounter with at the hotel room on Valentine's day.

According to a mail written to relationship adviser Joro Olumofin on Instagram, the young man noticed his social media lover was stylishly cutting his long beards as they played around in the hotel room.

He however saw the strands of hairs later in her bag which was wrapped in a tissue paper. Although he said he quickly flushed the hair down the water-closet, he is still shocked, especially considering the fact that the lady is an Edo girl. Read his story as sent to a relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin below:

(1) (Reply)

Court Denies Apostle Suleiman’s Application To Remand His Ex-lover Stephanie / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 5 / Edo Girl Based In Europe Showers Praises On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.