Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) (31195 Views)

KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by bobbiekrantz: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2017
This kind lie sef.

I'm a final year student of UNN
Bet this kind of lie nor be here! angry

You drank Garri daily abi?
This Microbiology guy!

Hian oh.
Ochim!

Oya.. My department na Economics
My lodge dey odenigwe(for those wey sabi)

Coman beat me if you think the guy is saying the truth grin
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by mavister(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:
You weren't smart enough to get scholarships while an undergraduate? Even with your high cgpa?

The igwe must hear this......... grin.

You not supposed to suffer bro. I had two scholarships and I wasn't even a first class student. Total and Mobil.
I didn't knw what suffering was in schl.

Anyways, congrats bro. Now the real life begins

Okay well said? But who asked you? Hope ur now working in the same Total
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Nathan2016: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2017
You can not eat your cake and have it...Thats life
TPAND:
Anyone ever noticed this thing about life

First class in books - Last class in social status and sense
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
mavister:

Okay well said? But who asked you? Hope ur now working in the same Total

Working in a bank at the moment. Sad part is been a total scholar doesn't guarantee employment. I tot it did
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Bravo!
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by chiefojiji(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
using ropes as belt no mean say naa. Y u graduated as best student! dos it mean dos dat are using the real belt can't graduate as a best student

it's all God's grace!

#congratulation

I pray u get a good job to compensate you
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
Best graduating student oya come and join the jobless youths in the society
is dat suppose to be a prayer or a wish? bad belle!
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by 400billionman: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
Best graduating student oya come and join the jobless youths in the society

That is the funny side of the story..

Grades don't guarantee success..

One month later, his exploits are forgotten..
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2017
maynation:
I drink Garri daily too and my CGPA can't even flash airtel to airtel sad
hahaha u no well

Na person like u dey smart die or dis bookworms are too dull4my liking.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by blackboy(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2017
The painful part is that many Nigerians occupying high positions in companies and government went through hard times and came from very humble backgrounds but now in money and power how to they act and treat people?

They can all make a difference but no, embezzling for themselves, more power , trampling on people, oppressing, maltreating and even killing all for greed, lust and wickedness.

Some of them their paarents remain in poverty, siblings in hardship and fellow Nigerians but they just dont seem to care.

This guys story is nothing new. Many people who passed through tertiary institutions in Nigeria saw hell as reason NYSC is also said to mean Now Your Suffering Continues.

Solution: Don't forget the past and try to make sure where you can help to make things better try. Respect and treat people right.

Guy, congratulations. In a few years time dont forget what you passed through and do try to do what will make others not pass through similar condition to excel

1 Like

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Msquare220: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2017
This kin attention seekers wea de play "pity me card" de vex me een.,,gosh....
Shay na for federal government you De study for
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
krisjnr007:

Don't mind him, likely he made 3rd class and wishes to work in NCC. I have changed job about three times in my working career. , from bank to govt and now in telecom. There are jobs everywhere, but not for everybody.
hahahahaha.

....Ur lies fit wake dead person
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by nnaeyes6: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
I graduated with a pass and I went through hell, u graduated with first class, u went through. Looking for job, I went through hell, and u looking for job, will u go through heaven? Come join the Market jare.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by nnaeyes6: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
I graduated with a pass and I went through hell, u graduated with first class, u went through. Looking for job, I went through hell, and u looking for job, will u go through heaven? Na Hell Nija we de o. Come join the Market jare.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by bujy: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Looking fresh l should start eating garri
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by amuokuko: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
ProudArewa:
Na lie

Why u dey beef
Na because no graduate dey ur family
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by CellTabRepairs: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Success is usually a hard won battle!

Pursue it today...Get it!

While you invest already made money in financial instruments, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Impecca(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
olasaad:

the guy is a scholar. The only time he will suffer is during his first and second year, the rest will be easier for him because I believe he should be his class scholar in 200/300 level and as that the school we be paying him with free hostel accommodation.

Well I don't know of UNN sha but since it a fed university I think it should be the same because that's how it is done in my school
A beg which school is dat
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by olasaad(f): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Impecca:

A beg which school is dat

University of Ilorin
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Mememan: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
facing reality ain't a bad thing son
What stupîd reality
Jealousy oshi. Just because you graduated with 3rd class or you're just a ssce holder. Nonsense

This brain probably have a job waiting for him already or at least, I'll be giving a graduate assistant (lecturer) in his department tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out / How To Score Very High In JAMB/UTME Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.