Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava (1106 Views)

How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State / The Land Lease Option Is Back, Better And Bigger. / Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:31am On Feb 21, 2017
hello good evening nairalanders,please i need help regarding information about how to lease a land,how much is an hectare of land for lease,i currently reside in lagos,...so the location i will prefer is lagos or ogun state ...please your information is needed ,and please how much would it cost to begin work on the land,such as clearing,buying cassava to plant(let me call it seed as a novice) ...how to protect the land etc.,the totall cost to spend as a beginner and other subsequent years,how often should the farm be visited? how is harvest time like and what is the minimum number of months also please what would profit would i yield on a hectare of land and what can i plant side to side on that land too...thank you very much....please experienced people should help...thank you

lalasticlala....please can you help me with front page

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava by farmerwealth(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Bootybuttchic:
hello good evening nairalanders,please i need help regarding information about how to lease a land,how much is an hectare of land for lease,i currently reside in lagos,...so the location i will prefer is lagos or ogun state ...please your information is needed ,and please how much would it cost to begin work on the land,such as clearing,buying cassava to plant(let me call it seed as a novice) ...how to protect the land etc.,the totall cost to spend as a beginner and other subsequent years,how often should the farm be visited? how is harvest time like and what is the minimum number of months also please what would profit would i yield on a hectare of land and what can i plant side to side on that land too...thank you very much....please experienced people should help...thank you

Whatsapp us through 08059371220 for land lease in Ogun state and other things you listed

lalasticlala....please can you help me with front page
Re: Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava by leadfarm: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2017
I have on at hand presently is 5 per acre is along atan in igun state add me on what and let talk 08928487272 or 08117398806
Re: Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava by leadfarm: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava by kennies12(m): 2:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Am a Benue farmer with vast experience in different areas of farming and looking for who to partner with .

add me on whasap 09064748499 who knows, we can discuss a way out
Re: Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava by Idango(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
leadfarm:
I have on at hand presently is 5 per acre is along atan in igun state add me on what and let talk 08928487272 or 08117398806

Please you are not very clear. What is 5 per acre .
Re: Please I Need Help Regarding Land Lease And Cassava by leadfarm: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
I mean 5k per acres

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Feather Plucker At Farmergiant Nigeria LTD / Recommend Dog Friendly Weed Killer For Grass Growing On Interlocking Tiles / Garri Processing Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.