Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor (51535 Views)

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Singer "Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil”.. Read Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by symbianDON(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
PERFECT2:
Please how do one sell his soul to the devil?
just meet the devil and say, 'please buy me, I am for sale' grin

2 Likes

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Lasskeey: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Qabt(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Of what benefit is it to man when he gives out is soul to the devil? If you don't even fear God ,fear hell fire ,it's so hot

2 Likes

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by seeyouin2019: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chai.. Afonja conspiracy theorists abi na bad belle... Abeg where is the devil make i kukuma go sell my soul to him for $4m..

4 Likes

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by MrGreenMavro: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by kinngie(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
So if one succeeds these days it's the devil's handwork?
Besides don't say what you don't know. Wizkid was signed by Sony for the sum of $9M and Davido was signed with the sum of $2M. Even Ycee was signed by Sony Africa. *inside source*
Get brains if you want to talk.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
lol were you there to witness the transaction?
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by chimavalentine(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
and so fucking what,does it mean that he can achieve greater success without devilish deal or what, mcheeeeeew
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by willibounce1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op shebi na you issue the receipt wey devil use buy him soul? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Gassa007: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
kinngie:
Besides don't say what you don't know. Wizkid was signed by Sony for the sum of $9M and Davido was signed with the sum of $2M. Even Ycee was signed by Sony Africa. *inside source*
#WeldoneSir
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by luckizee(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
what's ur issue with dat.......face ur own life bros
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by tens4real(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
If e PAIN you go sell your own it's allowed it's a free world.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Kog45(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
kinngie:
millions dollar what!Wizkid $9m,Davido $2m,Teckno $4M.Pls source.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by deebrain(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
If we lived during the time of King Solomon, we would have attributed his success to the devil.

Nairaland, thanks a lot.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by ifeolamide00(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
shoro niyen
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Judasjudas(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
è no better to sell am ? ..as u hold ur own so .wethin u Dun use am do ? at the end person go still enter hell .
.. weh da devil .come buy one here ahbeg ..

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by repogirl(f): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
This sort of news belongs in the trash can. Just wasted twenty seconds of my life which I will never get back reading crap.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Zenithpeak(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaahhhh!

This is outright wickedness.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by maclexyiii(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
this one is just bitter .... Na Wetin poverty dey turn people to be this. smh

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by otemanuduno: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Qabt:
Of what benefit is it to man when he gives out is soul to the devil? If you don't even fear God ,fear hell fire ,it's so hot
old story. Do you say that we should fear hell? I guess hell should rather fear us. You know what? We're hotter than hell in this part of the world. cheesy

Just joking, actually Hell isn't hot at all.

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by HardMirror(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
freecocoa:
Abeg I want to sell my soul to the devil if that's how much it costs for Nigerians, I can even take 3.5 for it, please Mr Andrew arrange the deal, since na you be Satan PA to know he buys souls.
If the so called andrew gets an offer from the devil for $500k, he would sell his soul and that of his whole family. cheesy
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by unstableaswater: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
The day Afonja leave the Igbos alone, is the day, they will know peace, the envy is just too much and devilish.

First their heads kom kom award was a problem. Now they have turned to mar his image.

Wen Davido signed the same contract y did they not say Davido is the devil?

Dbanj was not a Devil?

Is Tekno the first to sign Sony Contract?

I fear Afonja and their hatred for everything that is not Yoruba.

Afonj please i take God beg una leave my people alone to rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by jonbellion(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
It gladdens my heart to see the way this useless thread is been decimated by nairalanders
Fundamental christians and bullshit tho

2 Likes

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by unstableaswater: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
THE SPEED THAT AFONJA MODS ON NAIRALAND WILL USE AND SEND IT TO FP IS ANOTHER RECORD ON ITS OWN.

ENVY AND JEALOUSY, JUST BECOS ONCE AGAIN, A NON-YORUBA APPEARS TO HAVE OUT CLASSED UR LONG RUNNING YORUBA ACT.

ASK URSELF FIRST, IF ANY OF UR YORUBA ACTS INCLUDING DBANJ AND THE MARVIN CREW, CAN EVER COME CLOSE TO P SQUARE.

RESPECT THE TALENT AND DONT ABUSE IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by javijabor1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
He is a Producer and Musician

Wizkid & Davido are just Musicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by hammerF: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
javijabor1:
He is a Producer and Musician

Wizkid & Davido are just Musicians

Their vex na becos Tekno money is more than Davido and Wiz Kid. The article actually mention Davido and WizKid like say na the same parents born them with Tekno. I just pity Africa with their regressive mentality. That is y dey use juju to make sure nobody progress in every family. Once u progress u have offended them.shame!

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by tillaman(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Were u there wen he pledged allegiance for 4 million usd, and that makes you the middle man so you got 10% of the money, I suppose that's enough for u to live large
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by shehuolayinka(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Stupid write up
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Abeg where dem dey sell soul to devil this owu don tire me mtssew cry
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by ayogozie(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
I no say all of na like tekno mile I luv the guy is from my state las vergas. Our prseido call me yesterday mr trump call me if u won talk to mr trump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] / Nadia Buari Looks Hot On A Bicycle [PHOTO]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.