Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS (9607 Views)

Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / 13 NAUGHTY Things I Use NAIRALAND For And How I Do It... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by BiafranBushBoy: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Admin401:

wrong.

Aunty why wrong na sad
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by BiafranBushBoy: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
ok sister. I had mine at the age of 15, my big sis did it for me.
If you want to do the Tragus.
You take this step.
1. Get a needle. Though some advice against the sewing ones.
2. Get ur glove,dettol, cotton wool and soap
3. Clean ur ear with the soap or a dettol.
4. Sterelize the needle by holding it over a fire or flame.
5. Put a heavy wool at the back of ur tragus to prevent needle piercing into ur inner ear.
6. ITS THE D-TIME, use soap and water to wet the area, relax ur body, quickly and force pierce the needle through the tragus.
7. Leave it there for 10mins.
8. When you finally remove it, clean up any blood that comes out.
9. Don't put any earring there for 2weeks, let it heal up.
Thats it. I broke it down so that you will understand.
You can get someone to help you.

What kinda things is this?/ angry

Add graphic to this angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by debque(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
ok sister. I had mine at the age of 15, my big sis did it for me.
If you want to do the Tragus.
You take this step.
1. Get a needle. Though some advice against the sewing ones.
2. Get ur glove,dettol, cotton wool and soap
3. Clean ur ear with the soap or a dettol.
4. Sterelize the needle by holding it over a fire or flame.
5. Put a heavy wool at the back of ur tragus to prevent needle piercing into ur inner ear.
6. ITS THE D-TIME, use soap and water to wet the area, relax ur body, quickly and force pierce the needle through the tragus.
7. Leave it there for 10mins.
8. When you finally remove it, clean up any blood that comes out.
9. Don't put any earring there for 2weeks, let it heal up.
Thats it. I broke it down so that you will understand.
You can get someone to help you.
faints

1 Like

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by BitchSlayer101: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Another one cheesy

Mynd44 rule 19
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by yinkeys(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ginaz:

I like your side ear piercing, pls how is it done? Waiting for reply cos I love it so much.
Please I beg you in Gods name. Don't do it. #Goodgirlgoinghard
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by gentlewiz: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Erums:

gentlewiz had PM her... Disturbing the fake shit.... Pls everyone should console him.. Cos dis
discovery will affect him surely....

its ur fada dat sent jessiseth a pm!!!
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Erums(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
gentlewiz:

its ur fada dat sent jessiseth a pm!!!

Yimu... Now everyone knows u as a losser
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ahahaha ahahaha people mumu die for here. Wia that naughtyboi and co?
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by gentlewiz: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2017
Erums:

Yimu... Now everyone knows u as a losser

Mumu tell me wia u dy 4 Benin mk my men locate u abeg!! mk we see hu go run
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Blessinzy(f): 5:01am On Feb 22, 2017
haha..lol

Cc: Naughtytboy
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by missnawty(f): 6:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahahahahaha.
Then get a professional or a friend who can help you.
luscioustrish:

This is more painful shocked....mine was done by a professional and he inserted the ring immediately,the only pain I experienced was when the needle was passing through cheesy
I did nose.. and I didn't use needle to pierce it.. I used that sharp earring .. Painful as hell.. But not as painful as piercing the ear.. Esp that part of the ear.. Bikonu I can't oooo looks fragile
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by missnawty(f): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Long long time ago.., they said sandoski was fake.. Till today, we culdnt convince her to come bck. Smh
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by LePrezident(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Amarabae:
I suspected that "lady" to be fake by her comments.
Identity theft is a huge crime.
I remember when I was in 3rd year, a girl used my photo and identity(my department) to dupe a soldier.
The soldier came with two of his men to my department,they directed them to where we normally have lectures.
They came there, searched for me using that pix and saw me, I was writing assignment.
They just excused me out of the class, ...don't want to continue,it was horrible.
If not for my courserep then who was following us, I for hear wee.
I later discovered the girl who did that.

Cmon Amarachi please complete the orgasmic story. Do you intend to give us blue balls by leaving the story hanging?
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by DrObum(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Ginaz:

I like your side ear piercing, pls how is it done? Waiting for reply cos I love it so much.
Side ear piercing dey hard

Go to that carpenter near your street, tell him to use that 4 inches nail and do it.

Or if carpenter dey busy, find these aboki wey dey repair shoe, make they use that their pin change am for you dear cool
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Erums(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
gentlewiz:

Mumu tell me wia u dy 4 Benin mk my men locate u abeg!! mk we see hu go run

see who get men, a small boy, claiming boss...u wen still dey the run erand click ...

howmuch u don see for street, any way nairalan give u platform take shine, if not ...u for don collect enough slap by now ...
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by gentlewiz: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Erums:

see who get men, a small boy, claiming boss...u wen still dey the run erand click ...

howmuch u don see for street, any way nairalan give u platform take shine, if not ...u for don collect enough slap by now ...

idiot com mk I teach u work!!!!
see my ride here!!!!
newly bought.
I just dy com nairaland to com laugh, hv fun n read funny stories...
u dy call me small boy lolzzz...
I laugh u

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Erums(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
gentlewiz:

idiot com mk I teach u work!!!!
see my ride here!!!!
newly bought.
I just dy com nairaland to com laugh, hv fun n read funny stories...
u dy call me small boy lolzzz...
I laugh u

make i laff you..i no dey compare ride with you smally, dat no mean say u no be boy, @ least u don prove am soo..na ur compund be dat? i ssorai
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by gentlewiz: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Erums:

make i laff you..i no dey compare ride with you smally, dat no mean say u no be boy, @ least u don prove am soo..na ur compund be dat? i ssorai

wch compound mumu wey no get sense..
u no see say dat tin na normal street road
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by gentlewiz: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Erums:

senseless idiot!!! u tink say I b boys wey go dy live 4 mumu hux den buy car worth millions? I no fit post my hux here 4 security reasons!!! idiot
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Erums(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
gentlewiz:

senseless idiot!!! u tink say I b boys wey go dy live 4 mumu hux den buy car worth millions? I no fit post my hux here 4 security reasons!!! idiot

All dis one na just to show say u poor so is ur brain... Well i believe u will get out of this sick state... Na u first use 330 a i na today... Child... Wen just dey come upnfor strt.. Humble urself man... Cos u nevr pick
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by gentlewiz: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Erums:

All dis one na just to show say u poor so is ur brain... Well i believe u will get out of this sick state... Na u first use 330 a i na today... Child... Wen just dey come upnfor strt.. Humble urself man... Cos u nevr pick
Bros e don do...
mk d matter die here...
e don do.. Thank u bros!!
I hail o
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by luscioustrish(f): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
missnawty:
I did nose.. and I didn't use needle to pierce it.. I used that sharp earring .. Painful as hell.. But not as painful as piercing the ear.. Esp that part of the ear.. Bikonu I can't oooo looks fragile

cheesy grin
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by jakandeola(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
d guy dat sex dis girl is lucky shes pretty . pass ireneony and makydebbie
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by makydebbie(f): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
jakandeola:
d guy dat sex dis girl is lucky shes pretty . pass ireneony and makydebbie
Get the hell out of my mention. Old man!!
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Lsofdk(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
grin
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lsofdk:
grin
Tell your friend to leave me alone. grin
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Lsofdk(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Tell your friend to leave me alone. grin
Please don't insult me sad
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by makydebbie(f): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lsofdk:
Please don't insult me sad
I'm sorry, I thought you guys were classmates back in uni. embarassed
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Lsofdk(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sorry, I forgot we were classmates back in uni. embarassed
Oh I never knew grin
Why did he turn out so bad
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by makydebbie(f): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lsofdk:
Oh I never knew grin
Why did he turn out so bad
Is like you want me to slap you abi? angry
Blame the location of the University lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Lsofdk(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Is like you want me to slap you abi? angry
Blame the location of the University lipsrsealed
Just say you wanna caress my beards wink
Yeah, i heard he schooled in Ghana grin
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by jakandeola(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I joke a lot dont mean u insult me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] / Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.